Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Trump's Budget proposal  (Read 679 times)

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Mr. Cleo McDowell
    • View Profile
Re: Trump's Budget proposal
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2017, 03:05:10 PM »

here the issue why he might get this in

sure most of Americans dont like him. But republicans like him...a LOT. He really fucking high with them. Now that could change when it clear THIER shit would get cut. Think some of them still think he wont do it, or blaming the republican party and not Trump

Which is why Trump dont want his name on the health care thing, and acting like it not his bill at times. Reather people going to FALL for that

it might help in an odd way. if your argument is the goverment is inept  it may help the argument is if a disaster happen, and the goverment agencies fail to help do to underfunding. So well they say well thier pointless so they underfund the program agian and they get more and more pointless. So as long as people have a short memory of why those programs now suck it may increase the idea those programs suck.

g-train

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2017, 03:37:00 PM »

And this isn't even his first hundred days. :)

The man's got a work ethic; I'll give him that.

Signing papers, sucking putin's dick.  Kind of what I'd expect from a bitch that couldn't even bother to shake hands with German Chancellor Merkel.  He was probably too worried her hands were bigger than his.

Interestingly enough he does shake hands with her later on.

Trump's interactions during the "chair" moments are kind of weird.  He acted weird shaking Obama's hands too.

I'm not sure what's going on with this guy.

Admit-ably; Merkel's a conundrum for him, his usual "dominance" tactics just look pathetic against a woman.  So he's put in a bit of a pickle there.

Say what you will about the man; he's passing a record number of country wrecking crap......if he wasn't so bad at his job it would be pretty nice.

Didn't see the other interaction.  I thought he was going to explode when he was sitting there avoiding eye contact with her.  He did not come across as a commanding figure at all.  More like. Scared little child.

That's what I mean by acting "weird".

Exactly what could have happened to cause that?

On top of that think about how he acted with his wife when it was basically Obama's last day.  Made Obama look good by comparison.

This kind of stuff that makes me still think; "secret Democrat" is still a possibility.

Its just so weird.

Either that or I have to wonder what Merkel has on him.

g-train

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2017, 03:38:26 PM »

here the issue why he might get this in

sure most of Americans dont like him. But republicans like him...a LOT. He really fucking high with them. Now that could change when it clear THIER shit would get cut. Think some of them still think he wont do it, or blaming the republican party and not Trump

Which is why Trump dont want his name on the health care thing, and acting like it not his bill at times. Reather people going to FALL for that

it might help in an odd way. if your argument is the goverment is inept  it may help the argument is if a disaster happen, and the goverment agencies fail to help do to underfunding. So well they say well thier pointless so they underfund the program agian and they get more and more pointless. So as long as people have a short memory of why those programs now suck it may increase the idea those programs suck.

Yeah; the people who are basically pro-conservative don't really care about history or even keeping the US going as a nation.

It's like when those republicans were applauding Obama not managing to get the Olympics in the US.

They would rather see America burn than prosper under a non-conservative leadership.

MTL76

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2017, 04:50:22 PM »

Aren't the Olympics usually a money pit?

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2017, 05:20:34 PM »

Generally yes. No country seems to have any foresight about what to do with the facilities once its over.

MTL76

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2017, 05:34:01 PM »

That's what I thought.

I mean, I wouldn't publicly applaud the US losing an Olympuc bid, but I'm glad when it does.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2017, 05:48:21 PM »

We would probably have the easiest times of making use of the facilities. Hell we probably have a few cities who are more than equipped for the summer Olympics. But yeah its probably best to say fuck the olympics.

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Mr. Cleo McDowell
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2017, 06:09:53 PM »

Aren't the Olympics usually a money pit?

If that was the reason for applause dont think anyone would think it was a dick more

sure they want an olypmic bid to win now for instance

Propeus The Fallen

• Norbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2017, 08:17:46 AM »

A good article of describing what he's done so far.

...Well besides lying about a VA meeting at his resort instead going golfing and meeting a Marvel executive.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/trump-still-hasnt-done-very-much-214932

Well, I guess this week he could screw over millions of people. :)

g-train

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2017, 11:22:37 AM »

A good article of describing what he's done so far.

...Well besides lying about a VA meeting at his resort instead going golfing and meeting a Marvel executive.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/trump-still-hasnt-done-very-much-214932

Well, I guess this week he could screw over millions of people. :)

Think they are going to turn Trump into a Superhero like they did Obama?

Maybe he can be a "Orange"-Hulk?

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Mr. Cleo McDowell
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2017, 05:19:06 PM »

well his approval rating at 37

So some of his people catching on

g-train

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2017, 07:45:15 PM »

Which is weird because for the most part; he's just doing what he said he would.

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Mr. Cleo McDowell
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2017, 10:14:18 PM »

Which is weird because for the most part; he's just doing what he said he would.

Well they were a certain segment of his voters who wanted to tossed a widow through the system. Not understand we all live in the same house, and all they did was let in a draft. A racist organge draft

Also people picked and choose what they wanted to hear. Lot of people though he didnt really mean the CRAZY shit he was talking about. or he coulnt get some of the bad shit done. Forgeting he has 2 branche of goverment helping them that may have equally monsterious policies. Who openly despise the poor at this point. I mean they say dems elite, but Trump wife cost us millon standing in a fancy hote (instead of whte house)l while trump cost meals on wheels (that cost cheaper then that) well you dont get more fucking elite then that.

lot of his voters said
Liberals took him litteral not seriously

while they took him seriously not litteraly

turn out you should of did both

Also few who didnt know AFC was obama care. part of that dems message being bad..but part of that shit on the voters. No it a sin to ever quesiton the voters. But part of that on them to learn that shit. Like I know trump voters dont like it when people look down on them. But if your a farmer who voted for trump and then surprise when you lose your cheap labor..then I honeslty dont know what you thought was going to happen

if your a voter who help by obama care and you voted for trump he campaign on ending it, then I dont know what to tell you. You fucked up

soleran

• Donkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2017, 04:01:57 PM »

if your a voter who help by obama care and you voted for trump he campaign on ending it, then I dont know what to tell you. You fucked up

I'm pretty positive medicaid recipients wouldn't have voted for Trump if they managed to vote at all.

Propeus The Fallen

• Norbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2017, 10:27:10 PM »

Pages: 1 [2] 3