Herochat

Peter David is broke...

Panthergod

• +35/-72
    • View Profile
Re: Peter David is broke...
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2017, 07:44:54 PM »
He's been a gender traitor for decades. Serves the cuck right.

Hulkster

• +12/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2017, 10:02:30 AM »
It has been pointed out that he is very left wing and supports the very high taxing that he is struggling against right now as well as the feminism that supports wives screwing over you.  I wouldn't send him anything.  There is a boatload of people with tax problems who don't have the good fortune of having a fan base.  Those people get no help, so why should he be special?  Use common sense.  Don't have joint bank accounts in today's divorce crazy world.  It's stupid to even remotely think that the IRS has forgotten about you.  The man has steady income and clearly didn't budget. 

I'm a fan of his work and I feel for him, but I doubt that he nor any of his fans would send me a dime if I had tax problems, thus I must always be smart about what I do.   

NeoGreenLantern

• +39/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2017, 10:28:47 AM »
yeah but he brought me more joy than you.

Hulkster

• +12/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2017, 10:54:41 AM »
Are you purchasing multiple copies of all of his monthlies, especially Fallen Angel, as well as all of his novels, etc.?  Anyhow, I am only stating my opinion and why I wouldn't contribute.  Everyone else is of course free to do as they please. 

NeoGreenLantern

• +39/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2017, 11:04:56 AM »
I've read more stuff of his than purchased so in a roundabout way I kinda owe him a few bucks.

shadowknight

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2017, 11:28:11 AM »
It has been pointed out that he is very left wing and supports the very high taxing that he is struggling against right now as well as the feminism that supports wives screwing over you.  I wouldn't send him anything.  There is a boatload of people with tax problems who don't have the good fortune of having a fan base.  Those people get no help, so why should he be special?  Use common sense.  Don't have joint bank accounts in today's divorce crazy world.  It's stupid to even remotely think that the IRS has forgotten about you.  The man has steady income and clearly didn't budget. 

I'm a fan of his work and I feel for him, but I doubt that he nor any of his fans would send me a dime if I had tax problems, thus I must always be smart about what I do.
Co-sign, I don't take any joy in his situation  since I'm a christian, but neither will I send him any money to correct it either. There's too many starving children in Africa and third world countries I can be sending my money to. A former U.S President ( I hink it was Ronald Reagan) who  said trust but verify. I don't care who the women is, short of the reincarnation of Mother Teresa or the Virgin Mary no way am I giving her the ability to raid my  bank account, divorce, gold digging women and scumbag lawyers are a fact life that you need to protect yourself from. Having said that  you worked out a deal with the IRS keep it, even if you have to live like a trappist monk for the next  couple yrs to do so. What did you think weas going to happen? That the IRS was just going to forget you owe them over $85,000 dream on.

Not BAMF

• +3/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2017, 12:34:06 PM »
Erik Larsen is behind this.

NeoGreenLantern

• +39/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2017, 04:47:11 PM »

ProjectCornDog

• +1/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2017, 06:44:18 PM »
April fool's joke or is he fucked?

Panthergod

• +35/-72
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2017, 07:00:23 PM »
Erik Larsen is behind this.
lmaooooo that rivalry is legendary.

MTL76

• +1107/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2017, 07:10:22 PM »
I heard Larsen sent him a hundred bucks or so. Salt meet wound.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

Toilet Bunny

• +42/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2017, 08:19:54 PM »
Larsen never seemed to take the rivalry as personally as David.  I figure he'd want to send a few bucks his way to bury the hatchet.

MTL76

• +1107/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2017, 08:25:20 PM »
For all I know Larsen genuinely did it in the spirit of generosity.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

Uhtceare

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2017, 08:54:00 PM »
He's been a gender traitor for decades. Serves the cuck right.

I dislike the word "cuck", because of its origins in tribalism and toxic masculinity.

The word "cuck" is short for "cuckold",  a term for a man who raises the children of the man his wife cheated on him with. Inherent in this word is the idea that one man raising another man's children has been metaphorically raped. And inherent in that idea is the notion that children are just an extension of your manhood. Children aren't people unto themselves in this perspective, they are just proof of a man's potency and dominance. It's a grotesque mindset at its core.

It gets even more grotesque when applied to a nation, because it implies that America is all about the dominant white majority preserving their dominance and purity and by extension their collective masculinity. In this mindset, anyone who favors the mixing of races, or even allowing another race to have any political or economic power, is a traitor to the tribe who is complicit in his own castration and rape as well as the collective castration and rape of his tribe.

To call this word deeply problematic is an understatement. It is a grotesque word implying an entire philosophy and worldview that embodies tribalism and toxic masculinity.
The word reveals a barbaric, even animalistic mindset. Animalistic is not an exaggeration, as people who use this word unironically literally think the way lions do when the kill all the kittens of the previous alpha male.

Hulkster

• +12/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2017, 09:38:16 PM »
I think that the first use of the term several hundred years ago specifically referenced a husband of an adulterous wife with no reference to offspring being produced from the adultery. Unknowingly raising children not his own is a result of being cuckolded as opposed to being the cockolding itself.  Only as defined by evolutionary biology is the actual raising of offspring not his own the definition of cockolding.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 09:09:27 AM by Hulkster »