Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Because everything is Obama's fault or doing.  (Read 696 times)

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
Re: Because everything is Obama's fault or doing.
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2017, 12:48:59 AM »

my only rational is he hopes to throw so much shit it hard for the media to focuse

because keep forgetting there were suspose to be an investigation on his conflict of interest that was push after kelly did that invanka trump commerical, and all his other connection. Hell that hotel he has in washington may be illegal. So he likley breaking the law every second thats open

So basicly this asshole going to waste millions of investigating this. Here the thing..there would be a paper trail..people who would have to ask for it. All he has to do is ask in Comey into the whitehouse say "You did it". Now he changing the goal post from..well someone ask for the wiretap, well if it wasnt a wire tap it was a Fisa, to SOMETHING happen. When that wasnt his claim when he did those late tweets.

Panthergod

• Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2017, 02:07:31 AM »

Apparently there is evidence.

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2017, 02:21:15 AM »

and what is that evidence. Please be specific, and what evidence. is it evidence that obama made a wire tap on trump , apparenty its not

scourge

• Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2017, 04:37:44 PM »

They did find Obama's jet fuel in the phones, but jet fuel can't tap fiberglass cables.
Four things to consider--

1) Bernie Sanders
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YBUZNfbJnp4

2) H2H Character Rankings
http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=11777.0

3) Master's words of wisdom
http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=12692.msg267150#msg267150

4) Getting involved in local politics

g-train

• Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2017, 02:43:22 AM »

and what is that evidence. Please be specific, and what evidence. is it evidence that obama made a wire tap on trump , apparenty its not

One thing I saw pointed out elsewhere, how "did" we find out about calls by Flynn made to the Russians at "Trump Tower"?

Supposedly the New York Times, Jan 19, 2017 headline was something like "Wiretapped Data used in Inquiry of Trump's Aide's".

Trump may actually be telling the truth here.

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2017, 03:08:29 AM »

Well should be easy to prove. Trump should least give info on what evidence he has. Doesn't even have to show it to the public congress would do. Or least give an idea of where he getting. And not say "well YOU go find the proof of my crazy claima"

Read the article doesnt say his phones were being tap, or trump guys were being tap

Do say some of their contact in russia was being watch. All done with the proper site

Big difference. One an illegal operation without a warrant done by the president , which trump claiming

But now his people changing the goal post

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2017, 03:13:55 AM »

One thing I saw pointed out elsewhere, how "did" we find out about calls by Flynn made to the Russians at "Trump Tower"?

Supposedly the New York Times, Jan 19, 2017 headline was something like "Wiretapped Data used in Inquiry of Trump's Aide's".

Trump may actually be telling the truth here.

We found out because the FBI runs intercepts on all calls involving Russian officials. They weren't tapping Finn. They were tapping the Russians.

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile

g-train

• Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2017, 07:48:43 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-intel-leaders-evidence-trump-wiretapped/story?id=46146037

turns out trump full of shit.

Yeah I here they actually have Britain do the wiretapping stuff and then get their info. from them so as to stay legal.

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2017, 08:20:51 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-intel-leaders-evidence-trump-wiretapped/story?id=46146037

turns out trump full of shit.

Yeah I here they actually have Britain do the wiretapping stuff and then get their info. from them so as to stay legal.

Where you hear that. and not sure it would be legal to do. Because remember he said he bugged trump tower. So that mean he would have to allow britan to do a spy opp America soil and bug Trump phone. Sure that breaking some laws. But let say they did. The presiden we have now  could easly get that evidence. Because that shit has a paper trail. And if he accusing them of doing it...and if its really clearly he base his claim on that info. Which I guess he read and have it. He should STILL have it.

And if he want an investigaiton something that cost a good amount of money to do..wouldnt it then make sense to give that evidence. Dont even have to let the public see it. Could be given to the investigaors

Now it could be he read this on briber in early morning..freaked out and went on a twiter storm, while he he was in a middle of insulting Arnold for his bad ratings

Then instead of admiting that what he base it on..he want the goverement to spend tax payers dollars going through a long investigation

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2017, 01:59:38 PM »

He heard it from the white house who heard it from Fox News who pulled it from their ass. Now Spicer and McMaster low key apologized to GCHQ and promised not to say it again and the apology was announced by GCHQ. So apparently they don't plan on telling the US people they fucked up directly which is bullshit.

g-train

• Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2017, 07:26:31 PM »

You know; a couple years ago if people had told me the white house could be this incompetent I wouldn't have actually believed them.

Now it's like.....jesus christ were ruled by moron's.

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2017, 08:15:38 PM »

You know this shows how his craziness was normalize. Becasue the fact he accuse our closet alliest of illegally wiretapping him, kind of didnt stand out to me or the media till the brits got mad

it kind of just got mixed in with the normal insanity. But now I am like "oh YEA...he did that. Thats kind of dumb thing for him to do. They may get a little ticks off if you accuse them without evidence."

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2017, 08:34:42 PM »

Just think about the idea that the sitting president and some of his people think Obama can just call up a foreign spy agency and just make request from them.

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 [2] 3