Herochat

The 100

-K-M-

• +8/-4
    • View Profile
Re: The 100
« Reply #135 on: May 25, 2017, 09:32:10 PM »
Almost all caught up.

I'm glad jasper is gone. Surprised they didn't even try to redeem him. Kind of like that as thought maybe was going to sacrifice himself so didn't expect him going out like that

Lot of selfish people in this series.

-K-M-

• +8/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 25, 2017, 10:10:40 PM »
Show always finishes the seasons strong. Looking forward to see fallout

altoon

• +6/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 26, 2017, 10:13:02 AM »
Well he did seem like he was recovering for a moment but then another chick got killed he liked and it was over. 
As for the ship Space Australians?

80sBaby

• +22/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 03, 2017, 10:22:02 AM »
My niece convinced me to watch this show. I'm gonna binge it starting today.

-K-M-

• +8/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 03, 2017, 01:08:07 PM »
Looking up girls of the 100, and ran across this.
Never realized any of it...

Why is the Ice Nation called Ice Nation?
Because they are Canadian.

Ontari was named after Ontario
Queen Nia = Niagara Falls

...they're the remnants of the Bloc Québécois. Why? They want to break off from or kill all the other nations.
They come from a place with lots of snow and cold climate. They are assumed to control most of what is Eastern Canada and some of the land south of canada.

I just became a fan of the ice nation. Had no idea.  Thanks for the trivia
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 01:09:48 PM by -K-M- »

altoon

• +6/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 05, 2017, 03:58:50 PM »

My memory's fir shit, though srsly, has the Eligius Corporation been mentioned before?

It was mention and a lot of info was given about them but most of us didn't realize it.  When Raven was floating around having her seizure they start saying  Bekka created Nightblood for the Eligius Mining Corporation.  Criminal were put in hypersleep and given Nightblood to protect from Solar radiation.

Episode 5 if you want to hear yourself.

80sBaby

• +22/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 07, 2017, 12:35:16 PM »
Finished Season 1 this past weekend and I'm about 4 episodes into Season 2. Here's my thoughts so far:

I like the fact that this series is all about world building (literally.) It seems to be growing it's cast of characters, as well as the denizens living on Earth all this time.

Wells death was completely pointless, especially since the girl (can't recall her name) killed herself an episode later lol

I like Clark as a character but she's pretty bossy. Finn is a stereotypical "rebel" type and the coming triangle between him, Clark and Raven was predictable. Speaking of Raven, I think she's my favorite character so far (and she's the hottest chick on the show!) Bellamy's character is a bit different than how he originally appears. I like that he seems to genuinely want to be a good leader but clearly has his own issues to deal with. Octavia is alright. Other than being a love interest for Lincoln, she doesn't serve too much purpose. Maybe that will change. As for Lincoln, I like this dude! But how many time does he have to risk his life trying to save them before they trust him??

The 100 went Lord of the Flies pretty quickly, which was expected. Once they found out Murphy was innocent of Wells' murder, someone should've told him the reason they were so quick to hang him was because nobody likes the douche! That might have helped him out. Speaking of Murphy, WHY would they accept him back into the group? He's clearly a psychopath and has sold them out on more than one occasion. Can somebody please kill this guy?

I'll be back with thoughts on Season 2.

altoon

• +6/-5
    • View Profile

Riv1

• +20/-867
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 27, 2017, 06:44:11 AM »
^^^This last one was pretty solid, slightly more i think.
Thats not a bat. This...is a bat.

80sBaby

• +22/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 02, 2017, 08:20:42 PM »
Seoson 2 was pretty good. Clarke is hard af!! That grounder Queen is a supreme bitch, though.

Bellamy might be my favorite character. Funny how my perception of him changed from the pilot.

Speaking if which, why do I now suddenly care about Murphy?? I hate that guy! And yet, I mind off like him now.

Anyway, on the 3rd episode of Season 3 and, so far, I like it better than Season 2.

altoon

• +6/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 02, 2017, 11:33:41 PM »
I think I came around on Murphy season 3.  I just like how pragmatic he is without being an asshole like he was when they first introduced him.