Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]

Author Topic: movie Thor vs comicbook Captain America  (Read 4599 times)

XerxesTWD

• Administrator
  • Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
Re: movie Thor vs comicbook Captain America
« Reply #375 on: April 29, 2017, 12:18:59 PM »

There isn't a debate, there's you trolling everybody with literal nonsense.

The nonsense is thinking Thor is a top tier comic character.

I've given examples of Steve beating stronger tougher opponents. Let's see some of Thor beating faster more skilled opponents with defensive weapon that can block anything he dishes out, that's all.
And even more examples are given of Cap struggling with far, FAR, less formidable opponents.

Your argument is stupid and you know it.

I think this is where the issue lies. Thor isn't much more formidable, then say the wrecking crew. He's a solid mid tier character. Top tier in film, midtier in comics.
You don't need to be a mid tier to beat Captain America, let alone a top tier. Cap can and will soon fights against movie Thor. Multiple people conceded that pages ago. The majority? Not happening. Neither is a split. Cap is skilled enough to make him work for his wins though.

Gree

• Prince Akeem Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 29, 2017, 12:34:00 PM »

There isn't a debate, there's you trolling everybody with literal nonsense.

The nonsense is thinking Thor is a top tier comic character.

I've given examples of Steve beating stronger tougher opponents. Let's see some of Thor beating faster more skilled opponents with defensive weapon that can block anything he dishes out, that's all.
And even more examples are given of Cap struggling with far, FAR, less formidable opponents.

Your argument is stupid and you know it.

I think this is where the issue lies. Thor isn't much more formidable, then say the wrecking crew. He's a solid mid tier character. Top tier in film, midtier in comics.
You don't need to be a mid tier to beat Captain America, let alone a top tier. Cap can and will soon fights against movie Thor. Multiple people conceded that pages ago. The majority? Not happening. Neither is a split. Cap is skilled enough to make him work for his wins though.

Now that's a fair, respectable, assessment.

80sBaby

• Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 29, 2017, 12:55:14 PM »

That's what the fuck we've been saying!

Gree

• Prince Akeem Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: April 29, 2017, 01:08:46 PM »

No one has made a statement like Xerxes. The best statement. I still personally believe Cap takes a slight majority, but I respect that viewpoint. They will be hard fought wins

Hulk Victorious

• Norbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 29, 2017, 01:10:17 PM »

He's also been instantly knocked out with his jaw shattered by a power sharing Wrecker. Actually, I think Thunderball broke his jaw, but we know where his stats originate. Cap had to be saved by a local woman and her kids or something like that.
Yep Thunderball and it happened in a Captain Britain issue. That woman died and she was chosen as CB for her bravery.

80sBaby

• Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 29, 2017, 01:16:26 PM »

He's also been instantly knocked out with his jaw shattered by a power sharing Wrecker. Actually, I think Thunderball broke his jaw, but we know where his stats originate. Cap had to be saved by a local woman and her kids or something like that.
Yep Thunderball and it happened in a Captain Britain issue. That woman died and she was chosen as CB for her bravery.

Think that was Avengers.

Detective AP

• Global Moderator
  • The Big Mick
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 29, 2017, 07:31:07 PM »

No one has made a statement like Xerxes.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]