Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Plan Parenthood  (Read 502 times)

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Mr. Cleo McDowell
    • View Profile
Plan Parenthood
« on: April 13, 2017, 07:39:32 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/13/politics/donald-trump-planned-parenthood-money/

looks like it may be defunded. What you think about it in general

g-train

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
Re: Plan Parenthood
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 10:20:29 PM »

Dumb but that's one of the thing's he campaigned on wasn't it?

Panthergod

• Prince Akeem Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 10:30:14 PM »

The govt shouldn't be funded known racial eugenics genocide organizations...anymore.

Dlbiininja

• Norbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 11:25:19 PM »

Man, there goes free condoms, and birth control methods.  And abortions based upon someone's religious preferences. I'm sure there's some other perks that are going to disappear as a result f this.  Thus, leading to more unwanted children from dummies.  But,  I'm sure this will be covered by the Trump admin.

Propeus The Fallen

• Norbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 10:34:26 AM »

Hey, those dummies voted for Trump, so of course he wants more of them! :)

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 01:17:46 PM »

While in college my wife had some medical issues that were basically regulated by birth control. Being we were poor ass 20 somethings neither of us had insurance. Thankfully she was able to get it free from PP. Its sad that they want to completely defund PP when no federal money even goes to abortions.

ProjectCornDog

• Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2017, 03:31:41 PM »

It's just such a low priority of things that should be defunded in my opinion. That's a major problem with both parties, their priories are just so fucked up. Yeah they are "right" about some things but they never get to it because they are focusing on so many stupid things.

g-train

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2017, 05:18:11 PM »

It's just such a low priority of things that should be defunded in my opinion. That's a major problem with both parties, their priories are just so fucked up. Yeah they are "right" about some things but they never get to it because they are focusing on so many stupid things.

Probably because they target the easiest thing's to defund or do a "program" of, get's the least amount done but it has the advantage of actually "looking" like they are doing something even if they really aren't.

MTL76

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2017, 05:32:04 PM »

Maybe a naive question, but what if PP dropped abortion services? Then they could still get federal funding without any argument from the right.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

LiquidSailor

• Billy Ray Valentine
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2017, 05:41:45 PM »

Maybe.  They hate them because they perform abortions.  They don't give a shit about all the other good they do, like cervical and breast cancer screenings.

Take the baby killing out, I'm sure they might sort of be ok with it.  Or they'd be pissed that they hand out contraception because nobody is allowed to have sex unless you are married.
DIGUSTING

ProjectCornDog

• Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2017, 05:42:22 PM »

Maybe a naive question, but what if PP dropped abortion services? Then they could still get federal funding without any argument from the right.

If I remember correctly Trump gave them that offer and they declined.

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Mr. Cleo McDowell
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2017, 05:51:45 PM »

Think they think they just move the goal post by demanding contraceptives, like Plan B be knocked off

And they figure it the principle of the thing..that no goverment funding goes to abortion. No one taxes going to it.  Abortion with in the law, and and people have a right to used it. So it unfair for them to keep finding ways to get around that law with the laws and restriction the goverment been putting on it. So Plan Parenthood might be some peopel only choice

That why i dont see at least with THIS example its a sign of both sides putting priorties into the wrong thing. Way I see it. Abortion is legal.  So doing little stuff like saying "The hallway got to be a certain lenght" in order for this clinic to say open is one side doing pushing there social issues. The other side saying "no you cant do that..thats dumb"

is not then the left side of the argument pushing social agenda. Because they may feel.where fighting fights we thought we already won

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2017, 05:53:13 PM »

If I remember correctly Trump gave them that offer and they declined.

there is a bit of irony there too. Since, funding for abortions come from state and private donations putting that stipulation in kinda flies in the face of state and personal rights which the Reps pretend to champion.

XerxesTWD

• Administrator
  • Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2017, 08:04:27 PM »

It's definitely a bad decision, as every single individual person who supports the idea unquestionably knows but supports anyway.

These "Pro-Life" people are the same people who proudly don't give a shit about the children once they're born, sadly. They tend to be uneducated, easily manipulated, and are often spouting one conspiracy theory or another because they believe they have inside knowledge of some kind.

PS They never do

Panthergod

• Prince Akeem Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2017, 08:15:19 PM »

Unrepentant baby murderers are the best at pretending that they care about the people they willingly and knowingly help oppress globally, often though directly facilitating mass murder globally for the same purposes. Especially when they know for a fact that the basis of their genocidal belief system is Malthusian population control. then they think that holding out healthcare to poor people unless they can murder children is proof that they care. hilarious.
Pages: [1] 2