Just saw the first two episodes. So far it is fine. Flaws are there slow pacing, etc. Don't get all the critic hate though. They seem to forget Daredevil was slow as fuck in the first few episodes. Here are my observations through 2 EPs:
1. Iron Fist effect looks ok.
2. I like that they are just hinting at the other esoteric chi powers, like calming dogs and shit.
3. They seem to be shying away from really embracing the mystic shit. Just own it, Marvel.
4. Critics hate the fighting style but I don't think they get it. Daredevil is dynamic and explosive. Iron fist is practicing more internal chi oriented shit like tai chi. It is supposed to look flowing and soft.
5. Meachums are meh.
6. I'm mixed on Danny being a petulant child. I mean he obviously has severe PTSD and the meditation is trying to keep in check. He was raised in crazy kung fu land so I don't expect him to be well adjusted and appreciate what they are doing, but it feels a tad too much.