Herochat

We might not get a Lucha Underground season four...

Propeus The Fallen

• +12/-5
    • View Profile
We might not get a Lucha Underground season four...
« on: January 22, 2017, 08:07:35 AM »
Because we may not have enough luchadores for it!!!

AAA, for those who don't know, sucks ever since Konnan got sick of Latina Dixie Carter and how he ruins (no misspelling) things. Right now I'd describe AAA as WCW not pushing new stars that fans like for old acts and just typical TNA dumbassness. So far: Jack Evans, Sexy Star, Fenix have quit. And now it looks like Pentagon JR and Daga too.

Flamita/Dark Claw did not return to LU after he quit AAA so... yeah, we might be in trouble now.

LordofBrooklyn

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: We might not get a Lucha Underground season four...
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 08:42:03 AM »
I DEMAND A FOURTH SEASON!!!!

Propeus The Fallen

• +12/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 09:04:19 AM »
https://wrestlingrumors.net/rumor-lucha-underground-season-4-not-looking-likely/

You jerks! Just one more season! C'mon, El rey, it's the only show that anyone watches on your stupid network!

Anyway, as long as the temple is reserved, I'm still holding out hope. Kind of like how I believe that Dragon Azteca Jr or Pentagon Dark will be booked properly one day.  :)

Propeus The Fallen

• +12/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 01:48:17 AM »
Okay, if there is a season four...Dante Fox deserves a championship run. Just his talent and everything he did in Hell of War earns him that title.

Seriously, if you did not see this match, find it. It's insane. It makes HiaC UT vs Mankind look like something from WWE Supestars!

Riv1

• +18/-858
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 05:58:20 AM »
Okay, if there is a season four...Dante Fox deserves a championship run. Just his talent and everything he did in Hell of War earns him that title.

Seriously, if you did not see this match, find it. It's insane. It makes HiaC UT vs Mankind look like something from WWE Supestars!
That was a sick garbage match.
If LU folds, Dante should head to Japan where he'd be appreciated.
Thats not a bat. This...is a bat.

Propeus The Fallen

• +12/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 01:21:23 PM »
My only complaint about that match was that they should have shown Dario bringing out the death by a million shards with a giant smile on is face.

And it's not just that. I've never seen a spot where you're doing a suplex, fall over the rope, the guy previously taking the move then delivers it to the other guy. Dante Fox channeling Rob Van Damme.

And to fair, Texano in the handicap match was pretty good. Still upset that LU has yet to let Dr. Wagner Jr do his awesome catchphrases. But at least...it's nice to see him masked. Damn you, Psycho Clown!! :)

It's probably my second favorite match on LU.

Riv1

• +18/-858
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 04:02:19 PM »
TBH, i'm kinda bored with LU, and wrestling in general; i pretty much fast forwarded through the Tejano match.

Melissa Santos looked HOT in her ring attire though.   

Propeus The Fallen

• +12/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2017, 03:50:40 AM »
I'm bored with the WWE because, well, it's Roman Reigns or bust on RAW. I mean, with them going all in on their internet stuff and forgoing PPVs, they pretty much don't have to ever do anything the fans want. They can just keep on doing on with what they want and the fans don't. The RAW numbers will stay around the same.

Smackdown is horrible. RoadDog has taken over as the booker and--he might be the worst damn one ever. I mean, he can't get the layout of matches to TV right, he's booked the worst champions. He doesn't use his talent. I mean, Becky Lynch should be seen and I don't know what the hell happened to Luke Harper, who I thought had something after the split from Bray and a good guy crazy guy. You've got the worse aspects of Crash TV (hardly any wrestling and lame, offensive segments). Dolph Ziggler has reached a new low.

LU I still watch. I admit, it's not as good as it has been, but it's still very good. I just wish that that horrible Black Lotus would pay for what she did the the heroic Dragon Azteca.

Or Dragon Azteca Jr not being such a damn jobber. I mean, WTF is up with that this season? He gets taken out by Chavo, I can't think of a match he's won this year (well, the one with Chavo with Rey as the ref), he constantly gets brutalized by Mantanza. The only cool thing he's done is break Pentagon's other arm--and then he loses to him later on in the season.

It just seems that based on the storyline they're telling, he should be more important.

Propeus The Fallen

• +12/-5
    • View Profile

Riv1

• +18/-858
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2017, 05:42:38 AM »
http://deadline.com/2017/10/el-rey-network-lucha-underground-4dx-1202185816/

Ha-ha! Take That, The Inhumans!!!
Both shows are pretty bad.
LU has the better soecual effects at least!

Propeus The Fallen

• +12/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2017, 06:00:13 PM »
LU is great!!!! You're the medusa of this message board!! :)

Anyway pretty good last night. I like how Dario's greatest weakness was exposed again: Him not believing that people with animosity among each other can come together for a common cause. Same with Team Havoc.

The Last Luchadora match was pretty good and hard hitting. Weird Sexy Star had a mouth guard, but then I remember their AAA history.

Really liked the ladder match as Pentagon Dark finally might become world champion...maybe next week or if a season four happens. :)

So Vampiro was manipulating Puma for his own master. So...Pentagon? I mean, Vampiro did say he was the master now, if I'm remembering the Evil Luke Skywalker in the cave homage.

This Ultima Lucha has been great...but the lack of Dario cannot be ignored! There better be plenty of Dario next week.

Riv1

• +18/-858
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2017, 06:34:45 PM »
Medusa? :P

Aaanyway, the trios titles on the line was the best match this week, but it was way too short.

Propeus The Fallen

• +12/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2017, 06:56:53 PM »

Yeah, but it was still insane with Drago, Killshot, and Dante just flying everywhere. The Mack running way faster than I ever thought possible, and Pindar is just a great spring board for high flyers.

Speaking of Pindar, I'm guessing Kobra Moon won't be happy with him trying to win honorably...especially after he took the pin. Could we finally see Daga and the sword!!!

Riv1

• +18/-858
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2017, 01:33:22 AM »

Yeah, but it was still insane with Drago, Killshot, and Dante just flying everywhere. The Mack running way faster than I ever thought possible, and Pindar is just a great spring board for high flyers.

Speaking of Pindar, I'm guessing Kobra Moon won't be happy with him trying to win honorably...especially after he took the pin. Could we finally see Daga and the sword!!!
It was a good match, yeah, just wanted more of it, more storytelling the Mack/Dante/Killshot side.
I get it though, KS & Dante were banged the fuck up.

Propeus The Fallen

• +12/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2017, 09:22:09 AM »
Yeah, I get it too, but you did see some of Dante and Killshot respecting and concerned for the other when they were getting pummeled and Dante starting out being a prick to being a team player as the match went on.  But more would have been nice.