If I got the rules right:
1. Ring outs or knockouts. The most members of a team still standing after the time limit win.
2. Weapons and enhancers are legal. (So yeah, tables and roids...advantage WWE Universe)
1. John Cena. He's The Goku of the WWE Universe only much more unstoppable and with a higher power level.
2. Steve Urkle in Bruce Lee Mode. Hah! Shared universe. Various WWE wrestlers showed up on ABC's TGIF line-up. Steve Urkle in Bruce Lee Mode is a near unstoppable force.
3. Roman Reigns. His ability to spear and punch people constantly reminds me of the old SNES fighting games where I'd just pick the one character with the best move and just keep hitting the A button. Simple, but effective. Also, he has won a Royal Rumble and done well in others.
4 and 5. Scooby Doo and Shaggy. Not the best fighters but their slapstick and luck make them a chaotic force to deal with. They have solved several high profiled mysteries like the Roller Disco Phantom, have wrestling experience, extensive racing experience.
6. Brock Lesnar. The Broli of the WWE universe...only he doesn't scream as much.
7. Undertaker. Supernatural powers for the win. Was going to put in Sabrina The Teenage Witch, but her martial arts skills are lacking.
8. Beaker of the Muppets. Cousin of Sheamus and indestructible.
9. Chucky. Smart, evil, and constantly taking out people five times his size. He might need to avoid any child fighters since kids give him all sorts of grief...ANNNNNDDYYYY!!!
10. Broken Matt Hardy. Yes, the power of the seven deities will add him well. His premonitions are super accurate, his arsenal includes a sentient drone, a boat, a supply of water from the lake of reincarnation, and various fireworks that scare the hell out of Pierre-paul of the Giants. A most delightful victory is all but guaranteed.