« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2017, 03:25:07 PM »
Typical Quanchi trolling.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +8/-8
  • Eternia’s Greatest Nemesis
    • View Profile
Re: Godzilla vs Adult Skullcrawler
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2017, 04:10:34 PM »
Hey cock boy Godzilla still holds a victory over Kong. When they met in the first film for the very first time Kong shit his pants. He was afraid and ran away. Also Kong needed a power up to fight Godzilla the second round and he still wasn't strong enough. You lose again quan.

Godzilla wrecks skull island as of now.
Although fans of both Kong and Godzilla argue to this day, Toho has declared that King Kong was meant to win.Not only was King Kong the star and hero of the film, but Kong was much more popular than Godzilla at this ...

Your opinion doesn't matter the company has stated Kong won.  You can cry all you want because you can't understand a simple film where two guys in shitty suits beat each other up that Kong won. Kong won.  The Japanese film company chose Kong to prevail over their own creation.  Very telling. 

Fuck no, he gets skull fucked on that island. 

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +8/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2017, 04:11:13 PM »
Typical Quanchi trolling.
The facts support me as always.  Keep running, fanboys.

Kong prevails. 

DarthAlani

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2017, 04:29:50 PM »
You are the one implying Godzilla's attacks are weaker than small arms fire.  You are the one implying Godzilla will be killed by weakling Spiders. Spiders so weak they were shown to be cut down by machetes and killed by small arms fire.

You are just picking you pet characters and trolling per the norm. 

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +8/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2017, 04:42:37 PM »
You are the one implying Godzilla's attacks are weaker than small arms fire.  You are the one implying Godzilla will be killed by weakling Spiders. Spiders so weak they were shown to be cut down by machetes and killed by small arms fire.

You are just picking you pet characters and trolling per the norm.
I did no such thing.  I said they are entirely different in both movement speed, etc.   I am saying if he showed up on the island he'd die.  I never said a spider would solo him.  Your retarded brain needs to relax.  I am saying wearing down Godzilla is very really.  Watch him just faint of exhaustion after killing a distracted MUTO. 

Kong would bring the heat.  He is King.

Almighty Tallest

• +3/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2017, 04:52:25 PM »
After fighting and killing 2 MUTO's nearly as big as he was and smashing all the way through a city, he napped for about a half hour and was completely fine.

Let's put Kong against those 2 MUTO's Quan. Say anything other than he dies and I'll wonder how far down your throat his tiny monkey cock is.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +8/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2017, 05:03:07 PM »
After fighting and killing 2 MUTO's nearly as big as he was and smashing all the way through a city, he napped for about a half hour and was completely fine.

Let's put Kong against those 2 MUTO's Quan. Say anything other than he dies and I'll wonder how far down your throat his tiny monkey cock is.
The one was much smaller than him, liar.  He was getting trounced u til they both took off in the other direction.  Try being honest and watching the film.  He was presumed dead so his stamina sucks. 

That wasn't the stance it was Godzilla showing up on the island.  He dies.  Kong stands over the dead lizard.

DarthAlani

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2017, 05:07:26 PM »
Swimming thousands of miles across  the pacific ocean and winning a brutal battle means your stamina sucks.

Typical.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +8/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2017, 05:41:03 PM »
Swimming thousands of miles across  the pacific ocean and winning a brutal battle means your stamina sucks.

Typical.
Passing out after nothing significant happening is weak as fuck.  Godzilla is going to get it from Kong.

HalloweenJack

• +39/-10
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2017, 06:00:08 PM »
We'll have to reserve judgement on that until the movie comes out. That's almost like when fangirl went on about Dr. Strange going to give it to Thanos in one of the future Marvel movies. Could either of those things happen? Sure, but we don't know until we know.

I'll have to reserve judgement until i see Kong this weekend, but just going off the size differences and the flame breath and such it's looking like this particular battle as it is now will go Godzilla's way.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +8/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2017, 07:19:11 PM »
Kong isn't done growing, is much smarter when it comes to situational awareness, is much more mobile in combat, uses makeshift weapons,  etc. 

We all have our opinions as to what's going to happen when they face off.  The one thing that may kill this is if Kong isn't as successful worldwide as initially thought.  Time will tell.  Godzilla is seen in modern days times Kong was seen decades ago.

Ps.  Fangirl is an idiot as Strange is just going to be another hero allied against the grandest villain, Thanos.

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2017, 07:20:56 PM »
No one is talking about when they eventually face off and Kong grows to full size besides you.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +8/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2017, 07:23:18 PM »
No one is talking about when they eventually face off and Kong grows to full size besides you.
Yhis thread has nothing to do with Kong vs. Godzilla from the film.  It's the adult skull crawler. Try reading the op, kiddo. 

XerxesTWD

• +101/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2017, 07:24:32 PM »
Yhis thread has nothing to do with Kong vs. Godzilla from the film.  It's the adult skull crawler. Try reading the op, kiddo. 
So why do you keep talking about how Kong would do in the fight?

Stay on topic.