Herochat

We might not get a Lucha Underground season four...

Riv1

• +20/-867
    • View Profile
Re: We might not get a Lucha Underground season four...
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2017, 03:50:57 PM »
Yeah, I get it too, but you did see some of Dante and Killshot respecting and concerned for the other when they were getting pummeled and Dante starting out being a prick to being a team player as the match went on.  But more would have been nice.
Yeah that was cool.
This team has a lot of potential, too bad its in a so so federation that might scatter everyone to the winds. :(
Thats not a bat. This...is a bat.

Propeus The Fallen

• +13/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2017, 04:53:30 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWfYNFxkW_I

I listen to these guys for my LU update. Also, love their talk about Sexy Star. :)

Anyway, I don't think they would put any belts on people that isn't under contract.

Riv1

• +20/-867
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2017, 05:47:40 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWfYNFxkW_I

I listen to these guys for my LU update. Also, love their talk about Sexy Star. :)

Anyway, I don't think they would put any belts on people that isn't under contract.
Aaaaaw, but now i gotta click stuff! :P

Propeus The Fallen

• +13/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2017, 10:30:02 PM »
Wow. Great night. Well, save for that bitch Black Lotus! Why the hell did you help Mantanza win if you finally learned he did kill your family, you dummy.

And poor Dragon Azteca. If there is one thing I've hated this season, its how he's been booked. He doesn't even get to punch Dario, just rip his clothes off. WTF?

And the rest of the matches were great. The Triple Threat elimination match was insane. The vignettes were back and we need to have a season four!!!

Riv1

• +20/-867
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2017, 12:34:51 AM »
Aside from the Azteca through the cage spot, that match was okay but the crap ending completely ruined it.

The triple threat was good, the title match delivered then crapped out with the Pentagon deal.
Overall i just find LU pretty hit & miss, sorry.

Propeus The Fallen

• +13/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2017, 01:08:37 AM »
That's okay. I like the Madea movies. We all have our preferred preferences. And at least you gave it a chance. And everything, considering all the hardwork from cast to crew, deserves an open mind.

Except the Justice League after that trailer. That and song and Cyborg looks so bad. :)

But I'm wondering what's up with Dario. He called someone, muttered "Puma" and the guy responded "Jefe". So is their another Puma coming?

And looks like I was wrong about Pentagon being the master. Ultra evil Skeletor is.

Riv1

• +20/-867
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2017, 05:46:11 AM »
That's okay. I like the Madea movies. We all have our preferred preferences. And at least you gave it a chance. And everything, considering all the hardwork from cast to crew, deserves an open mind.

Except the Justice League after that trailer. That and song and Cyborg looks so bad. :)

But I'm wondering what's up with Dario. He called someone, muttered "Puma" and the guy responded "Jefe". So is their another Puma coming?

And looks like I was wrong about Pentagon being the master. Ultra evil Skeletor is.

King Puma?

Propeus The Fallen

• +13/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2017, 02:46:30 AM »
Nevermind closed captioning was wrong. He said Papa.

Also, it didn't look like Drago was happy with the Pindar beheading. So maybe he's breaking from his brainwashing?

Riv1

• +20/-867
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2017, 06:11:03 AM »

Also, it didn't look like Drago was happy with the Pindar beheading. So maybe he's breaking from his brainwashing?
No idea, i skip most of that backstsge telenovela stuff. Its one of the things i dislike most about LU.  :-\

Propeus The Fallen

• +13/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2017, 01:41:34 AM »

No idea, i skip most of that backstsge telenovela stuff. Its one of the things i dislike most about LU.  :-\

Heh. That's the only thing I hated about season two. No vignettes at the end. :)

Riv1

• +20/-867
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2017, 06:14:54 AM »
More wrestling. Less mystical shenanigans.

Propeus The Fallen

• +13/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2017, 05:02:09 AM »
Then you must be the only guy who liked Biker Taker--also known as Booger Red. :)

Riv1

• +20/-867
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2017, 06:17:32 AM »
^^^I actually DID like Biker Taker, yes.

But i see you're at the point in the conversation where you're out of constructive things to say, and are looking to deflect with juvenile jabs.
Done here.

Propeus The Fallen

• +13/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2017, 11:04:31 AM »
That wasn't a jab. If it was jab I'd have said something negative about DDP. :)

What I'm saying is fantasy elements are a part of wrestling. As long as it doesn't overtake it, I don't have a problem. All of LU's mystical stuff is in the vignettes. The only example I can think of is Katrina teleporting last year at Ultima Lucha Dos.