Herochat

"Late ’16 Sales Downturn Told Marvel ‘People Didn't Want Any More Diversity’"

JookDukem

• +22/-22
    • View Profile
Except in fiction where they can because of fiction.....

And it's still stupid as fuck when they do it. Imagine that.

Red Exodus

• +6/-19
  • The one you've been smashing for!
    • View Profile
Er, there's ALREADY a female only Space Marine chapter : The Sisters of Battle.

JookDukem

• +22/-22
    • View Profile
Er, there's ALREADY a female only Space Marine chapter : The Sisters of Battle.

Oi, not even close man.

That's so incorrect it's not even funny.

They are genehanced females to a degree.

Becoming an actual Astartes is absolutely 100 percent incompatible with the female gender.

Factual Canon.

They get absolutely wrecked by neophyte Space Marines. Which is a performance level slightly above Imperial Guard level beings.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 12:12:34 PM by JookDukem »

JookDukem

• +22/-22
    • View Profile
The Sisters of Silence are more powerful and even they are little more than sidekicks to beings like the Custodians.

Women in 40k are treated exactly as they should be.

That is to say, absolutely nothing compared to the elite males of the setting.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 12:11:35 PM by JookDukem »

Strange

• +4/-1
    • View Profile
Except in fiction where they can because of fiction.....

And it's still stupid as fuck when they do it. Imagine that.

You know what else is stupid as fuck? A nerdy little kid getting bit by a radioactive spider and suddenly gaining great power, well above his bullies. We accept it though because it is fiction. I would tell you to imagine that but you apparently can't. 

JookDukem

• +22/-22
    • View Profile
He's a male though so even though it's dumb as fuck it's not nearly as dumb as a chick doing it.

Why would imagining a woman doing stupid shit be something to waste time on? Like that's some kind of virtue. Hahaha fuck outta here with that faggot shit.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 12:10:55 PM by JookDukem »

Strange

• +4/-1
    • View Profile
Your painfully lame attempts at covering your own idiotic statements gives me an understanding as to why Riv is often your mental jousting partner.

JookDukem

• +22/-22
    • View Profile
No more idiotic than someone who cannot grasp that people have a different opinion than they do.

"Oh noes, you don't like women doing man shit even in fiction, you stupid head."

Continue to pat yourself on the back for all the good it does you.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 12:48:27 PM by JookDukem »

JookDukem

• +22/-22
    • View Profile
Loving how you take a swipe at RIV while engaging in a cumfest with the guy over Red Sonja, hahaha.

You love women who fite gud guy, we get it.

therock

• +18/-63
    • View Profile
yea as i said before chick beating a guy is a weird line to draw when it come to supension of disbelif given all the crazy shit that happen and street level guys survive.

but oh well.

JookDukem

• +22/-22
    • View Profile
Why is it a weird line to draw from a guy who has never stated anything to the contrary?

Since becoming am adult I have never supported women being placed on equal footing with men in regards to combat.

I never will. I don't like and think it's dumb.

It's why I don't read comics or engage in with any type of fiction that does so frequently.

I am a WarHammer 40k fan. Everything is basically non serious shit for me.

JookDukem

• +22/-22
    • View Profile
I also don't watch stupid shit like that Lucy film or Atomic Blonde for that same reason. That shit is beyond stupid to me.

Kallor

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
Legit questions here, because I'm not sure what your stance is.  Are you against women with physical powers, or you want no super-powered women at all because they'd beat street level men?  Wonder Woman shouldn't beat the Punisher?  How far do you take this?

Snake-eyes

• +5/-6
    • View Profile
Legit questions here, because I'm not sure what your stance is.  Are you against women with physical powers, or you want no super-powered women at all because they'd beat street level men?  Wonder Woman shouldn't beat the Punisher?  How far do you take this?

He's just trying to get people to react, I thought that was obvious.

Strange

• +4/-1
    • View Profile
Loving how you take a swipe at RIV while engaging in a cumfest with the guy over Red Sonja, hahaha.

You love women who fite gud guy, we get it.

Red Sonja? I think you may be mixing me up with Nick.

But, it is an interesting look into the mind of someone so scared of women.