Herochat

Trump drops MOAB

Uhtceare

• +7/-3
    • View Profile
Trump drops MOAB
« on: April 13, 2017, 02:08:19 PM »
Trump dropped a MOAB in Afghanistan, a historical first. 

therock

• +20/-63
    • View Profile
Re: Trump drops MOAB
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 02:25:51 PM »
as I said in the other topic

he did say he would BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF THEM

Where people got that Donald (why can't we use nukes) Trump would be a non intervetionlist is beyond me

Uhtceare

• +7/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 02:48:40 PM »

LiquidSailor

• +47/-146
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 03:01:46 PM »
Trump dropped a MOAB in Afghanistan, a historical first.

We've used them there before.  They used to drop them on the tunnel networks when they were looking for Bin Ladin.

DIGUSTING

ProjectCornDog

• +1/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 03:39:00 PM »

Where people got that Donald (why can't we use nukes) Trump would be a non intervetionlist is beyond me

I will defend him here, he was non-interventionist about everyone except Afghanistan and finishing the job in Iraq. I didn't support his views because clearly it's not working but he did say that.

therock

• +20/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 04:33:07 PM »

I will defend him here, he was non-interventionist about everyone except Afghanistan and finishing the job in Iraq. I didn't support his views because clearly it's not working but he did say that.

He did also say he wipe out isis. Which would involve some sort of millitary intevervention just by pure logic and go after thier familes

He also said he would rip up the iran deal and put people who want confrantion with iran in his cabinet. He also said on Oriely before he won that we should sent troops into Libaya to protect the oil. Had a Vlog about Quadafi. Pretty sure he wanted to kill Assad at times as well

Said take the oil at times

http://www.vox.com/world/2016/5/27/11608580/donald-trump-foreign-policy-war-iraq-hillary-clinton

AP

• +48/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 05:52:21 PM »
Yeah, Donnie Tinyhands made a lot of crazily hawkish statements.  This seems to be the only campaign promise he's keeping.

therock

• +20/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2017, 07:01:24 PM »
Yeah, Donnie Tinyhands made a lot of crazily hawkish statements.  This seems to be the only campaign promise he's keeping.

Yea think people let it slide because he said some non interventionist statements every now and then

so he at the same time hawkish, and dovish. Some just assume you couldnt know till he elected.

he like the Schrödinger's cat of politics

What hsi doctoratine is he wont start war unless it a direct benifit

But to him the direct benfit could be OIL, power

or if he thinkgs it MIGHT be a threat and if your paranodi that could anybody. or if someone calls him a pussy if  he dont. Because he said he did the syria thing because of the babies. But assad did this shit before. It not like babies havent been killed before. It not like OUR bombs where going to drop going to kill some babies. But because we have pics it matters. Not I get caring about people being gas. Get caring about it now. But it was odd that now all of sudden they give a shit

ProjectCornDog

• +1/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2017, 07:34:37 PM »

AP

• +48/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2017, 01:11:45 AM »

Not surprised.  Is there anyone who doesn't know by now that we created them?

Clock

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2017, 09:56:32 AM »
I prefer dropping the mother of all beats.

It kills less.

Uhtceare

• +7/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2017, 06:52:22 PM »

More accurately, he made a lot of childishly emotional and simplistic statements. He lurched between saying we shouldn't be out there at all, and saying we should go nuts on them, even repeatedly asking why we can't use nukes. Those are the sorts of simplistic things one hears from extremely ignorant people who react to this sort of thing in a very fight-or-flight manner.

Master

• +34/-24
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2017, 09:51:05 PM »

More accurately, he made a lot of childishly emotional and simplistic statements. He lurched between saying we shouldn't be out there at all, and saying we should go nuts on them, even repeatedly asking why we can't use nukes. Those are the sorts of simplistic things one hears from extremely ignorant people who react to this sort of thing in a very fight-or-flight manner.

Trump lies as much (or more) than many politicians... he just lied for his own personal reasons rather than those of a lobby/corporate interest. If his reasons align with one of those rich interest groups, he will gladly take their money... but he just basically does what he wants.
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.