Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Author Topic: Wrestlemania topic and prediction  (Read 1550 times)

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
Wrestlemania topic and prediction
« on: March 30, 2017, 09:16:10 PM »

who you think will win
Who do you want to win

HHH kind of HAVE to lose.

not sure about Shane. But would be embarssing to AJ if loses. But  have an idea one of the bosses will win

Sasha will probally betray bella, heel turn.

Imperial

• Was once the Greatest of All Time
  • Stonemason
    • View Profile
Re: Wrestlemania topic and prediction
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 09:59:04 PM »

Predictions :

Brawk over Goldberg
Reigns over 'Taker
Orton over Bray
Seth over Trips
Owens over Jericho
Enzo & Cass over Gallows & Anderson and Sheamus/Cesaro
Cena/Nikki over Miz/Maryse
Styles over Shane
Corbin over Ambrose
Aries over Neville
Naomi wins the SD Women's free for all
Bayley retains the raw women's title. (Will lead to Sasha vs Bayley.)
Strowman wins the Andre the Giant thing.

I'm honestly not passionate about this card or the WWE product at all now. Though I do wish Miz/Maryse would pull an upset as Miz would be an excellent main event heel for SD Live.

Sig : Sara Jean Underwood

Imperial

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 10:03:11 PM »

Watch out for Asuka on SD Live as well. Should probably takes the belt if she debuts.

Sheamus and Cesaro have been the best Raw tag team for months. They would be a big asset to Smackdown's fairly large but non-descript tag division.

Strawman Abridged

• King
  • swiss army knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 11:01:10 PM »

You'd expect the Cena/Cena's Girlfriend vs Mia/Maryse-whose-portrayal-of-Nikki-Bella-is-hotter-than-Nikki-Bella match to be a foregone conclusion, which is maaaaaaaybe why we might get "swerved."

Reason being I'm ( admittedly ) assuming the finishes for the RAW/Smackdown brand matches are decided by their respective creative teams, so perhaps more rational thought will prevail. After all, Cena/Nikki going over would be overly nauseatingly predictable, and really wouldn't accomplish jack other burying Miz. Cena's reportedly taking another leave of absence after Mania, so might as well book things in a way that benefits the talent that wouldn't be dropping off the grid for a while.

My prediction: Miz & Maryse win thanks to Nikki fucking up by eating the pin or inadvertently causing a distraction that gets Cena rolled up by Miz. Nikki is distraught and starts bawling to garner the crowd's sympathy....and that's when Cena pulls out the ring and makes an official marriage proposal, ending things on a positive note for them.

Everybody wins. Miz and Maryse walk away with a "huge" win to bolster their profile. It's a fluke victory more than anything, so Cena stays "protected." Cena and Cena's Girlfriend-Turned-Cena's-Fiance walk away with a happy ending, the yuppies in the crowd get their saccharine fix, and the rest of us get to look forward to Miz being awesome on Smackdown.

riv6672

• Lizardman
  • MAY 2000-MAY 2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2017, 02:46:12 AM »

^^^that'd work for me.
The Miz & Maryse have been doing ALL the heavy liftting in that feud.

lesnar over Goldberg sickens me, but if it sets lesnar up to eat the pin to a returning Balor down the road, i'm ok with it.

Orton/Bray doesnt even interest me, and will only be worth it if Bray wins and has a decent run with the title.

altoon

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2017, 06:50:06 AM »

I'm so happy I don't watch raw anymore otherwise I'd be pissed about seeing the champ defend or even show up one the show 1 or 2 times every few months

riv6672

• Lizardman
  • MAY 2000-MAY 2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2017, 09:30:03 AM »

Yeah, i wont even count lesnar as real champion, just a place holder.

riv6672

• Lizardman
  • MAY 2000-MAY 2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2017, 10:24:47 AM »

Looking at the rest of the card, trying to see what else i might be excited about...
Yeah.    :-\
Corbin winning the IC title would be cool.

altoon

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2017, 10:42:53 AM »

Since UT lost to Lesnar  his WM match doesn't have the same appeal it use to

riv6672

• Lizardman
  • MAY 2000-MAY 2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2017, 11:15:06 AM »

Yeah its pretty much 'who cares'. The loss of the streak combined with his declining physical ability just makes it sad to watch.

Imperial

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2017, 11:11:10 PM »

You'd expect the Cena/Cena's Girlfriend vs Mia/Maryse-whose-portrayal-of-Nikki-Bella-is-hotter-than-Nikki-Bella match to be a foregone conclusion, which is maaaaaaaybe why we might get "swerved."

Reason being I'm ( admittedly ) assuming the finishes for the RAW/Smackdown brand matches are decided by their respective creative teams, so perhaps more rational thought will prevail. After all, Cena/Nikki going over would be overly nauseatingly predictable, and really wouldn't accomplish jack other burying Miz. Cena's reportedly taking another leave of absence after Mania, so might as well book things in a way that benefits the talent that wouldn't be dropping off the grid for a while.

My prediction: Miz & Maryse win thanks to Nikki fucking up by eating the pin or inadvertently causing a distraction that gets Cena rolled up by Miz. Nikki is distraught and starts bawling to garner the crowd's sympathy....and that's when Cena pulls out the ring and makes an official marriage proposal, ending things on a positive note for them.

Everybody wins. Miz and Maryse walk away with a "huge" win to bolster their profile. It's a fluke victory more than anything, so Cena stays "protected." Cena and Cena's Girlfriend-Turned-Cena's-Fiance walk away with a happy ending, the yuppies in the crowd get their saccharine fix, and the rest of us get to look forward to Miz being awesome on Smackdown.

I hope they go with something along these lines.

riv6672

• Lizardman
  • MAY 2000-MAY 2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2017, 11:26:32 AM »

I wasnt a big fan of how he left the company, but Kurt Angle came back in style...!

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2017, 04:00:30 PM »

Cruiserweight Championship match: Austin Aries vs Neville. Hm, I think they might shake things up with Austin winning. And who knows, maybe they'll actually get to wrestle a non WWE style match. Should be on the pre-show so Vince might not care.

Andre the Giant Battle Royal. Never before has something that you thought would mean so much mean so less...well, not counting the presidency of the USA. It really comes down to three choices: Sami Zayne (hell no) Big Show (No Shaq and his last WM from what I hear) and BRRRRAAUUUUUUNNN. Another option is a surprise entrant like Broken Matt Hardy. Which would be awesome. So that won't be happening. Eh, if Zack Ryder can win the IC belt for no real reason then to give him a moment, Big Show can have his.

Winner: Big Show

Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton: Holy Hell, an actual long term, well thought out storyline leading into WrestleMania. It's been a awhile. I'm going Orton because Orton will come off as a nimrod if he did all of this planning and then lost. Plus I like the idea of Bray having the anti- UT WM Streak for some reason. :)

The Undertaker vs Roman Reigns. Seriously, UT should never have lost to Brock because at least, if the streak was on the line, I'd care way more...and ending the streak would actually help a full time wrestler. But I don't hold UT to the low punk ass standards of Goldberg and Brock Lesnar as he's earned his spot in a WrestleMania match ever year. Anyway, the streak isn't here and just like with Triple H and Cena, we might a well accept that Reigns will not go away. And honestly, it's much better than the other two. Triple H was on every damn twenty minutes and at least Reigns doesn't talk much.

Winner: Roman Reigns.

Un-Sanctioned...but will be in the ring for some reason...: Seth Rollins vs Triple H. Sorry Samoa Joe, you'll probably get beat up. This tough because you think Seth should win...but this is Triple H we're talking about. Whose atrocities against logical and sensical booking are too many to list. I think Seth wins with the Shield reuniting to take out Samoa Joe and leave Triple H to him. Oh, and Stephanie McMahon might take an accidental blow as payback for nearly two years of ball cutting.

Man, I miss when good guys actually talked back to Stephanie instead of just whimpering like losers.

IC title match: Dean Ambrose vs Baron Corbin. Ambrose wins because Ambrose is awesome. That's right, It's the WM OF THE SHIELD. With Ambrose being the best.

Shane McMahon vs AJ Styles: ...Seriously? Why the **** does Shane McMahon keep getting in matches at big PPVs and taking up space nearly any other wrestler would be better in? Last  year's WM (someone explain how that storyline made sense) Survivor Series, and now back to WrestleMania. But I will say that Shane will bump like a lunatic and this is AJ Styles.

Winner: Styles

RAW Women's Title match: Charlotte vs Bayley vs Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax. Oh, if we could have only left off that last person, this could have been a great match. Anyway, I saw Charlotte wins...because she's the only female the WWE seems to want to push at all. Why should now be different? Sasha probably betrays Bayley or something.

US Title match: Jericho vs Kevin Owens. You've been demoted Kevin Owens. How sad is it the most overthing during Owens world title span was Jericho's list? Jericho is taking time off to tour with Ozzy...so yeah, we got Donald Trump as president and Ozzy is back singing--there is no god, but there is a devil.

Winner: Kevin Owens.

John Cena and Nikki Bella vs The Miz and Maurice. How the hell does Nikki with her neck get cleared and Bryan with the A-OK from every doctor on the planet but the WWE doc doesn't? Anyway, the Miz and Maryse are killing it with their act, and Miz is putting on some of his best matches and Cena is going the part time route and Nikki might not be around much longer...So they win.

Winners: John Cena vs Nikki Bella.

Triple Threat Ladder match for the RAW titles...because giving us American Alpha and the Usos would have spoiled us so we get this shit... Gallows and Anderson vs Cesaro and Sheamus vs Big Cass and Enzo. huff huff. Man I miss regular tag names like "The Rockers" or "The Ding Dongs". I'm going Cesaro and Sheamus. Also Enzo will be killed.

Two part time lazy overpaid assholes. The less lazy asshole who has some fat crook talks for him. The only way I would care about this shitty match is if Finn Baylor comes back in The Demon guise demands to be put in the title match for the title he never lost. It would be awesome and if he won, would make him. ...So instead this will probably be the shitfest I'm expecting.

Smackdown women's title match 6-pack title: Alexa Bliss vs Becky Lynch vs Naomi vs Nattie vs Carmella vs Mickie James. I know this is in Orlando and Naomi is the home town girl...but dammit to all hell and back, Becky Lynch deserves this!! Becky Lynch is the current best female wrestler on the WWE main roster. She can wrestle, she can actually handle the mic...and she gets cheered over part time favorites! I gotta be honest, I thought the fans would cheer Mickie over her in their series but no!

I demand Becky Lynch wins this match!

But watch the Harley Quinn ripoff who can't wrestle win. :(

Hell, I'm a believer! I still hope! Becky wins!

Not BAMF

• Global Moderator
  • Stonemason
  • Generic HC User #6
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2017, 09:21:45 PM »

Pre-Show is just blowing through analysis for the main card. We've already discussed Orton/Wyatt, Styles/Shane, and Rollins/HHH. Hopefully this means the pre-show matches will be substantive.

Not BAMF

• Global Moderator
  • Stonemason
  • Generic HC User #6
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2017, 09:37:02 PM »

The Pre-Show is reminding me that for as down as I am on this show, so many of the matches have been downright expertly developed.

Rollins/HHH, Wyatt/Orton. Miz&Maryse/Cena&Nikki, Owens/Jericho and even AJ/Shane have had some great builds.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10