Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: Blue Marvel vs DOS Doomsday  (Read 2361 times)

JAXN

• Mystery
    • View Profile
Re: Blue Marvel vs DOS Doomsday
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2017, 04:22:06 PM »

How was Sentry's guard down when they were in the middle of a fight? After BM punched him into orbit, Sentry came back with a dive bomb, iirc they were both standing after that attack . Didn't they both pretty much give up after that?  I assume he's talking about containing the Shaper of Worlds in an energy sphere

fangirl101

• Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2017, 04:24:55 PM »

Oh nice. What issue was that abstract feat in?
Ultimates vol 2 number 2.

-K-M-

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2017, 05:36:47 PM »

How was Sentry's guard down when they were in the middle of a fight? After BM punched him into orbit, Sentry came back with a dive bomb, iirc they were both standing after that attack . Didn't they both pretty much give up after that?  I assume he's talking about containing the Shaper of Worlds in an energy sphere

Sentry had him beat but then He stopped attacking. Tried to talk him to stand down and then the punch happened when it looked like he was going to stay down. 100% sentry fault as he let his guard down which is what allowed the big hit

BM was out from the dive bomb and as mentioned earlier the negative zone energy was even messing with sentry

(Wasn't me that asked)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 05:47:15 PM by -K-M- »

fangirl101

• Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2017, 05:49:40 PM »

Um Sentry had not won. It even shows that BM gad just gotten ticked off. We all know he is a pacifist and doesnt go all out unless he gets pissed. Sorry. Hr ecen was pushing Sentrt to his limits. On top of thr fact that BM had previously been fighting.

-K-M-

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2017, 05:51:38 PM »

That wasn't sentry at his limits as we have seen in dark avengers and seige. As per the writer mentioned sentrys powers were getting messed with means this wasnt even a true representation of sentry

Even the dialogue implies sentry was holding back as he wasn't "ticked off" yet
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 05:53:21 PM by -K-M- »

fangirl101

• Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2017, 05:53:18 PM »

That wasn't sentry at his limits as we have seen in dark avengers and seige. As per the writer mentioned sentrys powers were getting messed with meaning not even a true representation
Per BM, he is a pacifist. He even says he just got ticked. And the creator of BM says Blue is as powerful as Sentry. The creator. And Blue has vastly better energy manip skills as well as a superior brain.

-K-M-

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2017, 05:53:49 PM »

He is as powerful as a power messed up sentry. Agreed

Matter/energy manipulation? No. See molecule man

Intelligence? Agreed. He's reed level

fangirl101

• Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2017, 05:56:06 PM »

Um, Sentry has nothing impressive as fighting off the Avengers. His only feat is the Molecule man shit. And MM has mental issues as well. He could get beaten by Sersi if he is unstable.

-K-M-

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2017, 05:57:23 PM »

Um, Sentry has nothing impressive as fighting off the Avengers. His only feat is the Molecule man shit. And MM has mental issues as well. He could get beaten by Sersi if he is unstable.

What? Not sure if your being serious now. And? Also only showing?

So does sentry which often results in him holding back as noted in the comics
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 05:59:46 PM by -K-M- »

fangirl101

• Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2017, 06:00:57 PM »

What? Not sure if your being serious now. And?

Blue beat down King Hyperion and even better, Anti-man. Sentry never impresses me. He is Marvel's Ion. You expect so much more and thrn he burns himself out against the Hulk.

-K-M-

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2017, 06:05:02 PM »

Blue beat down King Hyperion and even better, Anti-man. Sentry never impresses me. He is Marvel's Ion. You expect so much more and thrn he burns himself out against the Hulk.

Yep good showing but remember a weakened and injuries Sasquatch with a single punch put him to his knees

He beat anti-man due to context.

Yeah the hulk showing was bad but we later see he gets stronger learning his powers better

fangirl101

• Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2017, 06:09:24 PM »

Yep good showing but remember a weakened and injuries Sasquatch with a single punch put him to his knees

He beat anti-man due to context.

Yeah the hulk showing was bad but we later see he gets stronger learning his powers better
Blue beat Antiman straight up just recently. He also took out some cosmic universal heri villain using Superspeed and lots of power. Also, Blue, Monica, and Binary all shoved Galactus back into his cubby. Sentry never got the right push IMO. Plus he is the Sadam Yat of Marvel lol. All power and no glory.

-K-M-

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2017, 06:12:15 PM »

Oh he's legit top tier. But to stomp Thor and silver surfer? Don't see it

JAXN

• Mystery
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2017, 06:12:48 PM »

Sentry had him beat but then He stopped attacking. Tried to talk him to stand down and then the punch happened when it looked like he was going to stay down. 100% sentry fault as he let his guard down which is what allowed the big hit

BM was out from the dive bomb and as mentioned earlier the negative zone energy was even messing with sentry

(Wasn't me that asked)
Seems like a couple of pages are missing. After those 3 punches, Sentry is punched into orbit. I could be wrong but the image were they are saying had enough is right after Sentry hit him with an orbit dive bomb. It doesn't appear that BM was going all out either.

-K-M-

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2017, 06:22:04 PM »

There are a few pages missing. Was referring to sentry lowering his guard And the end of the dive bomb that's why I just posted the two scans . Yes after the punches that's when sentry was sent into orbit and the other scan is the after dive bomb

Here's the full fight...

Blue Marvel vs. Sentry, Wonder Man, Ms.Marvel, iron Man and Ares
1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_006_zpsa7a27bfd.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_007_zps9d8f7f99.jpg
3. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_007_zps9d8f7f99.jpg
4. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_008_zps635be347.jpg
5. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_009_zps8f91b136.jpg
6. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_010_zpsf860a5e0.jpg
7. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_011_zpse0fe6528.jpg
8. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_012_zpsa4cfd210.jpg

Perhaps. But we know sentry wasn't as he wasn't "ticked off" yet and his powers were being messed up due to the negative zone
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 06:26:03 PM by -K-M- »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11