Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Kong vs Smaug  (Read 624 times)

HalloweenJack

• Crisis Actor
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
Re: Kong vs Smaug
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2017, 09:47:51 PM »

concession accepted, bamf (I know it's been you all along)

Quan_the_Antagonist

• Crisis Actor
  • Maul
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2017, 09:50:58 PM »

It was an easy consensus that Godzilla would destroy Smaug, and it is a consensus that AS THEY CURRENTLY STAND (Quan), Godzilla would roll Kong.

So who wins the battle of these two monsters who can't match up to the Big G?
You reached an unproven conclusion but what's worse you tried taking Kong not fully grown to a current Zilla which is unfair to begin with. 

Maybe you like big dumb lizards who rely on instinct and cannot think for themselves while having baby arms.   Zilla is slow as molasses as well.  Speed matters.  Do you watch football ?  Why are you ignoring speed and strength in Kong ?

Pump the fucking brakes, Captain Illiteracy. I haven't posted a damn thing in the Kong/Godzilla threads other than to laugh at the thought of Kong fashioning weapons (and one earlier post to say that I didn't think a fight between them would have a conclusive winner). I have no horse in that fight. Maybe quit playing the victim for 8 seconds in your life and read some post histories. I'm no huge Godzilla fan.

I just came up with this idea because literally EVERYONE HERE BUT YOU thinks Godzilla would wreck the current iteration of Kong (whether that's fair because of Kong's age/development or not). Hell, I'm the one who postulated Godzilla/Smaug initially, and I didn't get all butthurt over that matchup getting laughed off the board. I just thought that if the board thought Godzilla was so far above both of them, I was curious to see who they thought would win a matchup between them.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of Godzilla, Smaug, OR Kong. I just had a matchup thought.
You reached a biased conclusion and didn't apply the same standards to Kong and Zilla.  This isn't happening in the 70's.  We will also see the fight.  Kong is growing so comparing him from forty years ago to current Zilla once again is not fair. 

I don't care if you wear Zilla undies to bed or not your first post was wrong.  I commented on it.  Next time you post nonsense guess what I'll be there to wipe your face in the double standards you used in your op.  I go by the evidence not by popularity.  I'm sure people laughed their asses off when someone said the world was flat.  Guess what they were wrong.

And when the next film comes out in modern times Kong is going to fuck him up.  You heard it here first despite your claims everyone says otherwise.

HalloweenJack

• Crisis Actor
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2017, 09:52:40 PM »

Quan, in 3 years when the movie comes out.....what if it goes the other way?

Do you owe anyone a coke?

Quan_the_Antagonist

• Crisis Actor
  • Maul
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2017, 09:54:22 PM »

Quan, in 3 years when the movie comes out.....what if it goes the other way?

Do you owe anyone a coke?
I won't be wrong.  And I created a thread to prove my courage amidst unwavering doubt by everyone else. 

Ps.  Neither will die but Kong will come across as the superior. 

skyrider

• Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2017, 11:15:46 PM »

If Smaug plays it smart with his fire he could win but if Kong gets ahold of him Kong destroys Smaug

Gree

• Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2017, 01:38:15 AM »

I wonder how the scales/dragon skin come into play. Prevent any damage from Kings attack? Idk. Kong actually has a good size advantage. However, Smaug could roast him from a afar, and one blast may drop Kong.
Logan defender, gyro enthusiast.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• Crisis Actor
  • Maul
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2017, 02:55:31 AM »

If Smaug plays it smart with his fire he could win but if Kong gets ahold of him Kong destroys Smaug
Based on what ?  Why isn't Kong throwing trees and using the environment to hit the dragon ? How smart was Smaug in the two films you dolt.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• Crisis Actor
  • Maul
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2017, 02:56:03 AM »

I wonder how the scales/dragon skin come into play. Prevent any damage from Kings attack? Idk. Kong actually has a good size advantage. However, Smaug could roast him from a afar, and one blast may drop Kong.
You cannot be serious here.

Insane Titan

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2017, 09:13:56 AM »

smaugs fire fucking destroys Kong, a bit of napalm had him reeling. Smaugs only only weakness was that arrow made from certain material which Kong knows fuck all about. Kong was getting hurt and fucked up by bullets a copter blad whilst Smaug shrugged off been encased in boiling gold.

Liam

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2017, 09:31:38 AM »

As a fire-drake, Smaug is naturally resistant to heat. Which means effectively they covered him molasses. It doesn't necessarily imply other forms of durability. Indeed, there's a line in the book about how falling in the lake would "quench" him, suggesting he's got a weakness to things that are anathema to fire. That last part isn't likely to matter against Kong, I'm just saying that Smaug has a distinct nature that should be taken into account before reading too much into the molten gold thing. 

Insane Titan

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2017, 09:38:12 AM »

As a fire-drake, Smaug is naturally resistant to heat. Which means effectively they covered him molasses. It doesn't necessarily imply other forms of durability. Indeed, there's a line in the book about how falling in the lake would "quench" him, suggesting he's got a weakness to things that are anathema to fire. That last part isn't likely to matter against Kong, I'm just saying that Smaug has a distinct nature that should be taken into account before reading too much into the molten gold thing.
The Gold went into his mouth/throat etc.

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2017, 12:58:52 PM »

Anyone not surprised Quan doesn't know what the word consensus means?

Almighty Tallest

• King
  • Weren't you banished?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2017, 02:17:23 PM »

As surprised as I am that whoever his sig is, gets argued for to the death disregarding logic and feats and facts. It's just how much dick whoever it is Quan can get in his mouth at once.

skyrider

• Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2017, 02:45:08 PM »

As surprised as I am that whoever his sig is, gets argued for to the death disregarding logic and feats and facts. It's just how much dick whoever it is Quan can get in his mouth at once.

The girl is ridiculous. He's a fade whore. I'm pretty much agreeing that I think Kong wins if he gets ahold of Smaug, but quan just has to be a fag. So with that being said Smaug roasts him.

g-train

• Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2017, 07:44:58 PM »

Interesting; after getting hit by the arrow isn't that exactly what he does?  Fall into a lake?

So we don't even know for the sure it was the arrow that took him out?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4