Letters: The Cracked Article

Not BAMF

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
Re: Letters: The Cracked Article
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2017, 08:01:52 PM »
yes please, for all us sappy cave demons, save us Letters, show us the way

which is the right? which is the wrong?

The ones that have YouTube videos for them are obviously the real ones.

HalloweenJack

• +13/-6
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2017, 08:27:35 PM »
well then we just proved Finland's existence due to Ludvig Borga (or is Finland like Dudleyville?)

either way, that's one down.

Letters

• +13/-30
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2017, 08:47:44 PM »
36 There are stargates that have been found. Don't know about tge Saddam Hussein thing.

35 is legit

31 Cern really is opening portals to different dimensions.  They are trying to make (already have?) contact with anything.  There is a Shiva statue outside. And the facility is built over an ancient temple of Cernonus. 

30 is legit

29 there's a good argument for

28 the government can manipulate the weather,  idk if it was used for Katrina. 

22 is legit

19 is legit

17 is absolutely true

13 is true

12 is true

8 has absolutely been confirmed

1 is pretty undeniable when after viewing the evidence

AP

• +51/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2017, 11:47:02 PM »
I like the alien bigfoot one.  It's sort of like conspiracy-inception.  Also, I want to see a legit argument between a bigfoot expert, an alien expert, and an expert who believes bigfoots are aliens.

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2017, 09:16:18 AM »
Ok so things we've learned from this article & Letters, thankfully Finland is real but:

36. Stargates are real (did Saddam have one? Kind of secondary at this point)
35. Ice bucket challenge was indeed to baptize new satanists. Raising money for charity is good but if all it takes to baptize someone is a bucket of ice water being poured over their head we can really trace this sinister path to the sports world.
31. CERN is a dif world portal maker, confirmed. And here most idiots are still trying to wrap their heads around dif dimensions but fuckers in the know know about CERN.
30. Chem trails were used to intentionally make a drout in Cali--why? Cause too much food! Why is that bad? Logic seems gone here but I'm sure it makes sense to someone.
29. There is apparently a good argument for THE BIG BRAIN MONSTERS CONTROLLING THE WORLD
28. Much like the Saddam and Stargates thing, kind of secondary if they used it for Katrina, the big reveal is that the US gov can control the weather
22. Queen Mum is old cause she eats human flesh...
19. Obama had Joan Rivers killed for outting Michelle Obama as trans. This one is kind of underwhelming after the last few. I'd still walk on hot coals for a night with Michelle Obama.
17. The Catholic Church helped along Nazism, Communism, & Islam for some reason. Ok again, this one is tame compared to some of the others. I'm ready to believe the Catholic Church is up to all kinds of shenanigans.
13. Floride is meant to make us docile? How do you explain my aunt?! No IDK don't believe it at all but it's not as whacky as some of the others. Things were so hot and heavy now we have these tame ones.
12. NASA will be projecting giant holographic holy figures into the air. Ok now we're getting a little wild, maybe?
8. Nazi's have UFO's! Bamb! We're back at it!
1. Aaaaaand Back2thefuture predicted everything. Ok fine ending.

Everyone go read a book now to counteract this madness. Letters, not any of those books.

Not BAMF

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2017, 09:26:40 AM »
well then we just proved Finland's existence due to Ludvig Borga (or is Finland like Dudleyville?)

either way, that's one down.

Hahahahahahaha! Nice.