Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes

Author Topic: The WWE Universe has been challenged!!!  (Read 271 times)

Propeus The Fallen

• Norbit
    • View Profile
The WWE Universe has been challenged!!!
« on: April 04, 2017, 07:59:51 PM »

Okay, in Dragon Ball Super the omin-king has a tournament going on where the lesser universes are in a battle royal with the winning universe not getting wiped from existence. Let's say the WWE universe is one of the universes up on the chopping block and must put forth it's best champions.

It is a ten person team.

Also, it doesn't have to be just wrestlers. It can be other characters if they ever interacted with the WWE enough so that you can prove they are in the shared universe. (Like RoboCop)

So who joins Team WWE Universe?

Ditto

• Mushu
    • View Profile
Re: The WWE Universe has been challenged!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 01:20:04 PM »

Battle royale, removal from the ring?

Obviously Kane, Reigns, Big Show,  Stone Cold, The Rock and HHH should make any team based on their royal rumble achievements.

Other than that, I've got no real clear cut picks off the top of my head. Maybe Batista, Cena, Hogan and Andre?

Propeus The Fallen

• Norbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 02:00:25 PM »

Mine.

If I got the rules right:

1. Ring outs or knockouts. The most members of a team still standing after the time limit win.

2. Weapons and enhancers are legal. (So yeah, tables and roids...advantage WWE Universe)

My Team.

1. John Cena. He's The Goku of the WWE Universe only much more unstoppable and with a higher power level.

2. Steve Urkle in Bruce Lee Mode. Hah! Shared universe. Various WWE wrestlers showed up on ABC's TGIF line-up. Steve Urkle in Bruce Lee Mode is a near unstoppable force.

3. Roman Reigns. His ability to spear and punch people constantly reminds me of the old SNES fighting games where I'd just pick the one character with the best move and just keep hitting the A button. Simple, but effective. Also, he has won a Royal Rumble and done well in others.

4 and 5. Scooby Doo and Shaggy. Not the best fighters but their slapstick and luck make them a chaotic force to deal with. They have solved several high profiled mysteries like the Roller Disco Phantom, have wrestling experience, extensive racing experience.

6. Brock Lesnar. The Broli of the WWE universe...only he doesn't scream as much.

7. Undertaker. Supernatural powers for the win. Was going to put in Sabrina The Teenage Witch, but her martial arts skills are lacking.

8. Beaker of the Muppets. Cousin of Sheamus and indestructible.

9. Chucky. Smart, evil, and constantly taking out people five times his size. He might need to avoid any child fighters since kids give him all sorts of grief...ANNNNNDDYYYY!!!

10. Broken Matt Hardy. Yes, the power of the seven deities will add him well. His premonitions are super accurate, his arsenal includes a sentient drone, a boat, a supply of water from the lake of reincarnation, and various fireworks that scare the hell out of Pierre-paul of the Giants. A most delightful victory is all but guaranteed.

Ditto

• Mushu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 04:35:25 PM »

The actual "tournament" rules ban outside weapons and items, anything that isn't a part of the fighter himself/herself.

HalloweenJack

• Prince Akeem Joffer
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 05:11:46 PM »

I'd just use ten guys from various promotions

g-train

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2017, 06:13:10 PM »

Hulk Hogan
Under Taker
Ultimate Warrior
Andre the Giant
Brock Lesnar
Triple H
Cena
Sting
Ric Flair
Sgt Slaughter