Herochat

Injustice 2 Story Trailer

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
Re: Injustice 2 Story Trailer
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2017, 10:16:59 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/noobde/status/860479547229294592/video/1

Starfire, Jason Todd, and Sub-Zero confirmed as DLC characters. Raiden and Black Manta shadows in the back. Not sure who the other people are.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2017, 09:46:37 AM »
Thought Black mantra was on the regular roster. Wasnt he in the orignal press releases

Uhtceare

• +8/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2017, 07:37:17 PM »
Looks like a fun game from the walkthroughs I've watched. Can't play it until a PC version comes out, though.  :'(

GeneralPresidentSkeletor

• +49/-15
  • "He speaks so well!" - white people, everywhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2017, 03:23:53 PM »
I used to rape my friends with Batgirl. Send me this fucking loser jook is rambling about so I can beat the yellow off his back.
Sonic Fox would annihilate anyone here.

The 13-0 beatdown Jook mentions was originally supposed to be a 1st to 10. Perfect Legend has won an EVO iirc; he's NO slouch. I think PL only won 2 or 3 actual rounds. He got bodied, and I don't believe Sonic Fox was even using his main character. PL was still talking shit afterwards, so they played again and he got wiped out 6 rounds straight if I remember right.

You might think E-sports is dumb, but I believe Sonic Fox has cleared several hundred thousand dollars in win money the last few years. And the dude is only 20, I believe. A few more years of this shit and he'll be set for life. It's ridiculous.

GeneralPresidentSkeletor

• +49/-15
  • "He speaks so well!" - white people, everywhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2017, 03:26:10 PM »
I know I'll be getting it for Father's Day. I don't have a stick, though; going to be rough playing with a gamepad for a couple of months before I break down and buy one for my birthday (August). I've never really been into MK-style fighters, but this game looks too great to pass up.

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2017, 06:51:01 PM »
I know I'll be getting it for Father's Day. I don't have a stick, though; going to be rough playing with a gamepad for a couple of months before I break down and buy one for my birthday (August). I've never really been into MK-style fighters, but this game looks too great to pass up.

I felt the same until MKX which i really enjoy. My main issue putting me off just buying this is that i dont like the first one. But that could be cause i played it after MKX and a bunch of other newer fighters. I had another crack at it the other day and its still clunky as fuck.

But yeah could just be cause its dated

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2017, 06:53:27 PM »
I also really hate that theyre putting MK characters in this as DLC. How about you just give us comic dlc characters here and another kombat pack