Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: US Intelligence vs Russia and whatever Assange is tweeting about.  (Read 2905 times)

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-us-intelligence-julian-assange-russia-233175

Oh, and Trump is holding a press conference next week. I wonder if this will be brought up? :)

Also, is it a good idea to ignore and mock people who could make your life hell?

Panthergod

• Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
Re: US Intelligence vs Russia and whatever Assange is tweeting about.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 09:04:38 PM »

there is a civil war in the intelligence community. the globalist terrorist supporter factions are just as they did with Iraq, spreading blatant lies to cover their tracks as their treasonous crimes are being exposed and they are trying to  goad Russia into WWIII to deflect attention away from them being the state sponsors of al Qaeda aka ISIS.

Trump may be a corrupt race baiting windbag but hes literally preventing potential nuclear war. Putin may be a strongman, but compared to Obama and Killary, hes coming of as a mature statesman of FAR superior ethical capacity. that speaks volumes.

XerxesTWD

• Global Moderator
  • Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 09:11:26 PM »

Why don't you call him "Obummer" or "Barack HUSSEIN Obama" but you call her "Killary"?

Panthergod

• Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 09:17:41 PM »

Why don't you call him "Obummer" or "Barack HUSSEIN Obama" but you call her "Killary"?

Shes even more bloodthirsty than he is. Literally.

XerxesTWD

• Global Moderator
  • Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 09:19:03 PM »

Shes even more bloodthirsty than he is. Literally.
That's why you like the nickname? All right. We'll go back on topic, I've just been wondering.

Thoreau

• Masonic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 09:24:27 PM »

I agree with Panther God. Trump has upset the balance of power between the establishment and the establishment. They have lost some control and are worried they won't be able to bomb more people this year.
  It is unfortunate that the government has become so corrupt that Trump is acutally a good thing(as far as nuclear war is concerened)
I heartily accept the motto, "That government is best which governs least"; and I should like to see it acted up to more rapidly and systematically. Carried out, it finally amounts to this, which also I believe--"That government is best which governs not at all";

Arcturian Mega-Goat

• Mystery
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 09:33:20 PM »

I agree with Panther God. Trump has upset the balance of power between the establishment and the establishment. They have lost some control and are worried they won't be able to bomb more people this year.
  It is unfortunate that the government has become so corrupt that Trump is acutally a good thing(as far as nuclear war is concerened)
He may be good for a few other things but yes, most of the good is definitely in-comparison land.
The world is not in good shape.

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2017, 10:43:18 PM »

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-us-intelligence-julian-assange-russia-233175

Oh, and Trump is holding a press conference next week. I wonder if this will be brought up? :)

Also, is it a good idea to ignore and mock people who could make your life hell?

Why is everyone shocked Trump is taking this stance? If its not true Russia is behind the hacks then he isn't involved so he's going to take this stance. If it is true and he wasn't involved he probably wants to think he won on his own merit so he's going to take this stance. If it is true and he was personally part of it then he's going to take this stance.

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2017, 06:16:23 AM »

So I guess seeing his tax returns won't be happening like he promised... :)

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2017, 07:47:56 AM »

thought he was coming out with his statment this friday now

first he said it was tuesday or Wensdays

Why is everyone shocked Trump is taking this stance? If its not true Russia is behind the hacks then he isn't involved so he's going to take this stance. If it is true and he wasn't involved he probably wants to think he won on his own merit so he's going to take this stance. If it is true and he was personally part of it then he's going to take this stance.

think what shocks people is how much he doubling and triple down

Now it is possible all these angencies full of shit. But if there not, then he saw the intelegence. Intelgence that going to come out EVENTULLY.

The SMART PLAY. Is to say, if The Russians did it..it wrong.  But the lack of security, on the DNC allowed it.  That why as my adminstration I am going to make us more secure and prevent them from doing this again and show it will not be tollerated. Also will be transpartent so they wont have dirt to use against me unlike the CROOKED DNC

The fact that they may of help him and went at them ANYWAY..might of gain him some more points. It seem like such a simple play.

AP

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
  • Yep. We're boned.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2017, 08:47:16 AM »

Apparently, the DNC is refusing to let FBI analyze the servers that were supposedly hacked.

Arcturian Mega-Goat

• Mystery
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2017, 09:39:10 AM »

Apparently, the DNC is refusing to let FBI analyze the servers that were supposedly hacked.
This is a surprise.

Fifthchild

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2017, 03:27:54 PM »

This seems to be the final straw that those who want to deny Russian involvement are grabbing onto in the hopes of still maintaining some doubt about what happened. At any rate the FBI agreed with other agencies that the attack originated with Russian groups etc.

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2017, 04:14:03 PM »

At this point I feel like it doesn't matter. It seems like a waste of time and money. The DNC and government as a whole needs to work on upping their cyber security... Like stop using the password "password"

God I hate tech idiots.

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2017, 05:05:47 PM »

Yeah, you're one to talk "Kyle1no52" :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9