Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Kong vs Smaug  (Read 990 times)

Liam

• King
    • View Profile
Re: Kong vs Smaug
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2017, 07:47:41 PM »

It's possible the arrow wouldn't have killed him on its own, yes.

MTL76

• Crisis Actor
  • CROM Rules Everything Around Me
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2017, 07:48:24 PM »

An arrow to the knee has ended many a warrior's career.

Minority shareholder in the Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)
The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

Strawman Abridged

• King
  • swiss army knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2017, 08:19:31 PM »

Smaug: My teeth are swords! My claws spears!! My knees the Rocks of the Eternal Shore!

Gree

• Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2017, 10:38:01 PM »

You two get me
Logan defender, gyro enthusiast.

Dlbiininja

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2017, 03:18:17 AM »

It was an easy consensus that Godzilla would destroy Smaug, and it is a consensus that AS THEY CURRENTLY STAND (Quan), Godzilla would roll Kong.

So who wins the battle of these two monsters who can't match up to the Big G?
You reached an unproven conclusion but what's worse you tried taking Kong not fully grown to a current Zilla which is unfair to begin with. 

Maybe you like big dumb lizards who rely on instinct and cannot think for themselves while having baby arms.   Zilla is slow as molasses as well.  Speed matters.  Do you watch football ?  Why are you ignoring speed and strength in Kong ?

Pump the fucking brakes, Captain Illiteracy. I haven't posted a damn thing in the Kong/Godzilla threads other than to laugh at the thought of Kong fashioning weapons (and one earlier post to say that I didn't think a fight between them would have a conclusive winner). I have no horse in that fight. Maybe quit playing the victim for 8 seconds in your life and read some post histories. I'm no huge Godzilla fan.

I just came up with this idea because literally EVERYONE HERE BUT YOU thinks Godzilla would wreck the current iteration of Kong (whether that's fair because of Kong's age/development or not). Hell, I'm the one who postulated Godzilla/Smaug initially, and I didn't get all butthurt over that matchup getting laughed off the board. I just thought that if the board thought Godzilla was so far above both of them, I was curious to see who they thought would win a matchup between them.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of Godzilla, Smaug, OR Kong. I just had a matchup thought.

lol!  I like his throwing in strength factors.  When 'Zilla's actually chucked large boulders and trees.
Even using his tail to beard wn an opponent is a strength feat.

He makes it sound like Kong out there curling dinosaur corpses, squatting volcanoes. 

Quan_the_Antagonist

• Crisis Actor
  • Maul
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2017, 03:20:33 AM »

It was an easy consensus that Godzilla would destroy Smaug, and it is a consensus that AS THEY CURRENTLY STAND (Quan), Godzilla would roll Kong.

You reached an unproven conclusion but what's worse you tried taking Kong not fully grown to a current Zilla which is unfair to begin with. 

Maybe you like big dumb lizards who rely on instinct and cannot think for themselves while having baby arms.   Zilla is slow as molasses as well.  Speed matters.  Do you watch football ?  Why are you ignoring speed and strength in Kong ?

Pump the fucking brakes, Captain Illiteracy. I haven't posted a damn thing in the Kong/Godzilla threads other than to laugh at the thought of Kong fashioning weapons (and one earlier post to say that I didn't think a fight between them would have a conclusive winner). I have no horse in that fight. Maybe quit playing the victim for 8 seconds in your life and read some post histories. I'm no huge Godzilla fan.

I just came up with this idea because literally EVERYONE HERE BUT YOU thinks Godzilla would wreck the current iteration of Kong (whether that's fair because of Kong's age/development or not). Hell, I'm the one who postulated Godzilla/Smaug initially, and I didn't get all butthurt over that matchup getting laughed off the board. I just thought that if the board thought Godzilla was so far above both of them, I was curious to see who they thought would win a matchup between them.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of Godzilla, Smaug, OR Kong. I just had a matchup thought.

lol!  I like his throwing in strength factors.  When 'Zilla's actually chucked large boulders and trees.

He makes it sound like Kong out there curling dinosaur corpses, squatting volcanoes.
Using his tail isn't a strength feat.  Kong killed his opponent with one arm while protecting a human whore.

Dlbiininja

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2017, 03:21:51 AM »

You reached a biased conclusion and didn't apply the same standards to Kong and Zilla.  This isn't happening in the 70's.  We will also see the fight.  Kong is growing so comparing him from forty years ago to current Zilla once again is not fair. 

I don't care if you wear Zilla undies to bed or not your first post was wrong.  I commented on it.  Next time you post nonsense guess what I'll be there to wipe your face in the double standards you used in your op.  I go by the evidence not by popularity.  I'm sure people laughed their asses off when someone said the world was flat.  Guess what they were wrong.

And when the next film comes out in modern times Kong is going to fuck him up.  You heard it here first despite your claims everyone says otherwise.

Actually, as for the flat earth.  That use to be a very widely belief by Early Europeans.  We stil have idiots that believe the earth is flat.  I'm sure they don't believe in a lot of shit.  But, you don't see them returning those paycheck a and getting rid of other technological wonders.  Despite their minimal beliefs.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• Crisis Actor
  • Maul
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2017, 03:22:07 AM »

Anyone not surprised Quan doesn't know what the word consensus means?
Anyone not surprised Neo is wrong and crying about it once again.  If you're going to make a convincing case then do so. 

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2017, 03:23:53 AM »

It seems like enough people are convinced to reach a consensus.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• Crisis Actor
  • Maul
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2017, 03:24:40 AM »

Anyone not surprised Quan doesn't know what the word consensus means?

As surprised as I am that whoever his sig is, gets argued for to the death disregarding logic and feats and facts. It's just how much dick whoever it is Quan can get in his mouth at once.

The girl is ridiculous. He's a fade whore. I'm pretty much agreeing that I think Kong wins if he gets ahold of Smaug, but quan just has to be a fag. So with that being said Smaug roasts him.
So you admit you are so mentally weak you won't just give your opinion but base it off your feelings for posters.  Loser.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• Crisis Actor
  • Maul
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2017, 03:26:03 AM »

It seems like enough people are convinced to reach a consensus.
Evidence matters not popularity. 

Quan_the_Antagonist

• Crisis Actor
  • Maul
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2017, 03:26:48 AM »

You reached a biased conclusion and didn't apply the same standards to Kong and Zilla.  This isn't happening in the 70's.  We will also see the fight.  Kong is growing so comparing him from forty years ago to current Zilla once again is not fair. 

I don't care if you wear Zilla undies to bed or not your first post was wrong.  I commented on it.  Next time you post nonsense guess what I'll be there to wipe your face in the double standards you used in your op.  I go by the evidence not by popularity.  I'm sure people laughed their asses off when someone said the world was flat.  Guess what they were wrong.

And when the next film comes out in modern times Kong is going to fuck him up.  You heard it here first despite your claims everyone says otherwise.

Actually, as for the flat earth.  That use to be a very widely belief by Early Europeans.  We stil have idiots that believe the earth is flat.  I'm sure they don't believe in a lot of shit.  But, you don't see them returning those paycheck a and getting rid of other technological wonders.  Despite their minimal beliefs.
And we probably have many idiots on this site who hold the same beliefs.

Dlbiininja

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2017, 03:28:18 AM »

Using his tail isn't a strength feat.  Kong killed his opponent with one arm while protecting a human whore.

So, I guess we're all demonstrating strength feats when we kills smaller forms of life.  Nah, that's bullshit.  A strength feat would be a smaller Kong tearing a larger kong's arm off.  For all intents and purposes.  Him killing a human while holding onto a tiny object doesn't require me ch effort.  And swinging his arm as a club is the same concept as Godzilla swinging his tail as a weapon.  Which,  in Godzilla's case is more impressive as he's done a full 180 and countered the mass and velocity of a giant body flying or jumping at him.  Mush like a baseball he knocked their asses out the fucking park too.  So, comparing Godzilla vs another Kaiju to Kong vs a human really helps to demonstrate how much less of a threat that Kong is.

skyrider

• Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2017, 03:57:07 AM »

Smaug roasts him.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• Crisis Actor
  • Maul
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2017, 04:11:07 AM »

So, I guess we're all demonstrating strength feats when we kills smaller forms of life.  Nah, that's bullshit.  A strength feat would be a smaller Kong tearing a larger kong's arm off.  For all intents and purposes.  Him killing a human while holding onto a tiny object doesn't require me ch effort.  And swinging his arm as a club is the same concept as Godzilla swinging his tail as a weapon.  Which,  in Godzilla's case is more impressive as he's done a full 180 and countered the mass and velocity of a giant body flying or jumping at him.  Mush like a baseball he knocked their asses out the fucking park too.  So, comparing Godzilla vs another Kaiju to Kong vs a human really helps to demonstrate how much less of a threat that Kong is.
No, it is entirely different.  A tail can be used as a weapon but Kojg clearly used his strength with his arms to kill his peerish opponent.  Godzilla killed the much smaller MUTO with his tail.  You can pretend Kong isn't a threat and that he isn't a lot faster, smarter and stronger to a dumb instinctive animal but you'd be wrong.  I'm not the only one to reach these conclusions as well.  Try watching the films. 

Godzilla only killed the larger MUTO a peer to him when it was distracted going after Cranstons son in the film.  Not impressed whereas Kong killed his main adversary despite only using one arm since his other was protecting the woman.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4