Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: US Intelligence vs Russia and whatever Assange is tweeting about.  (Read 2906 times)

AP

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
  • Yep. We're boned.
    • View Profile
Re: US Intelligence vs Russia and whatever Assange is tweeting about.
« Reply #120 on: March 03, 2017, 10:46:46 PM »

https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats/status/184658179349692416

Remember when Dems use to mock people who were paranoid about Russia?  The two teams like to take turns, really.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 10:48:40 PM by AP »

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 04, 2017, 12:13:54 AM »

Remember when Dems use to mock people who were paranoid about Russia?  The two teams like to take turns, really.

Well we have evidence now

To me it simple

Purin wanted trump in hope he lift sanction that cost half a trillin. Tilson given a job who also profit from russia oil deals. So was trump old campaign advisoe. During the the time trump guys seem to be in contact

Not exaclty a tom Clancy novel here

It not some huge plot to take down America. It just trump probably got buisness ties

g-train

• Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 04, 2017, 02:04:55 AM »

To me it simple

Purin wanted trump in hope he lift sanction that cost half a trillin. Tilson given a job who also profit from russia oil deals. So was trump old campaign advisoe. During the the time trump guys seem to be in contact

It not some huge plot to take down America. It just trump probably got buisness ties

At the same time Trump is getting the UN to pump up their military again.  And the UN's primary purpose was a defense against Russia wasn't it?

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 04, 2017, 02:54:16 AM »

To me it simple

At the same time Trump is getting the UN to pump up their military again.  And the UN's primary purpose was a defense against Russia wasn't it?

He also want to get out of nato. When it comes to other countries he different. Because with other countries he pretty hawkish. BOMB THE SHIT out of them he would say. But Russia violates treaties and he all like "we all make mistakes"

Again doesnt mean he wants usa to become USSR jr..but more of you scratch my back, Ill scratch yours. Now this when be the first time someone in goverment power did this. But he probally not smart enough to do it in a wink wink..no what I mean legal way.

kind of like there been other wars for oil but most are smart enough not to say "Where going to take the oil"

Just we torture and kill people but most are smart enough to say thats PART of a plan like a fucking maniac

my guess is he fucked up and did it in a way that going to get him in trouble. i mean i wouldnt be shocked. He did openly tell them to hack Hillary. So it wouldn shock me in some private meeting his people said that Russia. probally is that change thing illegal. Because before you can say that a slip of a tongue trash talking. But if it in private its change the legality. Which why you have the in fighting, people Jump ship and people needing to lie.

AP

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
  • Yep. We're boned.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 04, 2017, 04:10:11 AM »

To me it simple

It not some huge plot to take down America. It just trump probably got business ties

Business ties, I could see.  Like you said, it's no Tom Clancy novel, but the Dems and the press need to stop pretending that it is.

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 04, 2017, 05:15:47 AM »

To me it simple

It not some huge plot to take down America. It just trump probably got business ties

Business ties, I could see.  Like you said, it's no Tom Clancy novel, but the Dems and the press need to stop pretending that it is.

Well it doesnt have to be to be a HUGE STORY. People say this doesnt matter, Hillary would of lost anyway.  But watergate was a break in. A break in that end of a day didnt affect the election. Remember nixon won in a LANDSLIDE

If Russia (a foreign nation) hack the dnc with most intelegence agnecies and private intelegence angies said they did thats a pretty good size story.  and the was a an I scratch your back you scratch mind (which up in the air) then thats a HUGE story. Because even if like Nixon trump woud of won anyway..its still a scandal

And it whatever deal effect foreign policuy..which is whatthe sanctions are then that an even BIGGER story

And its a big story news going crazy because we getting new info every day, because they keep getting caught in lies every day. if session go down and have to regisn..that be 3rd person who had to resign due to russian connection. Thats NEWS. you have dimplmants dieing, more people showing connections with that one diplmat, CIa maybe leaking shit,  people in the trump admistration leaking shit maybe. In fighting in the admistration, more conflicts of interest popping up

then it may affecting on policy with nato. it be weird if they DIDNT make this the no 1 story. Session our no 1 law man may of commited perjury. Tilson our secretary of state might be using said postion to make an oil deal..which may effect oil policy here

Note all this shit I mention does not mean me and you going to have to fight Russia on America soils while screaming "WOLVERINES FOREVER!!!"

no matter how this turns out that not happen. But shit..story worth putitng on a the front page. And could still be something one should be concern about.

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 11, 2017, 03:07:17 AM »

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/323477-top-trump-adviser-admits-to-contacting-dnc-hackers-report

Hell, who can remember every conversation we ever had? :)

Fake news...what you WANT WORLD WAR 3!!!

that normaly the response right

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 15, 2017, 03:58:31 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/14/politics/justice-yahoo-hack-russia/

attacking the election one thing but when you attack my account bigdickrocky69 then you gone to far

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]