Herochat

How can the media get there rep back

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
How can the media get there rep back
« on: February 24, 2017, 11:07:44 PM »
Since there rated less trustworthy then the president. Some it unavoidbale. With alogroriphms social media its more and more easier to live in your own bubble, and think anything out of that bubble is fake. And getting things right take time so you wont always be the first to get the story because you got to do shit like fact check your story.

Things you got to do

1) Call out a lie. It ok to call a lie a lie. The back why you sayings it a lie, again and again till its annoying.
2)  Be more agressive
3) make boring shit interesting. lot of youtubes and semi comedy shows able to do this. Like John oliver able to bring important shit to the table that I didnt know of. Cspan gives you a lot of info..but its like watching paint dry. The Vice channel pretty good at putting important shit. Some of it opinon base. But opions are ok as long as you state your bias and dont make shit up. This way people can decided for themselves

4) Fact check, triple fact check, quadruble check. I am point at you social media for this. So dont you get high and mighty either. Because one wrong thing can make them able to call you fake news

5) back your fellow reporters. if a reporter ask a question and someone ignore it. Maybe the next reporter ask the same questtion

MTL76

• +1111/-11
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
Re: How can the media get there rep back
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 11:27:07 PM »
5) back your fellow reporters. if a reporter ask a question and someone ignore it. Maybe the next reporter ask the same questtion

This doesn't seem like a good idea. If someone doesn't want to answer the question, just report that. Don't make the news.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 11:35:17 PM »

This doesn't seem like a good idea. If someone doesn't want to answer the question, just report that. Don't make the news.

I mean by not answering dancing around the question, where a person filibuster and doesnt answer the question directly

Then you re ask it

Or like when trump told that CNN guy to shut up and wouldnt let him ask, then I think that when reporter should back thier fellow guys

or recently Trump bared certain media outlets.  Which caused other media outlets to refuse to go. Which a good sign of unity. I mean they got on obama for not wanting to interview with fox news, other media even liberal type critque that. Should do the same here.

LiquidSailor

• +48/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 11:55:46 PM »
The public needs to not be retarded.  Good luck changing that.

DIGUSTING

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 12:10:07 AM »

Yea that

Saw an article farmers who voted for trump mad that the lack of immigrant workers may hurt them
Same as people who voted for them upset that they may lose their health care

Which makes me think what the fuck you think you were voting for. Then they say we took him seriously but not litteraly. But maybe they should of took him LITERALLY. But then they scream well it "That insulting belititing comment that made us vote for him"

So you got to somehow sprinkile the truth in a sensative manner for the easily triggered around. So it hard not to respond to above, without being snippy. But guess you have to.

Dlbiininja

• +15/-8313
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2017, 02:15:31 PM »

Yea that

Saw an article farmers who voted for trump mad that the lack of immigrant workers may hurt them
Same as people who voted for them upset that they may lose their health care

Which makes me think what the fuck you think you were voting for. Then they say we took him seriously but not litteraly. But maybe they should of took him LITERALLY. But then they scream well it "That insulting belititing comment that made us vote for him"

So you got to somehow sprinkile the truth in a sensative manner for the easily triggered around. So it hard not to respond to above, without being snippy. But guess you have to.

Funny, when I drove home to Los Angeles in October.  I saw all those signs on farm property as I was driving through Central Cali.  They voted for him let them take their ass s out their to pick their fucking crops or hire some of those lazy begging Americans I see on the side of the freeways.  At least when the Hispanics are doing it their also selling something to you of value as opposed to the beggars. 
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2017, 11:51:02 AM »
Yeah; farmer's are dumb it's like what you thought american's would work on the cheap like illegals?

Sorry guy we like labor laws, benefits and doing more than eating DVD's and drinking our tears to survive with all ten of our fingers that we didn't lose to some poorly guarded machine.

Hell; maybe you could offer the current under-class hispanics and other's the cance to pay for the privilege to come and glean what's left on your farms.