Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: Blue Marvel vs DOS Doomsday  (Read 2810 times)

Tarugo

• Axel Foley
    • View Profile
Re: Blue Marvel vs DOS Doomsday
« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2017, 11:21:36 PM »

Doomsday would have continued increasing the strength of his grip until the bird is crushed.  Of course it takes little effort to do so.  Thus, he does not use full strength, but also does not hold back.  DD is a monstrous killer.  Blue Marvel is a man of high morals. 

DD's failure to KO Gardener in three hits is simply a failure to do so.  It's pretty much the case that BM is not trying to hurt Cage.  Plus, Cage has top tier durability.

Which defeats the purpose of your argument about "not holding back". Booster then states he was saved by his shields. Jimmy also noted that DD considered both Cadmus, SCU and the JLA as TRASH.

Now, are you telling me that a beast will go full mode against trash?
Nothing Is Impossible - Batman!

80sBaby

• Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2017, 08:29:41 AM »

And BM wins. He's a smarter fighter and has more abilities than Superman did at the time.
Having more abilities does not equates being more powerful.

Doomsday would trash him just like any top tier.

I never said he was more powerful.

Right.

And being more powerful doesn't mean an auto-win.
Neither does being smarter.

Good thing I didn't say it did.

Hulkster

• Sherman Klump
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2017, 09:42:11 AM »

Gardner had ring aura protecting him and even then he got fucked up. Cage wasn't even bloodied.

Where is this indicated?  Are you talking about Booster Gold?  He has a force field protecting him, but even he loses his shields, he takes a repeated pounding from DD and is still not knocked out.  Hell, Blue Beetle takes a repeated pounding from him and is not knocked out.

Ms. America does about what Diana does to Superman and Hal in Justice League #11.  Not a one on one battle and is a prime example of teammates trying to restrain an out of control member and having difficulty doing so (though he eventually does).

Right. She wasn't taking on the whole team and handing them their asses.

Neither is America.  She BFRs Monica at the beginning and fights BM and CM for a brief period while BM is trying to talk her down, proclaiming that fighting is not the answer.  At the end, he has her in a hold. 

Such denial can only come from you.

From the guy who denies one of the most apparent flip flops in comic posting history.

So Namor punches Adam in the gut once and Adam responds by landing one the hardest punches Namor has ever felt, and that is a hard fight?

Blue Marvel himself said later that it was a hard fought fight.

Where is this stated?

But yeah, Doomsday fucking stomps this Superman wannabe.

False!

Hulkster

• Sherman Klump
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2017, 09:46:32 AM »

Doomsday would have continued increasing the strength of his grip until the bird is crushed.  Of course it takes little effort to do so.  Thus, he does not use full strength, but also does not hold back.  DD is a monstrous killer.  Blue Marvel is a man of high morals. 

Haha, seriously?

Crying more now?

Guy had ring aura to protect him and still got fucked up.

Where is this shown?  Blue Beatle and a shieldless Booster take repeated punches and are not KOed.  Sorry to make you cry a little more.

Cage has top tier durability now, eh? Oh the idiocy now.

Cage has absorbed shots from Ironclad and KOed him.  Ironclad is class 90.  Cage has top tier durability, just non-elite.  He can take a half hearted punch from anyone.  Forgive me for continuing to make you cry.

Hulkster

• Sherman Klump
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2017, 10:16:42 AM »

DD's failure to KO Gardener in three hits is simply a failure to do so.  It's pretty much the case that BM is not trying to hurt Cage.  Plus, Cage has top tier durability.

Which defeats the purpose of your argument about "not holding back". Booster then states he was saved by his shields. Jimmy also noted that DD considered both Cadmus, SCU and the JLA as TRASH.

Now, are you telling me that a beast will go full mode against trash?

So you agree that Blue Marvel is far from full mode when he hits Cage right?

Tarugo

• Axel Foley
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2017, 10:29:23 AM »

I don't give a sheit about Blue Marvel. DD will tear through him unless he had prep.

Note the following which I belive you are not aware of:

1. Booster Gold had his shield activated when DD trashed him. He tells this to Ty Duffy the 'new' Daily Planet reporter. (Superman: DoD #1)
2. Guy Gardner has an invisible aura that he activates even when going out for fun in New York. So stating he did not have it against DD is the height of absurdity. (GG #4). He went toe-to-toe with Lobo WITHOUT THE AURA shown (GG #8).
3. Blue Beetle wears a Kord Tech Mk VI Armor. The armor is made of metallic meshes. In JLA #69, DD goes to smash BB twice face on. The head gear of his costume has the strongest protection compared to the rest. (The Oracle Files/BB #3)

I strongly suggest you brush up on your reading.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 11:29:07 AM by Tarugo »

Hulkster

• Sherman Klump
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2017, 11:37:18 AM »

I don't give a sheit about Blue Marvel. DD will tear through him unless he had prep.

The thread is about Blue Marvel.  Why are you here?

1. Booster Gold had his shield activated when DD trashed him. He tells this to Ty Duffy the 'new' Daily Planet reporter. (Superman: DoD #1)
2. Guy Gardner has an invisible aura that he activates even when going out for fun in New York. So stating he did not have it against DD is the height of absurdity. (GG #4). He went toe-to-toe with Lobo WITHOUT THE AURA shown (GG #8).
3. Blue Beetle wears a Kord Tech Mk VI Armor. The armor is made of metallic meshes. In JLA #69, DD goes to smash BB twice face on. The head gear of his costume has the strongest protection compared to the rest. (The Oracle Files/BB #3)

1.  Booster Gold has his shield up the first time. Not this time:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sn5i9IVVgT8/VRJlZMLnBKI/AAAAAAAJELM/lgbmcZ3ECSE/s1600/p7_61%2Bcopy.jpg

2.  So non aura Guy Gardner does well against Lobo but not here?:

Cry more with Abhi.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 12:49:26 PM by Hulkster »

Tarugo

• Axel Foley
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2017, 12:31:37 PM »

Are you really this dumb? Im pretty sure he always have his shields up inside his base or when he challenges another human to fist cuffs.

This is how absurd your reasoning is.

Like I saud ypu knew jack sheit about the circumstances and have been proven wrong. Btw his ring was 'Sinestro's ring' and not the GL type agaunst DD. Another blunder from you. Lmao.

Hulkster

• Sherman Klump
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 10, 2017, 12:41:56 PM »

But you said he went toe to toe with Lobo without the aura.  Batman>>>>>Lobo? But do cry more and come up with more excuses LOL! 
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 12:48:04 PM by Hulkster »

Tarugo

• Axel Foley
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 10, 2017, 12:51:00 PM »

Without THE AURA SHOWN VERSUS LOBO. Did the word "SHOWN" blind you? See how you failed to twist it? Again, hoping to get a smart reply from you is an exercise in futility. Man up. You were disproven wrong because you sucked in DC lore

You claimed Booster had no shield. Proven wrong.
You said Beetle survived a non-holding back attack. Not realizing Beetle's costume was a light armor with stronger protection on the head.

LMAO. Man up. Admit you had no knowlege of this.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 12:56:23 PM by Tarugo »

fangirl101

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 10, 2017, 01:24:27 PM »

You are a fucking moron. DD could not even tear thru fucking Tora.

Hulkster

• Sherman Klump
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 10, 2017, 01:29:20 PM »

Without THE AURA SHOWN VERSUS LOBO. Did the word "SHOWN" blind you? See how you failed to twist it? Again, hoping to get a smart reply from you is an exercise in futility. Man up. You were disproven wrong because you sucked in DC lore

You claimed Booster had no shield. Proven wrong.
You said Beetle survived a non-holding back attack. Not realizing Beetle's costume was a light armor with stronger protection on the head.

LMAO. Man up. Admit you had no knowlege of this.

What do you not understand about "forcefield gone"?  LOL and Beetle's costume being "light armor".  Panther's costume is "light armor".  So is Batman's.  Still doesn't show well for Doomsday.  Stop being retarded.  Cage's skin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Beetle's protective costume.  Cry multiple times LOL!

Abhilegend

• Billy Ray Valentine
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 10, 2017, 01:58:55 PM »

And BM wins. He's a smarter fighter and has more abilities than Superman did at the time.
Having more abilities does not equates being more powerful.

Doomsday would trash him just like any top tier.

I never said he was more powerful.

Right.

And being more powerful doesn't mean an auto-win.
Neither does being smarter.

Good thing I didn't say it did.
Of course you did. How else is he going to win here?
Gardner had ring aura protecting him and even then he got fucked up. Cage wasn't even bloodied.

Where is this indicated?  Are you talking about Booster Gold?  He has a force field protecting him, but even he loses his shields, he takes a repeated pounding from DD and is still not knocked out.  Hell, Blue Beetle takes a repeated pounding from him and is not knocked out.

That's pretty much writer protection. Like how Batman can take a beating from Superman and only slip in a coma. The writer had him fucked up but not dead because he wasn't supposed to die in the story.

Before Emerald Twilight GL rings and Sinestro's ring automatically protected users from harm. It doesn't needs to be stated and even there the aura was shown active.

You'd know that if you knew how to read retard.

Ms. America does about what Diana does to Superman and Hal in Justice League #11.  Not a one on one battle and is a prime example of teammates trying to restrain an out of control member and having difficulty doing so (though he eventually does).

Right. She wasn't taking on the whole team and handing them their asses.

Neither is America.  She BFRs Monica at the beginning and fights BM and CM for a brief period while BM is trying to talk her down, proclaiming that fighting is not the answer.  At the end, he has her in a hold. 

Right, he holds her down in one panel with help from Monica while she kicked both their asses. Superman wasn't actively fighting and blasting Diana like that bitch Blue Marvel was doing.

Such denial can only come from you.

From the guy who denies one of the most apparent flip flops in comic posting history.

Oh you idiot. Do you have anything other than parroting me?

So Namor punches Adam in the gut once and Adam responds by landing one the hardest punches Namor has ever felt, and that is a hard fight?

Blue Marvel himself said later that it was a hard fought fight.

Where is this stated?

Very same comic.

But yeah, Doomsday fucking stomps this Superman wannabe.

False!
Heh, he gets J'onn treatment at best.

fangirl101

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 10, 2017, 02:00:40 PM »

Assylegend. You are such a fucking moron. Your Superman obsession is retarded. You biased sand nigger.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 04:06:29 PM by fangirl101 »

Abhilegend

• Billy Ray Valentine
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 10, 2017, 02:05:50 PM »

Haha, seriously?

Crying more now?

Oh look, the parrot is here.

Guy had ring aura to protect him and still got fucked up.

Where is this shown?  Blue Beatle and a shieldless Booster take repeated punches and are not KOed.  Sorry to make you cry a little more.

Both are fucked up and Beetle ended up in coma which lasted for several issues.

It's like saying why Hulk doesn't kills Rick Jones when he had War enhanced or why didn't he kill Miek when he became World breaker in WWH 5.

These sort of things happened all the time in comics. Cage vs Blue Marvel wasn't a fight where Marvel completely fucked Cage up.

Cage has top tier durability now, eh? Oh the idiocy now.

Cage has absorbed shots from Ironclad and KOed him.  Ironclad is class 90.  Cage has top tier durability, just non-elite.  He can take a half hearted punch from anyone.  Forgive me for continuing to make you cry.
Hahaha, oh the sheer desperation here.

Should I create a class 100 Cage vs class 100 colossus thread now?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11