Herochat

Which character was more impressive in these two scenes only ? Khan or Vader

Bandido

• +5/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
Ulch. Yoda in the movies in a situation where he could slowly and quietly concentrate on nothing else, lifted a craft weighing maybe ten tons. His combat feats top out at maybe a third of that. But the comics have him holding up a mountain. Ulch.

Haha pretty much...

Quote from: 16164036
Originally posted by Galan007
Star Wars (1/2):

The Tartokovsky version t'would seem.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +1/-4
  • Maul
    • View Profile
Vader can bring the ships down with the force.
You cannot be this moronic.  At the end of Rogue One we see Vader helplessly watch as the ship leaves.   Why didn't he use the force ? 

Ps.  If he'd try to use th force with the ships the Klingons would shoot him dead.  That takes concentration with an object of that size.  Points to Yoda in ESB and how long it took in the films.  ;)

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +1/-4
  • Maul
    • View Profile
If roles were reversed Vader would come out on top. Khan would most likely be killed in the hallway scene.
Vader didn't come out on top in Rogue One.  He failed to get the plans.  Khan would annihilate the rebels.  He's the most dangerous adversary of the enterprise crew. Me like Vader he prevailed despite the resources of the empire.  Kinda pathetic to fail against some rebel grunts screaming and running away.  Use your powers for fucks sake Vader.  Hahahaha.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +1/-4
  • Maul
    • View Profile
Vader can bring the ships down with the force.

Yeah. Even Yoda in the recent Star Wars issue held up a freaking mountain with the force.
A different character and no relevance whatsoever in this situation. 

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +1/-4
  • Maul
    • View Profile
Vader. Easily. far superior to Khan.
Based on ?  Vader failed Khan achieved his objective in this scene.   Khan is smarter, more capable, designed greater weapons, etc. 

DarthAlani

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
Vade has crushed AT-AT walkers, destroys the engine of a shuttle making it crash. A number of ways to bring down the ships.

Maul easily moved a ship with the force. Vader being more powerful could easily do the same to the Klingon ships.

I look forward to another meltdown from you over the superiority of Vader.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +1/-4
  • Maul
    • View Profile
Vade has crushed AT-AT walkers, destroys the engine of a shuttle making it crash. A number of ways to bring down the ships.

Maul easily moved a ship with the force. Vader being more powerful could easily do the same to the Klingon ships.

I look forward to another meltdown from you over the superiority of Vader.
Vader hasn't done so while being pressed by troopers at the same time. We also see him helplessly watch as the ship escapes with the information with him standing there.  Why didn't he do so in rogue one ?

That's Maul not chump Vader.  Vader didn't even use his own powers to take the disc off the shit rebels.  Give me a break and quit talking about ships while in the midst of combat.  You can't apparently even pay attention to the rogue one scene. 

Vader failed in his own film against shitty rebels.  No wonder the guy died like a helpless father scummy hero traitor.  Rest in hell, faggot Vader.

DarthAlani

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
Meltdown confirmed.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +1/-4
  • Maul
    • View Profile
Meltdown confirmed.
Vader didn't use his own powers to take a small disc in combat.  He failed.  Without the use of the empire and its resources the guy is pretty pitiful.

Tarugo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
So this thread is about objective not the scene comparison?

I guess this should be... which is more impressive...

Vader failing to retrieve the DS plans or Khan giving himself up to the Enterprise crew
Nothing Is Impossible - Batman!

DarthAlani

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
Khan lost to Spock and Uhura.

Pathetic.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +1/-4
  • Maul
    • View Profile
So this thread is about objective not the scene comparison?

I guess this should be... which is more impressive...

Vader failing to retrieve the DS plans or Khan giving himself up to the Enterprise crew
Khan accomplished his objective in the scene.  He saved the enterprise crew and later gave himself up to manipulate the crew.  Vader failed utterly.  Khan easily decimated the Klingons according to Kirk singlehandedly.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +1/-4
  • Maul
    • View Profile
Khan lost to Spock and Uhura.

Pathetic.
Khan was unarmed and injured.  Vader was humiliated by his own son in Rotj in a fair fight with both parties armed.  Hilarious.  Context it always shines light on the shit aka you.

DarthAlani

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
Vader would casually kill those two weaklings.