Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Trump thought being president would be easier than his old life.  (Read 495 times)

Jabroniville

• Axel Foley
    • View Profile
Re: Trump thought being president would be easier than his old life.
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2017, 01:09:49 AM »

His only goal at this point is to undo anything the Obamas did. That's all he actually cares about because Obama OBLITERATED him at the dinner. That's why he keeps doing Executive orders. He is literally too stupid to know how to do his job and it's eating him up inside that the entire world is laughing at him except for a few of his latest suckers. At least his Executive Orders are going to completely fuck up the lives of those suckers, I guess.
The PBS documentary on Trump & Clinton was amazing in how they talked about that. About how Trump was just SEETHING at being roasted like that- it was uncomfortable for people to watch. Most guys at least try to laugh along, or take it like a man- Trump was super-turbo-ultra-pissed.

Detective AP

• Global Moderator
  • The Big Mick
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2017, 01:52:52 AM »

The theories that he never intended to win seem more and more true by the day.

I think he wanted to win. He just didn't want to be President.

Yeah I mean it's not like how every guy who goes in comes out looking a few decades older than they did before.

How tough of a job could it be?
So, basically he's going to turn to dust.

Propeus The Fallen

• Norbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2017, 10:17:19 AM »

Well, for Dubya and Obama...they actually did something.

This asshole hasn't done a damn thing. He just sits at his desk, signs whatever paper is in front of him, hasn't passed a anything, and spends his weekends at his resort or traveling to lie to those idiots who voted for him.  Hell, he gave his daughter and son and law new jobs so that they can do more of his job for him. Like apparently solving the middle east and traveling out of country.

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2017, 10:56:25 AM »

Even without doing anything he's such a man child every bit of criticism is eating away at him.

Bran Mak Morn

• Sherman Klump
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2017, 11:39:21 AM »

Even without doing anything he's such a man child every bit of criticism is eating away at him.

That's pretty much the impression I get & I don't even live in the same country as him.

Funny, as a boss you can basically find an excuse to fire those who criticise you.
But as a president, you gotta cop & roll with the criticism & that's clearly something this guy does not like.

Pretty obvious when you avoid an intimate setting as the WhiteHouse dinner in favour of standing at a podium & having a one-way banter to his audience.

Dlbiininja

• Norbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2017, 02:36:04 PM »

This is a random thought I just had: I honestly wonder if Trump will go for a second term.  After fours years, a president can choose not to run again.  If him running was just an ego boost to begin with and he didn't expect the difficulty of being president, then he might not want to run again because he doesn't want to win.  Of course, he doesn't want to lose either because he's Trump and he has a fragile ego.  If he calls it quits after four years, he can pretend he accomplished all the shit he set out to accomplish and simply doesn't need to go four more years.  That way, he "wins" no matter what.  I can see him doing that.

Lol!  He already claims he's accomplished a lot of shit he's wanted to do.

Dlbiininja

• Norbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2017, 02:45:57 PM »

This asshole hasn't done a damn thing. He just sits at his desk, signs whatever paper is in front of him, hasn't passed a anything, and spends his weekends at his resort or traveling to lie to those idiots who voted for him.  Hell, he gave his daughter and son and law new jobs so that they can do more of his job for him. Like apparently solving the middle east and traveling out of country.

Goes back to what Xerxes said.  Him and the Republicans are just essentially working to erase everything Obama's done.  And they have not prepared for the position of being in control of the country.  No ACA replacement, rolled no back Epa standards in the hopes to bring back coal jobs.  Which I think they said would only bring back 28 jobs.  While, we're moving nationally more towards renewable energy sources. 
Their ban is essentially targeting Mexicans and Muslims, and even when asked about it.  They do say ban on Muslims.  Yet, he's excluded countries he does business with.  😒😒😒.

g-train

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2017, 03:25:41 PM »

Goes back to what Xerxes said.  Him and the Republicans are just essentially working to erase everything Obama's done.  And they have not prepared for the position of being in control of the country.  No ACA replacement, rolled no back Epa standards in the hopes to bring back coal jobs.  Which I think they said would only bring back 28 jobs.  While, we're moving nationally more towards renewable energy sources. 
Their ban is essentially targeting Mexicans and Muslims, and even when asked about it.  They do say ban on Muslims.  Yet, he's excluded countries he does business with.  😒😒😒.

Yeah; at this point it's not just Trump but "all" the Republicans and probably a decent amount of democrats but specifically Repub's in this instance who are just looking incompetent as well.

ShadowFaggot

• Axel Foley
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2017, 11:46:44 AM »

This is a random thought I just had: I honestly wonder if Trump will go for a second term.  After fours years, a president can choose not to run again.  If him running was just an ego boost to begin with and he didn't expect the difficulty of being president, then he might not want to run again because he doesn't want to win.  Of course, he doesn't want to lose either because he's Trump and he has a fragile ego.  If he calls it quits after four years, he can pretend he accomplished all the shit he set out to accomplish and simply doesn't need to go four more years.  That way, he "wins" no matter what.  I can see him doing that.

Was wondering this the other day but I don't think he could bing himself to walk away. As annoyed as he might be right now hes basically the most talked about person in the world and I can't see him throwing that away if it came down to it. And i think quitting would have to feel a bit like losing for him - and as you say, being a winner is his number one priority. If it looked undeniable that he was heading for overwhelming defeat that might change things but it would take a lot to convince him he had no chance, especially after last time.

If he wins again I wouldn't be surprised if he made a semi-serious attempt to govern from Mar-a-Largo or something though.
Pages: 1 [2]