Herochat

Blue Marvel vs DOS Doomsday

80sBaby

• +18/-6
    • View Profile
Re: Blue Marvel vs DOS Doomsday
« Reply #150 on: April 11, 2017, 09:22:29 AM »

So how does Booster been shown twice surviving a direct "NO HOLDING BACK" DD assault?

Xerxes explained this. Because COMICS. Bottom line, the issue you claimed showed Booster with a force field, didn't. You were wrong and have yet to admit it.

Again, "COMICS". So why do you also harp on Booster surviving without a shield on that instance and now I show you another instance, it suddenly "it's because of comics".

Get the sheit out of here with your hypocrisy. You and your posse thought Booster only had a single encounter with DD WITHOUT SHIELDS....

COMICS.... what a cop out after getting shown a repeat.

=======

Comic Hypocrite: "Gardner survives a full attack from Doomsday without aura. HAHAHA!"

Comic Reference: "He's been shown surviving a full attack from Lobo as well"

Hypocrite: "No."

Reference: "Here you go..."

Hypocrite: "Errrrrr comics?"

Um, you are aware DD failing to defeat Booster or Guy was brought up in response to Abhi trying to lowball BM for not KOing Luke Cage, right? However, besides "COMICS", there's another reason for BM's showing, i.e. he's a hero so holding back is kind of a given. DD isn't and so, holding back isn't a reason for his inability to KO BG. The ONLY explanation is "COMICS." 

And no, my "posse" wasn't shown up at all. There was only 1 scan that YOU claimed showed Booster was using his shields. You then tried to claim there was a different issue where it showed him using his shields. Both claims were actually proven false and, again, you have yet to admit that. You then showed a 3rd scan, which was never in contention to begin with.

And only Hulkster has commented on Guy Gardner. The rest of us were just correcting you on your erroneous claim about Booster. Keep up.

Tarugo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 11, 2017, 09:38:48 AM »

So how does Booster been shown twice surviving a direct "NO HOLDING BACK" DD assault?

Xerxes explained this. Because COMICS. Bottom line, the issue you claimed showed Booster with a force field, didn't. You were wrong and have yet to admit it.

Again, "COMICS". So why do you also harp on Booster surviving without a shield on that instance and now I show you another instance, it suddenly "it's because of comics".

Get the sheit out of here with your hypocrisy. You and your posse thought Booster only had a single encounter with DD WITHOUT SHIELDS....

COMICS.... what a cop out after getting shown a repeat.

=======

Comic Hypocrite: "Gardner survives a full attack from Doomsday without aura. HAHAHA!"

Comic Reference: "He's been shown surviving a full attack from Lobo as well"

Hypocrite: "No."

Reference: "Here you go..."

Hypocrite: "Errrrrr comics?"

Um, you are aware DD failing to defeat Booster or Guy was brought up in response to Abhi trying to lowball BM for not KOing Luke Cage, right? However, besides "COMICS", there's another reason for BM's showing, i.e. he's a hero so holding back is kind of a given. DD isn't and so, holding back isn't a reason for his inability to KO BG. The ONLY explanation is "COMICS." 

And no, my "posse" wasn't shown up at all. There was only 1 scan that YOU claimed showed Booster was using his shields. You then tried to claim there was a different issue where it showed him using his shields. Both claims were actually proven false and, again, you have yet to admit that. You then showed a 3rd scan, which was never in contention to begin with.

And only Hulkster has commented on Guy Gardner. The rest of us were just correcting you on your erroneous claim about Booster. Keep up.

What a fuckin moron. I don't give a sheit about your argument with Abhi but called out the post on how DD could not even kill Booster, Gardner and Beetle. Now I have shown you direct comics how they have taken direct hits WITHOUT AURA's indicated and survive brutal hits.

So your only cop-out reason... COMICS.

GTFOH.
Nothing Is Impossible - Batman!

80sBaby

• +18/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 11, 2017, 09:43:18 AM »
Wow, so you really can't follow the course of this discussion? And then call others 'morons?' LOL

Ok, let me dumb it down a shade. The ONLY thing I was discussing with you was the DoS issue where Booster CLEARLY states he didn't have his shield and YOU claimed he did. That was incorrect. That's it.

You. Were. Wrong.

Hulkster

• +12/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 11, 2017, 10:25:10 AM »
So let's break this down:

1. Booster Gold had his shield activated when DD trashed him. He tells this to Ty Duffy the 'new' Daily Planet reporter. (Superman: DoD #1)

You were wrong on this.  Your wrongness on this is what 80sBaby is referring to.  You're making a blatant strawman argument to avoid how wrong you were about this.  Do you admit that you were wrong about this? 

2. Guy Gardner has an invisible aura that he activates even when going out for fun in New York. So stating he did not have it against DD is the height of absurdity. (GG #4). He went toe-to-toe with Lobo WITHOUT THE AURA shown (GG #8).

Being that, unlike Booster, Gardner does not proclaim that his aura is down, it is reasonable to assume that it is up.  I'll give you that. 

3. Blue Beetle wears a Kord Tech Mk VI Armor. The armor is made of metallic meshes. In JLA #69, DD goes to smash BB twice face on. The head gear of his costume has the strongest protection compared to the rest. (The Oracle Files/BB #3)

So is this the head gear you refer to?

Seems that his head gear is far below Cage's skin, but enough to keep Doomsday from knocking him out.

I strongly suggest you brush up on your reading.

You clearly need to do the same and more since you yourself are a DC fanboy.

Abhilegend

• +21/-23
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 11, 2017, 11:27:19 PM »
Blue Marvel said the punch against Namor was a lucky punch. Read it out from there son

So you lied again.

Only if you are an idiot and can't even read properly.

Hulkster

• +12/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 12, 2017, 12:05:21 AM »
Blue Marvel said the punch against Namor was a lucky punch. Read it out from there son

So you lied again.

Only if you are an idiot and can't even read properly.

You made some shit up again for the 700th time.  It's becoming chronic.  Tell the truth son.

Tarugo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 12, 2017, 01:45:30 AM »

1. Booster Gold had his shield activated when DD trashed him. He tells this to Ty Duffy the 'new' Daily Planet reporter. (Superman: DoD #1)

You were wrong on this.  Your wrongness on this is what 80sBaby is referring to.  You're making a blatant strawman argument to avoid how wrong you were about this.  Do you admit that you were wrong about this? 

2. Guy Gardner has an invisible aura that he activates even when going out for fun in New York. So stating he did not have it against DD is the height of absurdity. (GG #4). He went toe-to-toe with Lobo WITHOUT THE AURA shown (GG #8).

Being that, unlike Booster, Gardner does not proclaim that his aura is down, it is reasonable to assume that it is up.  I'll give you that. 

3. Blue Beetle wears a Kord Tech Mk VI Armor. The armor is made of metallic meshes. In JLA #69, DD goes to smash BB twice face on. The head gear of his costume has the strongest protection compared to the rest. (The Oracle Files/BB #3)

Seems that his head gear is far below Cage's skin, but enough to keep Doomsday from knocking him out.

So Max's weapon. More powerful than DD, right?

fangirl101

• +36/-46
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 12, 2017, 01:49:05 AM »

You can't possibly be that stupid.

Tarugo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 12, 2017, 01:52:09 AM »

You can't be this idiotic to understand what it means? Oh wait... you are.

fangirl101

• +36/-46
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 12, 2017, 01:53:27 AM »

You can't be this idiotic to understand what it means? Oh wait... you are.
The fact that you used this to counter shows how stupid you are.

Tarugo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 12, 2017, 02:01:51 AM »
No you fuckin' moron. You don't get what it means.

Using that logic, a rifle packs more power than Aquaman's punch. See WW getting shafted  8)

80sBaby

• +18/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 12, 2017, 08:20:48 AM »

Apparently not. Sad, really.

XerxesTWD

• +39/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 12, 2017, 08:23:09 AM »
This isn't really going anywhere, so I'm going to put it in the Hall of Fame.

Tarugo's idiocy can now be viewed until the next board crash.