Herochat

The Real Ghostbusters cartoon has been added to Netflix

NeoGreenLantern

• +39/-15
    • View Profile
Re: The Real Ghostbusters cartoon has been added to Netflix
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2017, 09:38:37 AM »
Today's cartoons are hit or miss. The ppg reboot is bad Cloudy is meh but Gumball and Steven Universe are gold.

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2017, 08:15:57 PM »
Yeah, I mean back in the day, even bad cartoons, had at least one charming aspect to them where you could go...well, that's not horrible.

Not today's. You are really good or you are just garbage. Seriously, I just found out that Breadwinners was about ducks. I thought they were weird frogs or something! How the hell are those ducks?!?

And the less said about Teen Titans Go! The better. :)

I think Disney really deserves some praise. I mean, they could do what CN is doing and pretty much doing the same type format and animation (also just running 18 hrs of TTG!), but instead they have mixed it up to where everyone who has a different taste can be happy.

You have Princess Star, Milo Murphy, Tangled: The series, and upcoming is Ducktales and Big Hero Six.

It's like...for the first time in a long time, someone who really cares is in charge.

NeoGreenLantern

• +39/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2017, 09:37:35 PM »
TTG has grown on me. I started putting in on because my toddler seems to like it and now I kind of enjoy it. She's also the reason I started watching Steven Universe and Gumball.

We both seem to have the same meh feelings about Cloudy though.

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2017, 02:12:16 AM »
You get hit in the back of the leg with a stick because "Robin did it" and we'll see how much you like TTG!!!

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2017, 09:45:35 AM »
Yep. We're going back to the good old days where if they made a movie...it gets a cartoon series!!! :)

Oh, and I forgot Guardians of the Galaxy. It's pretty good save for Star Lord needs to lower his voice so he doesn't sound like Ron Stoppable.

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2017, 08:05:04 PM »
Disney hasn't done that in a long time. I think the last one was Lilo and Stitch. 

Oh wait. Yeah, others have done movie cartoons. Like Dreamworks with the best being Kung Fu Panda Legend of Awesomeness.

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2017, 03:00:22 PM »
Legends of Awesomeness is legendary in its awesomeness!!!

Shifu: Panda, I am so upset with you right now, I can't even think of a proper punishment for you.

(Pig throws a switch to his giant machine)

(The robot's fist spikes Po into the ground.)

Shifu: ...That will do.