Herochat

US Intelligence vs Russia and whatever Assange is tweeting about.

Re: US Intelligence vs Russia and whatever Assange is tweeting about.
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2017, 02:43:46 PM »

Obama interfering with the internal politics of the UK re Brexit was absolutely fine tho.

How did he hack the brexit polticians..or just publicay made statments. Was registration booth hacked

if he did hack them.  It would be a problem. Despite me thinking Brexit was bad. See two things being able to exist at the same time
Show me the evidence of these things being hacked please. Not just a 'russians announce something that was on wikileaks'. Correlation of course does not imply causation.

The actual 'report' mentions nothing about these hacks, just about Putin's 'why' with no evidence of what ,where , when or how. I was actually looking forward to see some evidence the CIA had but...

And as far as I'm aware, didn't Podestra fuck himself by falling for a phising scam?

A phising Scam still a hack. Most hackers count on Human error.

Wel there coming up with some delcassified stuff monday. Again the russian news reporting on it improtant because it was info unique to wikleaks. Now that alone may not be a slam dunk.  But you cant really say its no evidence.

The evidence so far even in the classified

Where the hacks orginated
Malware found use in the hacks was also found in other russian operations
the fact the hackers were Russian
The fact we caught them already hacking in registration database
Russian lanague errors in the documents
The hackers being Russian who did this shit before
The methods
Wherere the date orginal and IP addresses
And URL shorting tool..that was use in othe russain attacks including attack on anti Russian Journalist

Again can undestnading thinking all this alone not a smoking gun. But it not no evidence either
Ok. I'll be watching everything monday for the declassified stuff.
Wikileaks have announced they are also having a presser regarding the same issue.

So far I'm leaning towards 'show me' with a dash of ' could be freelance hackers that at least have some connection to the geographical area of Russia but not necessariliy Kremlin operatives'.

Well I guess its not even the looses definition of the word when cooking popcorn in a paper bag is considered a food hack.
It is isn't it?
'king Planet.

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2017, 02:54:20 PM »
I'm thinking if it not their operatives. Think it people they hired in the past and now hired again

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2017, 02:58:26 PM »
I'm thinking if it not their operatives. Think it people they hired in the past and now hired again
Possible.
Also possible is that they gave the information for cash once they got it to either Wikileaks or Wikileaks and the Kremlin. Or Russia and WL are partners.
I'll admit there's smoke, some interesting theatre we're living in. Not that this is anything new, just that we can start to see backstage.

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2017, 03:19:39 PM »
Way I view Assange is he really hates Hillary.  He not a bad man..did some good things. But he has a perosnal beef with her. So does Putin

So enemy of my enemy sort of deal. They figure Hillary would win at a time and went at her, or wanted Trump more. Clear reason. His view on Nato..good or bad lines with Putin more. He also have people in his campagin that have connection to Russian finniaicla like his secretary of state

What worried me is not if Trump a secret Russia spy but his willinginless to completly disregard information he doesnt like. To the point he wants his OWN intelegence force. That how you get bad info. Because you make it clear that if you tell him shit he doesnt want to here, they will disgard it.  kind of what happen with Trump. There were actully people in the intelegence community saying this info is wrong.  They werent the ones pushing that narrative.  But we saw with Valarie Plam..if you did push the alternative one they would go after you. Blowing her cover as agent. Which sent a message to all other agent if you say anything counter to what Bush and Cheny says you best keep it to yourslef

now think it likely the CIA, being cagey becuase they dont want to reveal there sources and methods of how to get their info.  And not that they straight up want to start world war 3, or lying on the behest of a lame duck president. Namely when some of these groups that democrat heavy groups.

Now does that mean you take what they say as the absolute gospel.  No..but you dont completly discount it either. There a lot of meat of them bones

Nor do I think doing this neccesary mean they want to launch nukes at Russia. Because they didnt really push this during the election. FBI held back there investigation. They tried to communicate with Russia privately on multiple occasions to cut the shit. They apparently didnt cut said shit

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2017, 03:23:20 PM »
Assange didn't get it directly from Russia. That's the one thing he made explicit. I don't think he would say that straight out if it wasn't true. He'd just keep saying he wants to protect his source and give zero info.

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2017, 03:37:53 PM »
Assange didn't get it directly from Russia. That's the one thing he made explicit. I don't think he would say that straight out if it wasn't true. He'd just keep saying he wants to protect his source and give zero info.

Seem like parsing his words. not getting it DIRECTLY from Russia..doesnt mean it didnt come from Russia.  If he didnt think thing he would just say that. I mean I dont think he got it from @putin twitter account.

And i get wanting to protect your source. What I dont get is people not understanding the CIA wanting to do the same thing with their sources as well.

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2017, 03:41:10 PM »
But even then we don't know if he knows if it did or didn't come from Russia. His source may never have told him and he may never have asked.

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2017, 03:55:34 PM »
But even then we don't know if he knows if it did or didn't come from Russia. His source may never have told him and he may never have asked.

More reason why him saying i wasnt wouldnt disregard 17 agencies saying the info came from russia as trump and some people like to think it does

AP

• +119/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2017, 06:34:11 PM »
When i said russia news reported it. Not talking about something vauge. But an actully peice of info that was later revealed in wikileaks. Not just specilatin but found in the emails

And I showed you instances of stuff that was reported on in the US before it was on wikileaks.

As for what assange suggesting hillary has assassins have to do with where assange got the leaks, it shows he willing to bull shit. So when he says russia didnt give him the leaks it might be bullshit. Least possible enough i wont discount 17 agencies on his word alone

He said he believes something might have happened but never said for certain.  Even if he did bullshit about something, the US government are far bigger bullshitters.

Cia coming out with the evidence monday. What would they need to give to make you sau "yea russia probably did it"

Or the defintly did it

Honestly want to know

Ever heard of the Gulf of Tonkin Incident?

He applied something was happen without proof. If said Ap might of molested Children, and I offering 10,000 for info..but Im not SAYING he did it..you would call bullshit.  He basicly just floated out there just to mess with someone he hate, the hell with how it affects the family. If Hillary Suggested Bernie was a Russia Spy...and I was like "But AP..she never SAID he was"...you would say Im full of shit. And what it has to do with his russia statment is it goes into his credbilltiy. Same reason Im sure you brough up they were wrong about WMD's in another topic.  That not them talking about Russia. But people brought it up because it question the credibilty off goverment agencies.

You point out incidents of speculation. I am talking about info that could only be getting from Wikileaks that was reported before Wikileaks

And again didnt answer the question. What evidence would you need to say "Yea they did it"

Even if you HATE hillary this is bad. Because this is about futurue elections as well. Every group have inside fighting and dealing. We all have Emails where we may not like people to see where where talking shit.  People can hate her, and still think this hacking an issue.

I answeres your question with another question.  Are you aware of the Gulf on Tonkin Incident?  That tells you something about how much I believe intelligence agencies.

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2017, 08:50:59 PM »
When i said russia news reported it. Not talking about something vauge. But an actully peice of info that was later revealed in wikileaks. Not just specilatin but found in the emails

And I showed you instances of stuff that was reported on in the US before it was on wikileaks.

As for what assange suggesting hillary has assassins have to do with where assange got the leaks, it shows he willing to bull shit. So when he says russia didnt give him the leaks it might be bullshit. Least possible enough i wont discount 17 agencies on his word alone

He said he believes something might have happened but never said for certain.  Even if he did bullshit about something, the US government are far bigger bullshitters.

Cia coming out with the evidence monday. What would they need to give to make you sau "yea russia probably did it"

Or the defintly did it

Honestly want to know

He applied something was happen without proof. If said Ap might of molested Children, and I offering 10,000 for info..but Im not SAYING he did it..you would call bullshit.  He basicly just floated out there just to mess with someone he hate, the hell with how it affects the family. If Hillary Suggested Bernie was a Russia Spy...and I was like "But AP..she never SAID he was"...you would say Im full of shit. And what it has to do with his russia statment is it goes into his credbilltiy. Same reason Im sure you brough up they were wrong about WMD's in another topic.  That not them talking about Russia. But people brought it up because it question the credibilty off goverment agencies.

You point out incidents of speculation. I am talking about info that could only be getting from Wikileaks that was reported before Wikileaks

And again didnt answer the question. What evidence would you need to say "Yea they did it"

Even if you HATE hillary this is bad. Because this is about futurue elections as well. Every group have inside fighting and dealing. We all have Emails where we may not like people to see where where talking shit.  People can hate her, and still think this hacking an issue.

I answeres your question with another question.  Are you aware of the Gulf on Tonkin Incident?  That tells you something about how much I believe intelligence agencies.

So your answer is basicly NO amount of evidence would do. Your set in that decesion

And to answer Your question. Know of that. 2 seperate incidents that got us into nam.  One un aug 2nd on Aug 4th. With the aug 4th one being left in question.  I am assuming because that inicdent might of been false back in nam, then its perfectly reasomble to discount ANYTHING they a goverment agency say despite the evidence, and no matter how many agnecies agree...now, before and foreverr.

my view is you should take it as 100 percent gospel what they say, but you cant 100 percent discount. Depsnd on the evidence. That Why I ask "what evidence would it take"

Which seems to be is  "No amount of evidence would do it". If I am wrong....thens say so..then maybe answer what type of evidemce would it take

my reason for my stance is the seem reason I am aware Tuskegee experement but not against Vaccines

AP

• +119/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2017, 11:40:47 PM »

True but if it came from within the DNC, it is highly likely that person was simply sent the emails personally and they handed them over to wikileaks.  A lot of those emails were cc'd.

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2017, 11:43:16 PM »
I think if that was true he would have said he knew it wasn't from Russia. I think he would love to shut that line of thought down.

AP

• +119/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2017, 11:44:01 PM »

Or the defintly did it

Honestly want to know

So your answer is basicly NO amount of evidence would do. Your set in that decesion

And to answer Your question. Know of that. 2 seperate incidents that got us into nam.  One un aug 2nd on Aug 4th. With the aug 4th one being left in question.  I am assuming because that inicdent might of been false back in nam, then its perfectly reasomble to discount ANYTHING they a goverment agency say despite the evidence, and no matter how many agnecies agree...now, before and foreverr.

my view is you should take it as 100 percent gospel what they say, but you cant 100 percent discount. Depsnd on the evidence. That Why I ask "what evidence would it take"

Which seems to be is  "No amount of evidence would do it". If I am wrong....thens say so..then maybe answer what type of evidemce would it take

my reason for my stance is the seem reason I am aware Tuskegee experement but not against Vaccines

You realize the Gulf of Tonkin Incident was faked right?  This isn't some Letters false flag shit.  It has been revealed that shit didn't happen.  My point is that there is a long history of this sort of shit that gets us involved in wars that we should have never been involved in.

I am not saying I will never been convinced but I am saying the government needs to bring some solid evidence to the table.

AP

• +119/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2017, 11:44:50 PM »
I think if that was true he would have said he knew it wasn't from Russia. I think he would love to shut that line of thought down.

He has said numerous times it wasn't from Russia.