Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Upcoming predictions for the 2020 fight, Kong vs. Godzilla  (Read 1931 times)

Almighty Tallest

• Axel Foley
    • View Profile
Re: Upcoming predictions for the 2020 fight, Kong vs. Godzilla
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2017, 01:55:36 AM »

Ah, so this is part of the 2014 Godzilla movie continuity?

I do believe so.

skyrider

• Buddy Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2017, 08:30:01 AM »

Yea Godzilla is going to win

Quan_the_Antagonist

• Mr. Cleo McDowell
  • Maul
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2017, 09:52:50 AM »

Godzilla has already fought and survived against Ghidorah.

Kong ain't shit.
Godzilla didn't fight Ghidorah in this new continuity yet.  Quit lying you little fanboy.  Kong is smarter, stronger, and will grow.  He's going to fuck up the dumb lizard.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• Mr. Cleo McDowell
  • Maul
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2017, 09:54:24 AM »

Yea Godzilla is going to win
Even Toho had Kong win. Americans do this shit far better than the Japanese.  Expect Kong to look superior over Zilla.  Zilla is dumb much like yourself. 

skyrider

• Buddy Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2017, 10:35:12 AM »

Yea cool man. Godzilla wins this one.

Question about the Kong movie.  They showed the skeletons of kongs parents. They said the big skull crawler did that. They said Kong still has to grow. The big skull crawler came out and it was the same size as Kong. Were there more giant skull crawlers? How much bigger is Kong going to get?

But Godzilla wins kongs afraid of fire.

Dlbiininja

• Norbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2017, 12:43:28 PM »

I see this happening just with a Gorilla head being flame roasted.

Zilla Fu is a part of his history as well.  And better scaly protection.  Zilla's slapped the shit out of others wth his tail.  Kong is at a disadvantage here against the King.  And obviously his parents didn't survive against the skull crawler.  Fail.

Red Exodus

• Norbit
  • The one you've been smashing for!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2017, 12:49:02 PM »

I like that Quan's posts make him sound dumber and less evolved than the fictional, giant, prehistoric monsters were debating.

Not BAMF

• Global Moderator
  • Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2017, 12:51:02 PM »

There's no way the film has a decisive winner before they work together to kill something else and then part ways.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• Mr. Cleo McDowell
  • Maul
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2017, 12:56:37 PM »

I like that Quan's posts make him sound dumber and less evolved than the fictional, giant, prehistoric monsters were debating.
Says the shunned member of society forced to fap to anime.  You're one of those geeks even nerds won't associate with.  All the points I have made are legitimate so feel free to tell me why I'm wrong in between your lonely moments away from your precious anime characters.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• Mr. Cleo McDowell
  • Maul
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2017, 12:59:52 PM »

Question about the Kong movie.  They showed the skeletons of kongs parents. They said the big skull crawler did that. They said Kong still has to grow. The big skull crawler came out and it was the same size as Kong. Were there more giant skull crawlers? How much bigger is Kong going to get?

We will see in 2020 and I'll be here to rub this shit in your face. 

Newsflash Kong is going to be a peer in size to Godzilla as it makes for a more compelling matchup.  Common sense. 

Kong killed humans with fire.  He isn't afraid of it. He just isn't going to continuously touch the stove.  He's smart unlike Zilla.  Expect for him to make a shield to block Zilla's fiery overrated stinky breath.  Kong is going to be stronger, smarter, and faster.  That matters. 

skyrider

• Buddy Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2017, 01:37:05 PM »

Newsflash Kong is going to be a peer in size to Godzilla as it makes for a more compelling matchup.  Common sense. 

Kong killed humans with fire.  He isn't afraid of it. He just isn't going to continuously touch the stove.  He's smart unlike Zilla.  Expect for him to make a shield to block Zilla's fiery overrated stinky breath.  Kong is going to be stronger, smarter, and faster.  That matters.

You sure are butt hurt if you are willing to play with poop. Guess we will call you shithead
Godzilla wins. He's better, more evolved,breaths fire, can live on land and the ocean, is tougher, stronger. Yes Godzilla wins.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• Mr. Cleo McDowell
  • Maul
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2017, 02:14:05 PM »

You sure are butt hurt if you are willing to play with poop. Guess we will call you shithead
Godzilla wins. He's better, more evolved,breaths fire, can live on land and the ocean, is tougher, stronger. Yes Godzilla wins.
Kong is smarter (intelligence matters especially when up against an instinctive animal), is stronger, has longer arms (not those gator stumps), Kong can create weapons, who cares if Zilla can live in the ocean.  They won't fight in the ocean.  Zilla isn't stronger just more durable and has a tail.  Kong can overcome these disadvantages with his quicker speed, problem solving, strength, and weapon making. 

Kong killed his enemy with one arm.  Amazing feat of strength.  Zilla is a lot slower than the skull crawler and when he grows there goes the size advantage.

Not BAMF

• Global Moderator
  • Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2017, 02:20:37 PM »

Hahaha Kong is going to fashion crude guns out of sticks and vines. Maybe Macguyver up a landmine out of an abandoned jeep.

By 2020, he's going to be less gorilla and more guerilla.

Gree

• Prince Akeem Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2017, 02:56:33 PM »

Godzilla will be larger as well. Easily over 400ft when the movie comes out.

What makes you say that?

Quan_the_Antagonist

• Mr. Cleo McDowell
  • Maul
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2017, 03:14:51 PM »

Godzilla will be larger as well. Easily over 400ft when the movie comes out.

What makes you say that?
He thought I just pulled Kong will grow taller out of my ass when the film clearly implied that.  So he pretended Godzilla is still growing.  He's an idiot.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9