Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I'm sick of the fans being against Roman Reigns.  (Read 418 times)

Strawman Abridged

• King
  • swiss army knight
    • View Profile
Re: I'm sick of the fans being against Roman Reigns.
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2017, 08:30:42 PM »

Turn Reigns Heel after beating Taker. Have him start using the tombstone as his finisher. Instant demonic hellfire heat. Hell, have him officially retire Kane too while we're at it.

I'd take that over keeping Reigns a face all the way to inevitably going over Lesnar at Summerslam.

Imperial

• Was once the Greatest of All Time
  • Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2017, 08:55:56 PM »

I swear to black baby Jesus, if this is UTs retirement match, and they have him raise Reigns' hand after, they are the biggest fools in the business.

I just hope that the WWE will wise up at this point.....

But, seeing what has happened since the Royal Rumble back in 2015.....yeah, he dies a slow death.

They are still making money at this point, so yeah.

By the time they realize what a disaster in waiting this is, it will be too late. Reigns does not have the larger than life personality necessary to be a fed centerpiece.

Sig : Sara Jean Underwood

riv6672

• Lizardman
  • MAY 2000-MAY 2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2017, 09:34:39 PM »

Turn Reigns Heel after beating Taker. Have him start using the tombstone as his finisher. Instant demonic hellfire heat. Hell, have him officially retire Kane too while we're at it.

I'd take that over keeping Reigns a face all the way to inevitably going over Lesnar at Summerslam.
See? Fucking perfect.
Pages: 1 [2]