Herochat

The 100

MTL76

• +1111/-11
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
Re: The 100
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2016, 12:05:19 PM »
Sheeeee-it. I forgot this started. Oh, well, I get to binge watch three episodes in a row, the same way I watched the first two seasons.

Another important note: Alycia Debnam Carey is fucking gorgeous. 

Agreed.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

altoon

• +6/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2016, 01:41:07 PM »
I'm curious how many eps they have Captain Vane for since he is on another show.

altoon

• +6/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2016, 11:34:38 AM »
lck Flag the Ice Queen's son plays Captain Charles Vanes one it.

altoon

• +6/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2016, 04:40:23 PM »
Yeah got it mixed up with the game

altoon

• +6/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2016, 01:57:14 AM »
Dude who plays Lincoln has been cast in American Gods .  Hyped that American Gods is happening but unfortunately we can guess Lincoln fate

MTL76

• +1111/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2016, 08:16:06 AM »
They should have kicked the Farm Station people out and told them to set up their own tribe/society... with whatever gear they were found with.

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2016, 08:33:27 AM »
I was disappointed in Bellamy, but honestly he doesn't really have too much loyalty to the Grounders.  Once Echo broke his trust that was it for them.  I was also surprised that Clarke thought Lexa had no chance in her fight.  That just made Clarke look dumb.  Lexa is the freaking Commander and you think she'll lose because she half his size and female?!  WTF?!

The Wanheda thing also feels like a running gag because Clarke has been getting the short end of things all season thusfar.  "Hey, it's the 'Commander of Death.'  Watch me punk her out."

MTL76

• +1111/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2016, 12:09:16 PM »
Lexa's fight scene was great, both in the way she fought and in the way she handled her victory, by getting rid of one enemy and turning another one into a loyal subject with one spear throw. Just another reason why she's the Commander.

Bellamy's decision to side with the Farm Station people is disappointing because it's so stupid. They are on the cusp of a lasting peace treaty with the majority of the Grounders, which will give more protection than anything his crew has seen. The Ice Nation people are just a small splinter group who can't accept change, and the Farm Station people are exactly the same way. Bellamy should be smart enough to see that.

altoon

• +6/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2016, 01:10:35 PM »
  I was also surprised that Clarke thought Lexa had no chance in her fight.  That just made Clarke look dumb.  Lexa is the freaking Commander and you think she'll lose because she half his size and female?!  WTF?!

Just because Lexa was commander didn't mean she was a great fighter.  Clarke never saw her fight but saw how good Vanes was so she was right to be worried.

Pillow Biter

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2016, 12:05:38 PM »
I tire of the bullshit Xena effect. And the writer of this book has taken her bullshit version of feminism off the charts. Women cannot typically put up a good fight against men in melee combat. And the idea that women and men would become basically interchangeable on the whole is stupid.
I don't mind if there are a very few exceptional women who are more like the boys than the boys. But they should be--and be seen as--exceptional. And they should still be treated realistically. I want to see a more realistic take on strong women. That being said, I still like the show. Clarke is great, and so is her mother.
It would be nice if the nightblood mutation actually explained why Lexa had any business winning a fight vs. Roan, though. Otherwise, it's bullshit.

altoon

• +6/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2016, 10:38:42 PM »
Someones gonna end up assassinating Lexa.  And I wonder how long before the power struggles begins whatever the AI and Jaha are up to and Pike.  There gonna be a high body count in Arkadia before this is over.

MTL76

• +1111/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2016, 07:51:30 PM »
How the fuck are Bellamy and Clarke not co-Chancellors by now?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 11:00:30 PM by MTL76 »

« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2016, 09:19:28 PM »
How the fuck are Bellamy and Clarke no co-Chancellors by now?

Cuz Clarke ABANDONED him after they murdered everyone in Mt. Weather.  She really screwed him over.  The adults basically just assumed authority with her gone.  This episode was AMAZBALLS, but Lexa is still Clarke's bitch.  "do what I tell you, Lexa!"  "Uhhh... ok whatever you say, my love."

Pillow Biter

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2016, 10:32:58 AM »
I'm not sure it's one the all time greats, but for all its faults (and it has many), this may be the most engaging show on TV at the moment.

MTL76

• +1111/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2016, 11:55:44 PM »
Oh, snap. Big death in this week's episode.