Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Blue Marvel vs DOS Doomsday  (Read 2279 times)

Hulkster

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
Re: Blue Marvel vs DOS Doomsday
« Reply #135 on: April 11, 2017, 01:09:55 AM »

Correct. And the car door slam came after Superman showed up. Notice Doomsday costume is ripped and he has both hands free. That only occurred after Clark arrived and they all fired on DD.

OK. Looks like were were discussing different scenes.

The scene being discussed was posted for everyone to see.  Read the book before commenting.  Familiarize yourself with DC LOL!

XerxesTWD

• Global Moderator
  • Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 11, 2017, 01:28:17 AM »

I hope this shuts up hulkster who had ZERO IDEA that there were other related comics on this including you xerex.

Love how you kept a single issue stuck on your butts. Not knowing anything.

Are you fucking kidding me with this?

I hope you're embarrassed because you look like an absolute idiot for talking all of that shit and then you cite something proving you are unquestionably wrong.

Go home and be a family man.

Tarugo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 11, 2017, 01:30:10 AM »

Correct. And the car door slam came after Superman showed up. Notice Doomsday costume is ripped and he has both hands free. That only occurred after Clark arrived and they all fired on DD.

The scene being discussed was posted for everyone to see.  Read the book before commenting.  Familiarize yourself with DC LOL!

Huh? I was referring to the engagement of Booster with DD. Here is a scene where NO FORCEFIELD was indicated.

How did he survive multiple NOT HOLDING BACK hits if no shield was indicated?

Also, can you tell us why Booster was fine after the battle compared to Guy's condition if he had zero protection? Also Guy can survive a full smash without his shield as you implied? Is Beetle's suit just spandex?

I await your reply.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 01:38:04 AM by Tarugo »
Nothing Is Impossible - Batman!

XerxesTWD

• Global Moderator
  • Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 11, 2017, 01:41:23 AM »

Huh? I was referring to the engagement of Booster with DD. Here is a scene where NO FORCEFIELD was indicated.

Also, can you tell us why Booster was fine after the battle compared to Guy's condition if he had zero protection? Also Guy can survive a full smash without his shield as you implied? Is Beetle's suit just spandex?

I await your reply.

How did he survive?

I'm guessing it's because they weren't writing the comic with a battleboard in mind back in the early 1990's.

AKA COMICS

Stupid shit happens and you have to count it. Sometimes that stupid shit falls in your favor. This particular stupid shit weighs heavily against Doomsday.

It's even worse because of the retcons they did on his history. Poison claws or whatever that killed Superman? But Guy and Booster live?

Weird.

Hulkster

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 11, 2017, 01:54:45 AM »

I await your reply.

This thread is about DoS Doomsaday, not Flashpoint Nathaniel Adams.  Bottom line is that in DoS, Booster is pummeled by DD with no shields and remains conscious.

Tarugo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 11, 2017, 02:05:56 AM »

Are you this stupid?

I'm pointing you out on the NO SHIELDS and you revert back with a weak ass this is not about Nate Adams??

Checkmate.

Tarugo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 11, 2017, 02:10:09 AM »

I await your reply.

This thread is about DoS Doomsaday, not Flashpoint Nathaniel Adams.  Bottom line is that in DoS, Booster is pummeled by DD with no shields and remains conscious.

@xerxes.... Well the point of regular heroes surviving an attack from a cl100 is not unprecedented.

So harping on how Booster should not survive a direct attack and then re-showing another of the same situation points to the fact that in comics they are meant to survive regardless of punishment shield or no shield.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 02:11:57 AM by Tarugo »

Hulkster

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 11, 2017, 02:20:41 AM »

Are you this stupid?

I'm pointing you out on the NO SHIELDS and you revert back with a weak ass this is not about Nate Adams??

Checkmate.

LOL!   Man up and admit being wrong.  We are discussing Death of Superman DD.  He beats on Booster gold after Booster's shield is down and fails to KO him.  You argued that DoD shows that his shields are up during that beating.  YOU WERE WRONG.  We are laughing at you.  You don't know DC.

Tarugo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 11, 2017, 02:47:12 AM »

So Booster without his shield is about Nate Adams? Is this correct?

Hulkster

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 11, 2017, 03:17:04 AM »

So Booster without his shield is about Nate Adams? Is this correct?

I don't give a sheit about Nate Adams.  We are talking about Death of Superman Doomsday.

Tarugo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 11, 2017, 03:41:33 AM »

So how does Booster been shown twice surviving a direct "NO HOLDING BACK" DD assault?

Abhilegend

• Crisis Actor
  • Long live the Legion
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 11, 2017, 04:42:13 AM »

Of course you did. Backpeddling so soon?

And BM wins. He's a smarter fighter and has more abilities than Superman did at the time.

You cited he has more abilities and is a smarter fighter as reason to why Blue Marvel wins. Now you deny both as reasons?

It's just the brotha code now, isn't it?

'And' is a key difference, genius. So like I said, I NEVER claimed BM wins due to JUST being smarter, as you claimed. Again, learn to read.
You never said it was both. You denied both reasons just now.

But humor me, how is a Superman clone going to do better than Superman especially a third class shitty character like Blue Marvel who nobody gives a shit about except of course the "brothas".

Um, what do you think "and" means? That's an inclusive word choice. Meaning, It's BOTH, genius.

But you already denied for both. So again, how does he win?

Lol I also like that you think making this racial is somehow a good insult. And I already answered that question in my first post. Please, learn to read before commenting further.
Yeah, I did and it made no sense considering Blue Marvel hasn't shown that his smartness makes any factor in a fight against someone. He always goes through the same brute force strategy against anyone he faces.

Until he powers someone up for himself. Is Carol or Monica going to save his ass here?
Assylegend. Ypu are such a fucking moron. Your Superman obsession is retarded. You biased sand nigger.
I'm sorry if I don't vote for a shitty black Superman clone and hurt the brotha code.
Since when does Superman have hand blast, energy manipulate, and us a scientist? Fucking idiot.
If only that was all it took to not be a Superman clone. Oh and Superman is a scientist dipshit.
In before Abhi says that Superman is an energy manipulator because his body converts solar energy
Who are you again, random herochat idiot?
I already did.

Where?  Type the quote where Blue Marvel says that it was a very tough fight. 

Blue Marvel said the punch against Namor was a lucky punch. Read it out from there son.
Hahaha, oh the sheer desperation here.

Should I create a class 100 Cage vs class 100 colossus thread now?

Cage's ability to take a punch is well noted fool:

Iron Man? Haha, Blue Marvel is in a very esteemed company indeed.

80sBaby

• Stonemason
  • The Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 11, 2017, 12:41:07 PM »

So how does Booster been shown twice surviving a direct "NO HOLDING BACK" DD assault?

Xerxes explained this. Because COMICS. Bottom line, the issue you claimed showed Booster with a force field, didn't. You were wrong and have yet to admit it.

Tarugo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 11, 2017, 01:01:44 PM »

Xerxes explained this. Because COMICS. Bottom line, the issue you claimed showed Booster with a force field, didn't. You were wrong and have yet to admit it.

Again, "COMICS". So why do you also harp on Booster surviving without a shield on that instance and now I show you another instance, it suddenly "it's because of comics".

Get the sheit out of here with your hypocrisy. You and your posse thought Booster only had a single encounter with DD WITHOUT SHIELDS....

COMICS.... what a cop out after getting shown a repeat.

=======

Comic Hypocrite: "Gardner survives a full attack from Doomsday without aura. HAHAHA!"

Comic Reference: "He's been shown surviving a full attack from Lobo as well"

Hypocrite: "No."

Reference: "Here you go..."

Hypocrite: "Errrrrr comics?"
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 01:08:56 PM by Tarugo »

Hulkster

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 11, 2017, 01:16:05 PM »

Blue Marvel said the punch against Namor was a lucky punch. Read it out from there son

So you lied again.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11