Here's my personal ranking. Granted zero people will agree but it's how I feel.
1) Dominos--that's right, Neo. Total junk food and I'm so into it. I could put one of those away. A whole damn pizza if I'm not careful. Slice after slice. I call it "the domino effect." It only happened once. It it was glorious and I was drunk but that's not why it was glorious.
2) Papa John's--damn good for a chain place IMO. Always enjoy putting the Papa in my face hole.
3) Various 99 cent places--huge range in quality but a NYC staple that has really sprung up over the last decade. I remember when this was a rare find but the business model is so smart so of course many people tapped into it. Usually not great, but good enough. Esp for the price. I actually really like 2 bros but not to be confused with actually good NYC pizza.
4) Pizza Hut--yeah I mean it's fine but it's the Pepsi to Dominos Coke for me, even though it's probably more prominent/iconic like coke. I worked at one so maybe that's why I like it less? But I think I just always have. Also don't eat pepperoni/meat so maybe that's what I'm missing. We always packed those damn pepperoni on there. I was the pizza maker so I know how gross these things are but again Dominos is probably no better.
5) Sbarro--fuck this disgusting garbage. What the actual fuck. Has anyone eaten this? It's an abomination.