Herochat

Trump would have done better as woman.

Toilet Bunny

• +42/-47
    • View Profile
Re: Trump would have done better as woman.
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2017, 06:18:33 PM »
They never brought up penis-grabbing in the article but I think if they did no one would have an issue.  That double standard has been around for ages.  A girl grabbing dudes is usually seen as funny or sexy.

therock

• +18/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2017, 06:31:51 PM »
They never brought up penis-grabbing in the article but I think if they did no one would have an issue.  That double standard has been around for ages.  A girl grabbing dudes is usually seen as funny or sexy.

Maybe when a HOT ASS chick does. Not an 60 year old broad, running for president. If Ruth ginsberg was pulling that shit..people would go. Ahhh senility kicking in thats sad. Someone should have that lady. if warren on Conlecia Rice pulled that shit..think it would negativly effect thier career

There also a double standard that guys can get away with being sexual active and girls cant. So it might come off as pretty gross, some 60 year old broad trying to fuck some chicks husband, and randomly trying to score with hot young contestants, grabbing dicks..would probally come of as a sad desperate old woman

Namely if there were multiple guys saying this crazy bitch was just grabbing people dicks..and making moves on them. That would be seen as an act of sadly and pathetic old woman

And then not just a dem vs Right thing if it helps

Dont think a Chick would get away with what bill did. It be calling her emotianly unstable. That there letting girly feelings endager the office. An women would think that setting them back

Toilet Bunny

• +42/-47
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2017, 07:20:27 PM »
When old women do it, it's considered cute.

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2017, 07:21:34 PM »

Pretty much; I can see people just straight up not caring.

People don't really care much when men get sexually assaulted.

therock

• +18/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2017, 07:54:21 PM »

I seriously doubt that. That shit may fly in a waky sitcom or your rapping granny but not when you run for office.
Think it be justify to some as a reason to not have them in office.  I mean you HONESLT think if Hillary had a tape of her, trying some fuck some chicks husband, was walking back stage into mens dressing rooms, and talked about randomly grabbing dudes cocks..that would be a BONE of contension among some voters. That she wouldnt get hammered. That wouldne be the NO 1 news story. Listed I votef for her

And if that tape came out I would think she lost her fucking mind.  Thats Crazy behavoir. I mean she got shit for stuff her HUSBAND did sexualy. Let alone if she did. And this would happen with a lot of female politicans

But again if your article mention this

"fter watching the second televised debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in October 2016—a battle between the first female candidate nominated by a major party and an opponent who’d just been caught on tape bragging about sexually assaulting women—Maria Guadalupe, an associate professor of economics and political science at INSEAD, had an idea. Millions had tuned in to watch a man face off against a woman for the first set of co-ed presidential debates in American history. But how would their perceptions change, she wondered, if the genders of the candidates were switched?"

You MIGHT want to make that part of your study. Even if you think it would make no differnce..is still a theory that worth testing.

Pretty much; I can see people just straight up not caring.

People don't really care much when men get sexually assaulted.

not many high profile female politician that did that stuff to know. You generaly dont hear about them getting caught up in some crazy sex shit because that wouldnt fly

now if your a HOT chick you can get away with

That why if your a HOT teacher..you might get away with banging student
But the ones who get the book tossed at them and in general ugly ones

Dlbiininja

• +15/-8298
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2017, 11:49:19 PM »
How do we know he doesn't identify as one now?
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Speed of Zound

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2017, 05:25:52 PM »
How would Trump have done as one of The Blacks?

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2017, 06:03:21 PM »

Probably pretty well but not quite as well considering how Ben Carson did.

therock

• +18/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2017, 06:29:30 PM »
Also blacks general vote dem. They didnt come out in drove for Alan keys, or the 999 guy

Race doesnt help them change their party vote, but does help how much they come out.

Speed of Zound

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2017, 04:47:23 AM »

Also blacks general vote dem. They didnt come out in drove for Alan keys, or the 999 guy

Race doesnt help them change their party vote, but does help how much they come out.

thanks for the replies.

Dlbiininja

• +15/-8298
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2017, 12:35:35 PM »

Ben Carson is book smart.  But, street stupid..  Meaning he seems not to have any common sense.
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/