Herochat

Last 24 Hours Needs Its Own Topic

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
Re: Last 24 Hours Needs Its Own Topic
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2017, 07:59:27 PM »
Have any of you caught Dennis Kucinich in the past few days?  He's warning that a lot of this shit is the intel community wanting to ramp up another cold war with Russia.  It's one thing to hate Trump and it's another thing for the IC to turn on the Executive Branch and try to call the shots.

This is not good.

He did kind of turn on them first. He seems the guy who will ignore stuff he doesnt want to hear. And will attack you if you tell them that. That a BAD way to run the presidency. for all this talk you shouldnt call trump nazi..trump call them nazis

Dont foget he is the PRESIDNET..it has at leas some responbillity to get people to work together. And he showed no abilithy or willingilness to do that. He seem to only functions when he swinging at something. He got to understand he not the only guy who has an ego.  He not showing up to meetings. Doing meetings in a publoc unsecure hotel, having conflics on interest. Yes it shouldnt be all on him to get people to work together..but surely..surely he much do a LITTLE lifting when it comes to that.

Here the thing on the Russia thing

There one thing to not want a war with Russia and there another to ignore Russian breaking our treaties. You can not want a full scale war with Russia..and also think there something fishy coming here, and his relationship with them weird. its enough to least check Not to mention he treats no other country this way. Not even our allies.

This isn't about Trump.  It's about a power grab from the Intel Community.

naaa it about trump. Maybe about both

Putin testing the limits. Something he does with ever president. But flying ships over our areas..he going

"Ok how far can I go"

If the president doesnr say anything he go

"Ok can go this far...lets see if I can go go further"

If the president doesnt say anything then . He go

"oh shit...guess I can go even Futher. Ddint stop me then...FUCK..lets see how far I can go"

Eventully he may do it so much then we HAVE to do something. Then where in a real conflict. Or our alllies fucked.

Personal think the leaks coming from his admistration in fighting. Seem to be Bannon side, and a sane side fighting each other. Conway vying for power. Since we saw signs of this during the election with the in fighting. Also some of the countries he talking to leaking shit to fuck with him

But any CIA leaks equally fucked up. Bad presicnet. Got to shut that shit down. Said the same thing with the FBI and Comey. Said as much as was kindly told to go suck Hillarys cunt at the time. So as I said this fucked up all the way around.

AP

• +50/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2017, 08:10:41 PM »
naaa it about trump

No it isn't.

Unless you think Dennis Kucinich is a Trump supporter all of a sudden.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2017, 08:19:50 PM »
here the thing...Dennis can suck...AND what Russia doing could be an issue

Doesnt mean anyone in goverment who says there bad neccsarly want to bathe in Russian Blood or doing a machavellia scheme to overhtrow the government

AP

• +50/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2017, 08:32:38 PM »

Doesnt mean anyone in goverment who says there bad neccsarly want to bathe in Russian Blood or doing a machavellia scheme to overhtrow the government

No one ever said they were going to overthrow the government.

Read what I wrote carefully.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2017, 08:58:36 PM »

No one ever said they were going to overthrow the government.

Read what I wrote carefully.

Well was exagerating for humor sakes

But doesnt have to be a power grab or ramping up a cold war. The concern coukd be legitimate

Hell it could be a powet grab AND the concern could be legitimate

AP

• +50/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2017, 11:19:22 PM »
It probablt is both but that is still a dangerous notion.

Letters

• +13/-30
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2017, 11:21:45 PM »
Ya. Thats sedition.  Pretty serious.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2017, 11:37:15 PM »
It probablt is both but that is still a dangerous notion.

True. But so is thinking there no middle ground

between ingoring Russian breaking treaties
And wanting a full scale war

and that lately that where the argument has gone

Or there  not middle ground

Claiming Trump a spy where Red Dawn about to happen
or
Suggesting that there anything worth looking into on this is monder day mcarthyisim

Lets not kill the idea of nuance people

AP

• +50/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2017, 11:39:09 PM »
Of course there is a middle ground.  It just doesn't involve the Intel Community getting into open war against the Executive Branch.  How do you not see the problem here?

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2017, 12:05:06 AM »
Of course there is a middle ground.  It just doesn't involve the Intel Community getting into open war against the Executive Branch.  How do you not see the problem here?

Well dont think it an open war they wanted. I Think they presented trump with info he didnt want to hear. And he openly bad mouting the info publicly. Which is just bad for intel stragedy. That how you get BAD intel. Because it make them go "Hey they dont want me saying stuff he dont want to hear..so I wont say it". Or wanting his own intel group that he hired. Started with the election with them saying he lied..later he was pretty much force to say "Yea they had evidence"

it takes two to tango..and trump leading the dance. So it not like the excutive bracnh a consiences objector in this war  Not all the Russian shit a power grab or open war. Some might be Russia up to some shit. Namely with the shit they pulled recently. And dont think most of the leaks coming from them. Trump's group always had leaks even during the election...why would it change now. Namely when despite all the shit he said about the emails..he not very secure, having meetings at his resturant. Most of his guys are new to this, who outisdes with little respect for goverment. So may not have proper respect for securiy procedidue and general chain of command.

Not to mention this is not the only part of govemrent he at war with. Shutting up scientist, putting gag orders on people, demaidning people find picture that shows his crowd was the BIGGEST EVER!!!, talking about so called justices.  I mean you got to start looking at who the common denominator. I mean this isnt the first time people in the intel community disagreed with a presidnet. Not even the first time they did it publicly. it just MOST presidents know better then not to have a public bitch fit about it. The buck kind of stops at the president.

And  still dont want the fight out in the open. I agree with that..said he same thing about the FBI stuff. But now the precident has been set. He kind of dont have much room to complain

AP

• +50/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2017, 12:23:48 AM »
You are still not getting it.

AP

• +50/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2017, 06:21:31 AM »
Now Glenn Greenwald is weighing in on how dangerous the CIA is and how they could use this to their advantage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY1MiNfwcRg&t

Greenwald is highly anti-Trump and even he sees what is going on here, or at least what could happen.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 06:24:22 AM by AP »

Letters

• +13/-30
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2017, 12:12:03 PM »
Theres a black ops war going on in the cia. The Rothschilds/Soros/Clinton faction are doing everything they can to disrupt Trump and have even had a couple assassination attempts on him. This is paralleling JFK hard right now.

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2017, 12:16:37 PM »
Only people liked JFK

Letters

• +13/-30
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2017, 01:46:56 PM »
His and Trumps presidential actions are very similar. The Rothschild led MIC and the Deep State don't like what hes doing