Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: US Intelligence vs Russia and whatever Assange is tweeting about.  (Read 3285 times)

MTL76

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
Re: US Intelligence vs Russia and whatever Assange is tweeting about.
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2017, 12:11:14 PM »

I'm a little bit confused since AFAIK there is no proof that Russia "hacked" our elections.

Even if they did, or had spied on us, it demonstrated weakness to discuss it in such a public fashion. Any defects in security should be quietly shored up instead of creating a spectacle, or feigning outrage that a country we are not particularly close with spied on us.

And of course, there is the hypocrisy factor, as the US has no problem spying and meddling with anyone, including our own allies, as revealed by Edward Snowden and others.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

XerxesTWD

• Administrator
  • Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2017, 12:41:20 PM »

Definite hypocrisy, but still justified to be upset about it.

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Mr. Cleo McDowell
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2017, 12:42:44 PM »

I'm a little bit confused since AFAIK there is no proof that Russia "hacked" our elections.

Even if they did, or had spied on us, it demonstrated weakness to discuss it in such a public fashion. Any defects in security should be quietly shored up instead of creating a spectacle, or feigning outrage that a country we are not particularly close with spied on us.

And of course, there is the hypocrisy factor, as the US has no problem spying and meddling with anyone, including our own allies, as revealed by Edward Snowden and others.

here the thing with that last argument. We also assasinated, and drone people. Where bad for doing so. Despite I would prefer not to be drone if I can help it.  I prefer our leader not to get assainated if we can help it. And would want people to do things to stop that.

Reason why they doing it publics because they want the counter strike to be public. As an example for those other people who try it, and to show they world they not doing it out of the blue if they get caught with the attack. Also maybe force our next president to do something about it. No it chasing a windmills, but worth a shot.  And speaking of snowden. Even SNOWDEN..says this fucked up and wikeleaks were wrong

In fact think they being pretty calm about this all things considered. If things were reverse...the republicans would be LOSING THIER SHIT. Think people on the right and some on the hate hillary...so...so...so SO much. That any enemy of her is thier friend.

But here the Beuty part that I always tell them. The Russian hacks could be seen as bad, and hillary could also be seen as corrupt cunt. You have the best of both worlds people. There not mutally excluse

monday will see. They already came out with some evidence, but the big evidence suspose to be release monday where the classify things. Maybe they shit the bed, maybe they wont

But makes me wonder what evidence would make people say "Yea Russians did", who narrative so tied into they didnt. Would we have to see a video of   Trump blowing puting While Putin smoking a cigar saying "I love it when a Plan comes together"

MTL76

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2017, 12:44:02 PM »

Definite hypocrisy, but still justified to be upset about it.

I agree, but think instead of having a public meltdown we should just deal with the problem to prevent it from happening again.

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2017, 12:58:43 PM »

Yeah, you're one to talk "Kyle1no52" :)

Want to here something funny? I actually still use the randomly generated password that came with my Wizard World boards account for this board. If anyone figures it out you get my account for as long as it takes for me to get someone to recover it for me.

LiquidSailor

• Billy Ray Valentine
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2017, 01:20:10 PM »

ScaleraRulz99
DIGUSTING

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2017, 01:27:00 PM »

I've been undone!

Detective AP

• Global Moderator
  • The Big Mick
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2017, 06:44:30 PM »

It really does have a lot of the telltale signs of warmongering.  Throw out some flimsy evidence that a former enemy has being doing something wrong, then you have an excuse to blow shit up.  The same goes with the WMDs in Iraq.  Why didn't they keep this stuff a secret and investigate?  Because they want public approval of any future conflicts.  In Iraq's case, public approval plummeted pretty quickly.  In this case, it seems there are a lot more people who don't believe this BS anymore.

Propeus The Fallen

• Norbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2017, 09:59:35 AM »

Um, shouldn't there be more. I mean, I read news that Trump camp talked with Russia a lot. Shouldn't something come from that? That and his old campaign manager did work with Putin. I'm just saying there are a lot of proven connections.

Detective AP

• Global Moderator
  • The Big Mick
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2017, 10:23:16 AM »

The news also initially reported the Russians hacked voting machines.  Then they changed their tune about that and said they hacked ballots.  Then they changed again and said they leaked DNC information (even though Assange said he has an informant inside the DNC).  The media likes to get in on this hysteria.

If Trump took part in this, he needs to be in prison and we would need a new presidenr-elect.  The government doesn't seem too concerned with doing that.  It's just hot air.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 10:33:07 AM by AP »

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Mr. Cleo McDowell
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2017, 10:58:14 AM »

The news also initially reported the Russians hacked voting machines.  Then they changed their tune about that and said they hacked ballots.  Then they changed again and said they leaked DNC information (even though Assange said he has an informant inside the DNC).  The media likes to get in on this hysteria.

If Trump took part in this, he needs to be in prison and we would need a new presidenr-elect.  The government doesn't seem too concerned with doing that.  It's just hot air.

Actually i recall them saying registration machines were hack not voting machines. They speculated on the voting machines.but registration was like no they did it. We caught them

Also to me the most damming evidence was a Russian new orgnazatin (who a propagans machine) reporting on something in wikileaks BEFORE wikileaks

Yes assange said rhat but also suggesting she murdered dnc guy, with no proof or if he was even an informent. To the point the guy family ask him to cut the shit

The government was concerned enough they use a private in case if nukeler war line ri communicate with russia to cut the shit

Also according to the muktiple agencies they found the link from russia to how wikileaks got the links

MTL76

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2017, 01:16:11 PM »

Um, shouldn't there be more. I mean, I read news that Trump camp talked with Russia a lot. Shouldn't something come from that? That and his old campaign manager did work with Putin. I'm just saying there are a lot of proven connections.

Kind of like how Ted Kennedy colluded with the Soviets to influence the Presidential elections?

http://www.forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Mr. Cleo McDowell
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2017, 02:43:59 PM »

Kind of like how Ted Kennedy colluded with the Soviets to influence the Presidential elections?

http://www.forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html

See here the thing if that true..that would sitll be concerning despite me liking lot of the kenndys and not being cool with reagan

and if was revealed, namely at the time it would be NEWS worth talking about. It be worth looking into. And saying it bad wouldnt mean I WANT to start world War 3

Which what a lot of people seem to think if you imposing sancitons for this type of stuff. They paint it

As either you have to be a 100 percent cool with the Russians and hackings

or

Your a warhawk who wants to star World War 3

I am of the opinions theres a happy medium

MTL76

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2017, 02:57:25 PM »

Of course there is a happy medium. It's called realpolitik.

Propeus The Fallen

• Norbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2017, 03:29:49 PM »

I can believe that. The Kennedys suck. JFK was a horrible president and was a lying sack of garbage who had his dad use his wealth (including having the mafia) help win him an election. Also we almost got nuclear winner. Heck, before Kennedy tarnished his soul, Nixon, while a weird guy, was still pretty okay until after the election. The only one worth a damn was Robert.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9