Herochat

Alex Jones does a half assed back down of Pizzagate

NeoGreenLantern

• +39/-15
    • View Profile
Re: Alex Jones does a half assed back down of Pizzagate
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2017, 11:51:42 AM »
1: Sgtreport didn't unless they are withholding information.
2: Seems like the cover up isn't that wide spread and the people doing it aren't as powerful as some might believe then.
3: Alt news might be reporting it but they don't seem to be doing the necessary research like finding out who the state official is.
4: Doing the research is part of being a good journalist.
5: I don't know. I don't know what was stated. It does pertain to the report.
6-8: I'm not the one doing the report. There is a lot of emails. I've read a bunch and I don't remember a single one mentioning Silsby let alone connecting her to Comet Ping Pong. Was there even one showing Podesta directly had dealings with Silsby?
9: Yes and he still is involved with their operations. And don't worry, we've basically got a standing pardon on your ignorance.

Letters

• +13/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2017, 03:26:46 PM »
Those missing girls are linked to the child sex trafficking ring? No whey! DC Police involved and pictured with James Alefantis.  What a surprise!

Watch "D.C Police Dept Corruption, Cops Pimping Out Kids. #PIZZAGATE #MISSINGDCGIRLS" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1g_hRWQ6QA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2017, 03:45:08 PM »
Those missing girls are linked to the child sex trafficking ring? No whey! DC Police involved and pictured with James Alefantis.  What a surprise!

Watch "D.C Police Dept Corruption, Cops Pimping Out Kids. #PIZZAGATE #MISSINGDCGIRLS" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1g_hRWQ6QA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Reminds me of how in Hawaii they had loose rules for how cop's dealt with prostitutes, turns out making it easy for Cop's to take advantage of prostitutes just means.....they'll take advantage of prostitutes for awhile and then arrest them but make no real headway in getting pimps or doing anything that could actually you know, stop prostitution.

So they ended up getting rid of those laws.

Letters

• +13/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2017, 08:03:10 PM »
I appreciate the sentiment here G, but those are hardly comparable. DC Police are protecting the sex traffickers for the elite, and may be trafficking the girls themselves, and then are covering it up and refusing to investigate.

Ramz

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2017, 08:15:29 PM »
I listened to a podcast that explained why people who thought pizza gate is real did so and the logic is fucking bonkers as you'd expect. One reason they mentioned was the owner's name sounds vaguely like "I love children" in Italian or French. I mean that's like they expect the real world to be like comic books. Bunch of fucking Edward E. Nigmas running around with names like their obsessions right?

Listen to Alex Jones on Joe Rogan. its the best.

MTL76

• +1107/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2017, 08:30:09 PM »
I listened to a podcast that explained why people who thought pizza gate is real did so and the logic is fucking bonkers as you'd expect. One reason they mentioned was the owner's name sounds vaguely like "I love children" in Italian or French. I mean that's like they expect the real world to be like comic books. Bunch of fucking Edward E. Nigmas running around with names like their obsessions right?

Yeah that one was great. I love how he busted out the whiskey... then the weed... and only became more energetic.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

Ramz

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2017, 08:32:04 PM »

Yeah that one was great. I love how he busted out the whiskey... then the weed... and only became more energetic.

hahaha, I swear I was actually with the guy for the first hour or so. He was rational enough with conspiracy that it was actually making sense, then he went fucking bonkers.

MTL76

• +1107/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2017, 08:36:38 PM »
Yeah, Joe Rogan did an AMAZING job of wrangling Alex and bringing him back down to Earth and back on point when he would start to go bonkers. Alex kept going off on tangent after tangent, then Rogan would gently (and not so gently) steer him back to his original point.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

Ramz

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2017, 08:39:28 PM »
hahaha, yea he was basically Jones' angel on his shoulder the entire time.

Master

• +29/-23
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2017, 08:06:55 AM »
Alex Jones can sound rational for short bursts of time. But he goes absolutely batshit screaming nuts at times.
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

Rynox

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2017, 11:53:39 AM »
hahaha, yea he was basically Jones' angel on his shoulder the entire time.

Hahahaha, "Alright guy, aliens-- we get it. Just focus for a sec"

ProjectCornDog

• +1/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2017, 09:11:59 AM »

Loved it! Joe Roman's most watched podcast.

scourge

• +17/-8
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2017, 08:57:23 AM »

I definitely plan to check this out. It sounds amazing.

scourge

• +17/-8
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2017, 04:06:17 PM »
I'm listening to what I think is the right episode. Episode 911 of Rogen's podcast. I'm halfway through and Jones just unloaded this big insane sounding rant about the fact that there are 12 dimensions, that the one right below the third (possibly not even the second? like the sub-third?) is filled with negative energy and that there is a negative force leading the elites to build a super computer to enslave mankind and take away free will so that it can transcend to a higher level maybe? It was a really nuts sounding rant, but Rogen for the most part is doing a good job of grounding him. I don't see how this one can be brought down to Earth though.