Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Alex Jones does a half assed back down of Pizzagate  (Read 1065 times)

Panthergod

• Prince Akeem Joffer
    • View Profile
Re: Alex Jones does a half assed back down of Pizzagate
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2017, 09:20:57 PM »

I'm listening to what I think is the right episode. Episode 911 of Rogen's podcast. I'm halfway through and Jones just unloaded this big insane sounding rant about the fact that there are 12 dimensions, that the one right below the third (possibly not even the second? like the sub-third?) is filled with negative energy and that there is a negative force leading the elites to build a super computer to enslave mankind and take away free will so that it can transcend to a higher level maybe? It was a really nuts sounding rant, but Rogen for the most part is doing a good job of grounding him. I don't see how this one can be brought down to Earth though.

Read Promethea to see one detailed description in visual form. I havent watched this rant yet, but based on your description, he isnt lying, even if he's almost certainly not knowledgable to describe this accurately. He's talking about the Saturnian/Daat/Abyss plane  on the kabbalistic Tree of Life based on your description. Think cthulhu.

scourge

• King Jaffe Joffer
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2017, 09:31:01 AM »

As cool as it sounds, it is no more credible than any other theory on the nature of reality put forth by any other religion. Except for Taoism. Think that one nails it.

SmeaGog

• Buddy Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2017, 10:59:30 AM »

You should probably still read Promethea, though. If not because it's a gorgeous book which Moore's clearly put a lot into, then at least because it'd have helped you spot Jelly slightly mixing up his Kabbalah just now.

SmeaGog

• Buddy Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2017, 11:00:03 AM »

Which is fucking inexcusable, obviously.

ProjectCornDog

• Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2017, 07:51:28 AM »

I'm listening to what I think is the right episode. Episode 911 of Rogen's podcast. I'm halfway through and Jones just unloaded this big insane sounding rant about the fact that there are 12 dimensions, that the one right below the third (possibly not even the second? like the sub-third?) is filled with negative energy and that there is a negative force leading the elites to build a super computer to enslave mankind and take away free will so that it can transcend to a higher level maybe? It was a really nuts sounding rant, but Rogen for the most part is doing a good job of grounding him. I don't see how this one can be brought down to Earth though.

Just keep in mind halfway through Jones is drunk and stoned as fuck hahaha. Love how Joe got him on for episode 911

scourge

• King Jaffe Joffer
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2017, 11:29:45 AM »

Yeah but this is the bomb he had been referring to since the start of the episode, before the whiskey and weed came out

scourge

• King Jaffe Joffer
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2017, 02:12:19 PM »

Still working on getting through it.

I want to go to the Bohemian Camp thing with the elites and see the owl.

Eddie at somepoint totally must have taken a shit ton of speed. He's the one who's most out of it in this whole thing. Like he's just saying words that don't mean anything.

ProjectCornDog

• Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2017, 06:10:18 PM »

Still working on getting through it.

I want to go to the Bohemian Camp thing with the elites and see the owl.

Eddie at somepoint totally must have taken a shit ton of speed. He's the one who's most out of it in this whole thing. Like he's just saying words that don't mean anything.

A few weeks later Eddie apologized for how he behaved during the podcast hahah

XerxesTWD

• Administrator
  • Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2017, 10:46:58 AM »

He's going to claim he's faking his show personality in court so he doesn't lose custody of his kids for being an insane idiot. Said he's a "performance artist".

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/travis-county-custody-case-jury-will-search-for-real-alex-jones/rnbWzMHnFCd5SOPgP3A34J/

scourge

• King Jaffe Joffer
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2017, 10:58:58 AM »

If he says he's not really serious about globalists and 12 dimensions of power etc would he lose his fanbase? I know his lawyer already made the statement.

Is this a "his livelihood or his kids" situation?

g-train

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2017, 02:33:36 PM »

If he says he's not really serious about globalists and 12 dimensions of power etc would he lose his fanbase? I know his lawyer already made the statement.

Probably if Rogan really had to get him to tone down his act during their interview, it sounds like he's kind of committed to it.

Though maybe it's one of those thing's where if you wear the mask long enough it starts to become you.

Not BAMF

• Global Moderator
  • Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2017, 02:37:52 PM »

Nah. They are all idiots. They'll just believe he is lying to the court so he can play the Illuminati's game so he can keep his kids. They're not about to let reality distract them from what they want to believe now. They're going to see this as The Man oppressing Alex and making him lie to them so he'll look bad to his followers.

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2017, 10:17:18 PM »

I heard originally they were going to with the "it was just a prank, bro!" defense but they thought they should polish it up a bit. Now its Performance Art!

Dlbiininja

• Norbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2017, 02:17:08 PM »

But, let's leave the drinking and irrational bullshit out of my court proceedings to define the man that he really is.  Straight up bitch!

ProjectCornDog

• Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2017, 07:21:46 PM »

Alex Jones is largely the man we see in his day-to-day broadcasts. He does a lot of crazy stunts that he would never do normally (and he admits this) but this is not a performance. His wife is using his work (which many will say is crazy) to say he is crazy and insists he behaves like this at home. I don't trust bitches but I am just surprised that a woman was married to Alex as long as she was (is he single now?) I lol'd when she brought up how he does broadcasts at home, which is true he does LOL
Pages: 1 2 [3]