Herochat

Powerless

HalloweenJack

• +11/-5
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
Re: Powerless
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2017, 10:05:54 PM »
I'm not sure whether I like it or not yet. binge watched some episodes on Hulu today and my mind still isn't made up

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2017, 09:38:56 AM »
I like Emily. But damn do I hate everyone else.

Those trio of jackasses are horrible. They are unlikeable and not funny. I was praying for Jack O' Lantern to kill these idiots. At least kill Wayne. It's like the show was an expansion NFL team and just had to settle for whatever actors weren't good enough to be on other shows.

I will say that Green Fury is a big improvement over Crimson Fox. And the show's intro is really good.

NeoGreenLantern

• +52/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2017, 09:45:02 AM »
Pump your breaks kid. You can hate the characters but you don't speak ill about Pudi or Tudyk.

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2017, 10:14:40 PM »
The only good thing they have between them is Tucker and Dale vs Evil.

But allow me to clarify further:

One moment...

(Takes a sip of water)

Okay....

They can not act. They are not funny. They are to entertainment what Trump is to clear level thinking. And apparently NBC agrees with me because they pulled Powerless.

And don't break for nothing: Dolphins, Grandmothers, that one tree! NOTHING! :)

NeoGreenLantern

• +52/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2017, 08:23:35 AM »
I didn't realize you have jab level bad taste

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2017, 10:20:45 AM »
Oh go watch Imaginary Mary while you can. :)

NeoGreenLantern

• +52/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2017, 11:02:52 AM »
As much as I want to bang Jenna Elfman I have no interest in Drop Dead Fred the tv series.

But seriously, I can maybe see not being a fan of Pudi since he has done much even though Community was one of the best shows in the last decade but Tudyk's whole career is covered in gold; Firefly, A Knight Tale, Rogue One, Con Man, Dodgeball, Big Hero 6, Dollhouse, tons of great voice work.

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2017, 02:56:02 AM »
Let's see...

I never watched Community.

The only Wheldon show I liked was Angel, A Knight's Tale sucked, I think after I nonstopped laughed at how stupid Renny was, I'm banned from all future star wars movies, haven't seen Con Man, hated pirate guy, Liked Big Hero 6, Everyone watched Dollhouse to look at Elisha Dusku and only that reason.

And so what if someone does great voice work. Josh Gad voiced the annoying stupid snowman in Frozen and he's not winning any Oscars anytime soon.

I just don't think Powerless was good. Vanessa's character was the only likeable character. No jokes really stand out. Green Fury was hot. I mean, they flirted with good ideas like accidentally dating a villain henchman but just failed at being funny.

But it's gone now. And there is always Riverdale. :)

NeoGreenLantern

• +52/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2017, 05:37:07 PM »

Uhtceare

• +5/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2017, 09:27:49 AM »
I really wanted to like this show. It had an awesome intro cartoon sequence. But it wasn't funny. It was, in fact, almost painfully unfunny.