Godzilla vs Adult Skullcrawler

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +7/-7
  • Eternia’s Greatest Nemesis
    • View Profile
Re: Godzilla vs Adult Skullcrawler
« Reply #165 on: March 21, 2017, 12:02:08 AM »
It tells you how durable Godzilla is.
No, it shows you that Godzilla's body is better suited for swimming.  It has nothing to do with fighting at all. You have to be ten years old.

DarthAlani

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 21, 2017, 01:05:32 AM »
Nothing but insults.  Godzilla tanks nukes, Kong gets hurt by napalm.

Godzilla could use Napalm as lube.

skyrider

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 21, 2017, 08:54:38 AM »
Godzilla wins 60 times out of 10.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +7/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 21, 2017, 10:00:58 AM »
Nothing but insults.  Godzilla tanks nukes, Kong gets hurt by napalm.

Godzilla could use Napalm as lube.
Kong will be much bigger.  Nukes have no relevance in a fight between the two so who cares.  Just the same can be said of swimming.  Godzilla went down to a building falling on him.  Two opponents one a lot smaller easily overwhelmed him.  That's relevant since big monsters pose a threat to Zilla whereas nukes don't. 

Godzilla is dumber, slower, and will be physically weaker than Kong.  Just wait and see.  That will matter.  I'll be right and I'll rub your faggot faces in it.

XerxesTWD

• +92/-25
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 21, 2017, 12:30:06 PM »
Godzilla wins 9/10.
Can you explain in detail why you think the Adult Skullcrawler can defeat Godzilla one time?

I'm very interested to see that logic in action.

XerxesTWD

• +92/-25
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 21, 2017, 12:34:50 PM »
Again the only two threats are the adult skullcrawler and Kong and not much either. Everything else gets wiped pretty easy.
Not if they all converge at or around the same time.  Based off what aren't they much threats when the smaller MUTO was clearly a threat. 
So they "converge at the same time" pulling one of their classic team maneuvers?

You are grasping at straws on a level I haven't seen in weeks. You think Kong is going to throw the Skullcrawler for a fastball special? The Skullcrawler couldn't even rip out Kong's throat when he had the advantage. He couldn't even kill Kong when he KOed him when he first showed up.

Skullcrawler brings nothing whatsoever to the table to affect the fight in any meaningful way. His best hope is Godzilla leaving out of sheer boredom so he gets a battlefield removal win.

You're operating on the fumes of desperation at this point.

skyrider

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 21, 2017, 01:10:42 PM »
Godzilla wins 9/10.
Can you explain in detail why you think the Adult Skullcrawler can defeat Godzilla one time?

Honestly this was meant towards Kong vs Godzilla.

Dlbiininja

• +111/-12003
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem 😂😂😂
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 21, 2017, 01:19:48 PM »
and Kong was KO'd from napalm.

And even if you think he just got a "paper cut" then I'd say the bullets were barely even nerf darts to the mutos and they got shot a lot more.
And Godzilla doesn't wield napalm but the discussion was casually destroying buildings.  Godzilla was ko'd when one fell on him so they obviously can fuck him up.

So what ?Neither of these guys wield guns.  It is irrelevant.  Might as well say Godzilla is greater because he can swim like a champ.  That moron darth Alani referenced that idiotic point.

No, he comes equipped with something way better.

And let's not forget the time he tanked a black hole.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=23Lw5nRYrr0
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 01:24:53 PM by Dlbiininja »
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

DarthAlani

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 21, 2017, 02:07:42 PM »
Godzilla might just ignore everything on the island. He did show a tendency to only go after the MUTOS.

So Quan precious Skull Island could live.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +7/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 21, 2017, 03:12:35 PM »
Again the only two threats are the adult skullcrawler and Kong and not much either. Everything else gets wiped pretty easy.
Not if they all converge at or around the same time.  Based off what aren't they much threats when the smaller MUTO was clearly a threat. 
So they "converge at the same time" pulling one of their classic team maneuvers?

You are grasping at straws on a level I haven't seen in weeks. You think Kong is going to throw the Skullcrawler for a fastball special? The Skullcrawler couldn't even rip out Kong's throat when he had the advantage. He couldn't even kill Kong when he KOed him when he first showed up.

Skullcrawler brings nothing whatsoever to the table to affect the fight in any meaningful way. His best hope is Godzilla leaving out of sheer boredom so he gets a battlefield removal win.

You're operating on the fumes of desperation at this point.
I am saying when two enemies came at Zilla he was crushed.  He couldn't even counter attack and had no answer.  That's undeniable so saying I am desperate when that's a clearly observable fact when watching the scene is odd.  Now they scattered when the government got involved with her shit. 

No, I don't think Kong throws the Skullcrawler.  I think when these giant monsters all attack Zilla he's going to go down hard.  Kong is smarter and resourceful unlike Zilla who is instinctive and much, much, much slower. 

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +7/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 21, 2017, 03:13:08 PM »
Godzilla wins 9/10.

Honestly this was meant towards Kong vs Godzilla.
Idiot.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +7/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 21, 2017, 03:14:40 PM »
and Kong was KO'd from napalm.

And even if you think he just got a "paper cut" then I'd say the bullets were barely even nerf darts to the mutos and they got shot a lot more.
And Godzilla doesn't wield napalm but the discussion was casually destroying buildings.  Godzilla was ko'd when one fell on him so they obviously can fuck him up.

So what ?Neither of these guys wield guns.  It is irrelevant.  Might as well say Godzilla is greater because he can swim like a champ.  That moron darth Alani referenced that idiotic point.

No, he comes equipped with something way better.

And let's not forget the time he tanked a black hole.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=23Lw5nRYrr0
He only achieved this kill blow when attacking during the MUTO being distracted.  Context.  Godzilla is sooooo slow compared to Kong and the skull crawlers.

DarthAlani

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 21, 2017, 03:17:08 PM »
Kong and the Skullcrawlers don't have the damage output to be able to do shit to Godzilla.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +7/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 21, 2017, 03:34:25 PM »
Kong and the Skullcrawlers don't have the damage output to be able to do shit to Godzilla.
Based on ?

DarthAlani

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 21, 2017, 03:41:41 PM »
The films. Watch them.