Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,  (Read 683 times)

AP

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
  • Yep. We're boned.
    • View Profile

Jibe, or jib?
I've always heard 'cut of his jib', though jibe works, if you considered the OP insulting...?

yes

nalaao

• Nursery
    • View Profile

One thing I've always wondered: Who'd win in a slugfest, Krishna or Allah?

my ( dear ) friend is that you islam has another solid, verifiable and tangible explanation ? than kindly explain it. so that we can see what is what.

nalaao

• Nursery
    • View Profile

No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

I could spend an hour contemplating the mysteries of this sentence.

Why can't you write the words sex, gambling, and drugs but the other sin, meat-eating, is fine to write out?
Why do you categorize onions and garlic as meat?

Ok that's the end of it, out of mysteries.

we don't eat oninion and garlics because they cannot be offered to lord krishna ( and not only killing poor animals is sin but also killing planet is sin. ) The Vaisnava philosophy teaches that we should not even kill plants unnecessarily. In the Bhagavad-gita [9.26] Krishna says: "If someone offers Me with love and devotion a leaf, a flower, a fruit, or a little water, I will accept it." We offer Krishna only the kind of food He demands, and then we eat the remnants. If offering vegetarian food to Krishna were sinful, then it would be Krishna's sin, not ours. But God is apapa-viddha - sinful reactions are not applicable to Him. Eating food first offered to the Lord is also something like a soldier's killing during wartime. In a war, when the commander orders a man to attack, the obedient soldier who kills the enemy will get a medal. But if the same soldier kills someone on his own, he will be punished. Similarly, when we eat only prasadam [the remnants of food offered to Krishna], we do not commit any sin. This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita [3.13]: "The devotees of the Lord are released from all kinds of sins because they eat food that is first offered for sacrifice. Others, who prepare food for personal sense enjoyment, verily eat only sin."

nalaao

• Nursery
    • View Profile

I like the cut of this guy's jibe.

and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

LiquidSailor

• Crisis Actor
    • View Profile

Yea but you can prove the government exists.

Nox

• NAWKX
  • King
    • View Profile

Drink the nectar of the Ganges river, oh Liquid Sailor, and you will know truth.

Dlbiininja

• Stonemason
    • View Profile

and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

Shiva is better.

And there's no afterlife.  That's a fantasy told to you to make you feel better about yourself.
When was the last time you spoke with a random dead person?
Laws are also established to help maintain some short of order and civility. 
It's also flawed due to corruption within these systems of law. 
And if you break the law you should be punished accordingly.
Just as those corrupt members of law enforcement should.   
Your belief is your belief system.  Does it invalidate other's beliefs?
Each culture on earth has practiced a religion or belief.
What makes yours more valid than others?

« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 08:00:58 AM by Dlbiininja »

riv6672

• Lizardman
  • MAY 2000-MAY 2017
    • View Profile

Jibe, or jib?
I've always heard 'cut of his jib', though jibe works, if you considered the OP insulting...?

yes
Didnt think that was offensive, just amusing really.

I wonder how long this new guy will last. 

Wyntyr

• The Walking Apocalypse
  • Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile

I miss the SpaceGoat guy.

He was actually interesting

Master Tolkien

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
  • I write about dragons. Bitches love dragons.
    • View Profile

Ok, so when do we give you our credit card information? I feel like there's a prize for "most generous donor" just waiting to be won.

Of the 10 villains, so far as things of this nature can be remembered going back afore the days the board crashes, 9 filled with dread and cursed in vain at the sight of Master.

AP

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
  • Yep. We're boned.
    • View Profile

I thought this guy was a bot.

nalaao

• Nursery
    • View Profile

Yea but you can prove the government exists.

and there is no intelligence also. there is no intelligence also. and there is any intelligence at all. then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is intelligence also. ( after all its an open challenge )

nalaao

• Nursery
    • View Profile

Shiva is better.

And there's no afterlife.  That's a fantasy told to you to make you feel better about yourself.
When was the last time you spoke with a random dead person?
Laws are also established to help maintain some short of order and civility. 
It's also flawed due to corruption within these systems of law. 
And if you break the law you should be punished accordingly.
Just as those corrupt members of law enforcement should.   
Your belief is your belief system.  Does it invalidate other's beliefs?
Each culture on earth has practiced a religion or belief.
What makes yours more valid than others?

and the first step to know it that weather this Practical explanation is based on mere faith or belief OR you are really under the grip of natures law of forgetfulness is to recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. go ahead and recall everything so that we can see what is what.

Not BAMF

• Global Moderator
  • Stonemason
  • Generic HC User #6
    • View Profile

Poster of the Year

JookDukem

• Stonemason
    • View Profile

Of all time.

He just ended DLB's fucking LIFE.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 06:35:09 PM by JookDukem »