Herochat

Superman Respect Thread

Delta1938

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Superman Respect Thread
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2015, 11:30:42 PM »
I think there should be 2 SM respect thread 1 for Old DCU Superman, 2nd for NDCU Superman

I agree there should be separate respect threads for each version. Maybe a new one should be made that's more planned ahead. I'm just occasionally contributing to this when I'm bored and feel like it.

Panthergod

• +35/-72
    • View Profile
Re: Superman Respect Thread
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2017, 11:54:44 PM »
Dynamic Power
Superman believing that the Daily Planet Globe is Krypton cause it to crush him to death because his power levels are dependent upon his mind:

Superman has so much mental control over his physical his physical stats via willpower that he can regulate them on a subconscious level:

Superman 650:

Superman is human level. to the point here Lex Luthor can beat him up:

Action 837:
Clark explaining his mindset:

Clark  has a change ton get a GL ring

Suuperman 651

the GL ring doesnt quite take:

why? -- he thinks of himself as a normal human, NOT as Superman any more

Action 838:

At first his body was rejecting solar energy due to red sun+kryptnite exposutre at the end of Infinite Crisis:

Then..

He gets attacked by supervillains, and his powers start to come back:

Superman 652

Clark explains how he regained his powers --  he LET them come bsck-- because deep down-- subsconsciously, he didnt WANT them-- so they went away:

Not how he describes getting his powers back -- he needs something the kickstart him into LETTING get his other powers back:

Action 839

Explaining IC, how he lost his powers, and why they didnt return --  subconscous he didnt WANT them back, so he suppressed them:

Back in the fight, he gets an intellect upgrade and access his long dormant --since COIE -- Super-intelligence:

explaining to Lois:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 12:00:46 AM by Panthergod »