Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: trump revokes trangeders protections  (Read 413 times)

Panthergod

• Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
Re: trump revokes trangeders protections
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2017, 03:11:19 AM »

If you buy the transphobia canard, there is no such thing as 'essentially female". And that's the point.

g-train

• Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2017, 06:25:54 PM »

If you buy the transphobia canard, there is no such thing as 'essentially female". And that's the point.

Depends; some of the Trans folks seem to at least "believe" they should have been or are some kind of very subtle hermaphrodite.

But it doesn't lend itself to supporting that argument I suppose.

On the other hand; some feminist or SJW types seem to think of Gender as something you "identify" as and yeah at that point, there wouldn't be anything as "essentially female" or really any real point in claiming it.

Be about the same as having a major part of your identity be "I like the color pink and fluffy things....."

Doesn't seem like a real big deal to go on about and protest.

But if I had to guess, would say mainly people with some kind of disorder and/or a severe need for attention.

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2017, 06:42:59 PM »

At this point we need to just redesign how restroom are set up. Just have one big rest room with an open sink area and series of completely closed up stalls anyone can you and you fixed the problem for everyone.

g-train

• Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2017, 06:47:16 PM »

At this point we need to just redesign how restroom are set up. Just have one big rest room with an open sink area and series of completely closed up stalls anyone can you and you fixed the problem for everyone.

Maybe go the "water-closet" root and just make all stalls kind of their own room?

If the problem is "strange guys can go into rooms with girls in them" well, then it doesn't really solve the problem at all.

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2017, 07:10:26 PM »

Depends; some of the Trans folks seem to at least "believe" they should have been or are some kind of very subtle hermaphrodite.

On the other hand; some feminist or SJW types seem to think of Gender as something you "identify" as and yeah at that point, there wouldn't be anything as "essentially female" or really any real point in claiming it.

Be about the same as having a major part of your identity be "I like the color pink and fluffy things....."

But if I had to guess, would say mainly people with some kind of disorder and/or a severe need for attention.

Isnt the ones who made the anti trangendet bathroom laws in tge first place the one with issues. Remember how this started. Wasnt sjw

Before i figure if you look close enough to pass your let in. Because it was not like there was an ependimic of transsexuals butt fucking kids in the bathroom

Figure a trangender doesnt want to go to piss in a male bathroom due to not wanting their ass kicked by some homophobe. They did get attack physically a lot

Always took ut as simple as that

Or as trump kind of put it before he change who cares where bruce jenner shits. This wasnt an issue before

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2017, 08:28:39 PM »

Maybe go the "water-closet" root and just make all stalls kind of their own room?

If the problem is "strange guys can go into rooms with girls in them" well, then it doesn't really solve the problem at all.

Thats basically what I mean by closed up stalls. You can then have a wash area outside the rooms that unisex.

Panthergod

• Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2017, 09:48:33 PM »

They think their "identity" is a matter up for debate or belief. It's just cultural marxists using the praxis for critical race theory and applying it to gender/sexuality in order to blur the lines and dysnfunctionalize irrefutable facts of sane natural biological reality to destabilize society and culture so as to mold it in thier population controlled/neutered "egalitarian" preffered image after the inevitable collapse it will induce. Order out of Chaos.

Dlbiininja

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2017, 06:31:29 AM »

Well, don't forget this also goes the ther way as well. Women converting to men.  Are they pedophiliac monsters as well? 

And I could have sworn majority of such was was carried out by straight members of their gender,  something I'd pointed out also is that women tend to spend more time with children and the possibility of under reporting or ignoring it all together as most women's instances of domestic violence are overlooked,  is that also the case for predatory women.  We see they're getting lighter sentences in comparison of men,  we're seeing an increase in female, teachers and then some getting hit with cases.

I heard like two or three mentioned on the Tom Leykis show today.

g-train

• Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2017, 02:29:02 AM »

Well, don't forget this also goes the ther way as well. Women converting to men.  Are they pedophiliac monsters as well? 

And I could have sworn majority of such was was carried out by straight members of their gender,  something I'd pointed out also is that women tend to spend more time with children and the possibility of under reporting or ignoring it all together as most women's instances of domestic violence are overlooked,  is that also the case for predatory women.  We see they're getting lighter sentences in comparison of men,  we're seeing an increase in female, teachers and then some getting hit with cases.

I heard like two or three mentioned on the Tom Leykis show today.

Yeah; not only does it happen with women but they also tend to be worse predator's with a higher rate of psychological damage to their victims than the male one's.

FtM, well Penis-Envy yo'.

As for societies reactions; societies always been a bit softer on women than men when it comes to that sort of thing.

Panthergod

• Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2017, 03:06:07 AM »

Real men and boys represent everything they desperately yearn to be but will NEVER truly become. No matter what.

Panthergod

• Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2017, 04:35:46 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4274396/Man-spends-50-000-transform-genderless-ALIEN.html

weeeeelp. Soon, if you think anything is wrong with this, you're a hateful bigot.

g-train

• Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2017, 05:05:23 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4274396/Man-spends-50-000-transform-genderless-ALIEN.html

weeeeelp. Soon, if you think anything is wrong with this, you're a hateful bigot.

Reminds me of the "Dragon Lady".

Pages: 1 [2]