Herochat

Street Fight: Haku vs Brock Lesnar

Propeus The Fallen

• +13/-5
    • View Profile
Street Fight: Haku vs Brock Lesnar
« on: April 08, 2017, 08:56:19 PM »
Brock Lesnar is a former MMA champion and Haku is probably the most feared human being in professional wrestling.

Who would win in a street fight?

LordofBrooklyn

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Street Fight: Haku vs Brock Lesnar
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 10:10:25 PM »
Brock ANNIHILATES him!

The Haku stories and aura is funny but he doesn't have the skills to contend with Brock.

LordofBrooklyn

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 11:49:16 PM »
Haku ANNIHILATES him!

The lesnar stories and aura is funny but he doesn't have the heart to contend with Haku.

You're an imbecile.

Lesnar was champion in the biggest combat sports company in the world. The best in the sport have said that Brock would have been even greater given his relative inexperience in MMA if not for his illness.

Show the proof of "Hitman Haku" having the "Skill" and "Heart" to hang with Brock.

JookDukem

• +24/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 01:54:43 AM »
Are these legitimate questions I wonder? Or are people just kind of seeing whatvpeople will say?

Propeus The Fallen

• +13/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2017, 07:39:39 PM »
I'm going Haku because I think he's going to get the first really bad blow in because...well, Lesnar's an arrogant ass. Haku, going by what I've read and other wrestlers have said, goes into kill mode and will seriously hurt you.

Also I just think Haku is stronger and tougher.

And Lesnar was set up by that annoying UFC owner who just needs to shut the hell up. And he fail a few drug tests? I know he failed his last fight.

Mightily Oats

• +72/-575
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 12:35:36 AM »
I'm going Haku because I think he's going to get the first really bad blow in because...well, Lesnar's an arrogant ass. Haku, going by what I've read and other wrestlers have said, goes into kill mode and will seriously hurt you.

Also I just think Haku is stronger and tougher.

And Lesnar was set up by that annoying UFC owner who just needs to shut the hell up. And he fail a few drug tests? I know he failed his last fight.
"tougher" can be a bit nebulous to define, but there's no way that Haku is stronger than Brock, either in practical or weight room situations

That's straight up fucking retarded, guy. Jesus

I think Brock would demolish in the Octagon, but Haku is the kind of guy that starts a fight by biting someone's nose, so he's got that wild card craziness factor

pittfox

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 05:47:53 AM »
 Brock Least with no rules?! Haku gets killed.

Mightily Oats

• +72/-575
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2017, 06:27:00 AM »
Brock Least with no rules?! Haku gets killed.
Gotta have that genuinely killer instinct to want to break the rules for that to really add something to your repertoire

Haku threw a guy out of a second story window.

Brock would probably have just knocked or choked the guy out

That's the fundamental difference we're dealing with here

That said, I dunno what to think

Jabroniville

• +1/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2017, 04:23:04 AM »
Brock tends to shrink back when struck- Haku comes off as legitimately insane from what most wrestlers have said. Now, the "Haku is a bad-ass" thing has produced as many ridiculously over-the-top "Tall Tales" as Andre the Giant's strength and size among the carnies in the wrestling business, but the dude had a reputation for a reason. In a no-holds-barred fight, he'll do the shit you can't even do in UFC- biting, gouging, etc.

In a UFC fight, Brock would win. In a Street Fight? It's probably Haku, even WITH his inflated reputation.

Mightily Oats

• +72/-575
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2017, 05:06:25 AM »
Yeah I'm having issues reconciling wrestler's stories Haku and actual person Haku

Lying and pro wrestling are 1:1

Strawman Abridged

• +17/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2017, 12:30:50 AM »
I might go with Haku. For all the tall tales, I have no doubt he fights like a real-life Blanka. That's not to say Brock's going to freeze up and fight like some doofus in an octagon, but I'd imagine he might be momentarily taken aback by Haku trying to rip off pieces of his face like some crazed chimp.

Of course, for all we know Brock might've engaged in some wild drunken brawls himself, so who knows.

GeneralPresidentSkeletor

• +49/-15
  • "He speaks so well!" - white people, everywhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2017, 04:52:44 AM »
Brock, for all his might and skill, is still a front-runner. He might technically be the better, stronger fighter, but it's not going to matter to Haku (going by his rep, obviously). He'll get all the early shit in, and it might even be enough. But anything longer than the first 30 seconds sees it dip dangerously into "bite his goddamn face off" territory, which is NOT something a dude like Brock is ready to deal with.

Regar

• +22/-162
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2017, 09:05:20 AM »
Brain says Brock

Heart says Meng

Hamburglar

• +2413/-53
  • I use naughty words
    • View Profile