Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Trump's horrible very bad Cabinet  (Read 1358 times)

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
Trump's horrible very bad Cabinet
« on: December 14, 2016, 06:46:08 PM »

With more and more horrible picks, every day don't know where to put the news. So figure I put it in here

Recent, is the Exxon guy as secretary of state.  Making it clear he was just fucking with Romney

And Perry the head of EPA, which might of been the 3rd agency he would cut that he couldn't name

Anyway the pattern seem to be. the republicans want to cut or end these agencies. But they know doing it outright would even make the pussy dems and media give them blow back. And people might hate it. so the pick people who on record for wanting to end those agnecies in charge of said agnecies.  So they can make them function badly. So when it goes to shit they can say "see these government agencies are worthless"

Hell be cool with them giving Kayne West a Job maybe council for modesty..because fuck it.

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
    • View Profile
Re: Trump's horrible very bad Cabinet
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 06:48:32 PM »

Honestly with the picks he's been making I'm surprised we didn't get a flat earther to oversee NASA.

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 06:56:17 PM »

Honestly with the picks he's been making I'm surprised we didn't get a flat earther to oversee NASA.

The only good side, is this dude is so blantant. He may do something that will get him impeach. He already pushed back what he will do with his business (was suspose to have the press conference I think today or tomorrow) to sometime next year...if that. So that might be what gets him since he doesn't want to stop his business. He had no plan to because at first don't think he thought he would win. Which why he still want to live in trump tower. So stuff like that might be wants gets him

But even if that happens..you got president fucking pence. So will make people hesitant about taking him down.

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
    • View Profile

nu-safado

• Administrator
  • Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2016, 09:17:14 PM »

Hes been reaching out to Silicon Valley. Wonder if he's trying to reconcile clean energy while kissing Fossil Fuels ass?

AP

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
  • Yep. We're boned.
    • View Profile

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2016, 11:49:38 PM »

When he does stuff like this he should be compliment. Not just because it the right thing to do. But you got to think of it like raising a child

You need a positive and negative reinforcement with this guy. A scolding when bad. Go full tiger mom there. But when something done goid you put it on the refrigerator

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2016, 12:00:05 AM »

Turn out trump wanted romney to do a public apology before given sec of state

Be he still wouldn't have got it if he did

Wyntyr

• The Walking Apocalypse
  • Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2016, 06:58:00 AM »

Im not gonna lie, man. Im honestly scared af

And im a fairly straight white male

Master Tolkien

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
  • I write about dragons. Bitches love dragons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2016, 03:59:58 PM »

Well, enough of the voters chose Trump be wise they wanted an "outsider". I get it. But fuck... I wish there had been an outsider with some political experience.

I mean, if you want a fresh perspective to help boost your business, you go find a good person for the job... which requires some applicable experience. You don't hire someone who needs training to do the job in the first place.

But hey, the establishment Dems and GOP tried to give us shit candidates. Trump was the only "outsider" to cross the finish line, and he is shitty too. Will the Dems and GOP learn from their humiliating national defeat? I guess we will find out in 4 years... 4 years of Trump blindly working his way through the system and shitting over everything along the way.

Of the 10 villains, so far as things of this nature can be remembered going back afore the days the board crashes, 9 filled with dread and cursed in vain at the sight of Master.

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2016, 04:18:56 PM »

They might put even more insiders if trump fucks up

And say hey you got a total outsider. Hell and outsider who hired outsider and look what fucking happen

When really is a middle groud between the same old dudes  and some guy who walks of the street

Hopefully if these programs get cut or ended people in 4 years why they were needed and put them back

Like we need the prigrams like the epa

Liam

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2016, 12:16:19 AM »

Well, enough of the voters chose Trump be wise they wanted an "outsider". I get it. But fuck... I wish there had been an outsider with some political experience.

I mean, if you want a fresh perspective to help boost your business, you go find a good person for the job... which requires some applicable experience. You don't hire someone who needs training to do the job in the first place.

But hey, the establishment Dems and GOP tried to give us shit candidates. Trump was the only "outsider" to cross the finish line, and he is shitty too. Will the Dems and GOP learn from their humiliating national defeat?

No, because they were never ignorant in the first place. Rather, supporting an establishment sucker of the corporate cock is in the interests of corporate donors. That's never going to change. Someone like Bernie Sanders is their enemy. They knew Clinton was a high-risk candidate, but better to support a high-risk candidate who will support their interests over a low-risk candidate who is their enemy. It's not even a contest. Even if Hillary only had a one in a million chance of winning, they'd support her because better to buy that lottery ticket than to support an enemy. And they haven't really lost. They've got pro-corporate guys in most congressional seats, most state governments, and even their presidential failure just resulted in a stupid version of pro-corporate getting into office.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 12:39:12 AM by Liam »

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2016, 01:38:06 AM »

Think the scariest pick is the black sherif he given a job. I think homeland security. Sadly he not the one from blazing sadals. He the guy from fix who allowed someone to die of thirst

g-train

• Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2016, 09:17:24 PM »

But hey, the establishment Dems and GOP tried to give us shit candidates. Trump was the only "outsider" to cross the finish line, and he is shitty too. Will the Dems and GOP learn from their humiliating national defeat?

No, because they were never ignorant in the first place. Rather, supporting an establishment sucker of the corporate cock is in the interests of corporate donors. That's never going to change. Someone like Bernie Sanders is their enemy. They knew Clinton was a high-risk candidate, but better to support a high-risk candidate who will support their interests over a low-risk candidate who is their enemy. It's not even a contest. Even if Hillary only had a one in a million chance of winning, they'd support her because better to buy that lottery ticket than to support an enemy. And they haven't really lost. They've got pro-corporate guys in most congressional seats, most state governments, and even their presidential failure just resulted in a stupid version of pro-corporate getting into office.

Yeah is it weird how the more I know about politics the more I start to agree with Panthergod?  I mean, illuminati/racist stuff aside.

Hell; the man had a point about Darkseid and Superman, now this.

therock

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
Pages: [1] 2 3 4