Herochat

New comic stuff worth talking about but not worth its own thread

NeoGreenLantern

• +90/-21
    • View Profile
Re: New comic stuff worth talking about but not worth its own thread
« Reply #1425 on: May 09, 2018, 07:32:03 PM »
Indeed. in DC Fist are the fifth fundamental force of intelligence or whatever the fuck these Celestial/Galactus ripoffs are.

Gree

• +42/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: May 30, 2018, 05:33:45 PM »
Next issue gets one shotted by Kalibak

Tedirey

• +1/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: May 30, 2018, 07:29:52 PM »

Lol

glutton

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: May 31, 2018, 06:36:44 PM »
That would only prove Kalibak is skyfather level.

Gree

• +42/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: June 13, 2018, 02:48:03 PM »
Poor Juggernaut always said to be more powerful than the last time, never fulfills. Aside from Kuurth

« Reply #1432 on: June 13, 2018, 04:29:50 PM »
To be fair Juggy looked WAY beyond Thor in raw strength there. Almost a Hulk level showing.

Also from those scans Thor basically admits he hit Juggy and ran away so it's not like he was KO'd.

Is this still Aaron? He's really going out of his way to piss Thor fans off now with some of that dialogue if so. "I'm the worst Thor ever!"

Cheers.

Gree

• +42/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: June 13, 2018, 05:48:26 PM »
To be fair Juggy looked WAY beyond Thor in raw strength there. Almost a Hulk level showing.

Also from those scans Thor basically admits he hit Juggy and ran away so it's not like he was KO'd.

Is this still Aaron? He's really going out of his way to piss Thor fans off now with some of that dialogue if so. "I'm the worst Thor ever!"

Cheers.

Pretty sure it is. Thor sounds like a teenage hipster

Also yea good strength showing but Juggy for me has great strength, but I’d really like his durability and unstoppability played up. Thor knocking him back and blasting out a tooth isn’t right for a regular blow

Hulkster

• +13/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: June 13, 2018, 06:45:43 PM »

Cheers.

Also yea good strength showing but Juggy for me has great strength, but I’d really like his durability and unstoppability played up. Thor knocking him back and blasting out a tooth isn’t right for a regular blow

I’m not sure if it’s a regular blow.  It’s not clear but it seems that Thor channels all of those hammers into one blow and the hammer is still destroyed.

INDRA THUNDERER

• +3/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: June 13, 2018, 11:55:32 PM »

Cheers.

I’m not sure if it’s a regular blow.  It’s not clear but it seems that Thor channels all of those hammers into one blow and the hammer is still destroyed.
Nah he clearly hit "Ultimate " Juggy with one hammer,& it doesn't break...he probably had to break them all to be able to escape with the artifact.Wonder why the golden one is fine though?

Gree

• +42/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: June 28, 2018, 08:42:35 PM »
Liam I think it’s time you made me Happy

« Reply #1437 on: June 29, 2018, 08:37:51 AM »

The Sentry feat? I don't have scans. Basically he one-punch obliterated the moon. It looks more like an EP blast from the art actually but they say he punched the moon in half on the next page.

It is in an alternate reality type thing though so questionable although I think the clear intention was to show that Sentry would be capable of that (the alternate reality is one set up by Dr Strange, Bob Reynolds interfaces with it as it allows the Sentry and Void to manifest where they can't do any real damage as everything in that dimension just rebuilds itself when he finishes).

Cheers.

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: June 29, 2018, 11:24:14 AM »
Here you go

It's pretty clearly happening inside Bob's head because Sentress is based on a barmaid Bob has a crush on.

Gree

• +42/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: June 29, 2018, 01:39:03 PM »

The Sentry feat? I don't have scans. Basically he one-punch obliterated the moon. It looks more like an EP blast from the art actually but they say he punched the moon in half on the next page.

It is in an alternate reality type thing though so questionable although I think the clear intention was to show that Sentry would be capable of that (the alternate reality is one set up by Dr Strange, Bob Reynolds interfaces with it as it allows the Sentry and Void to manifest where they can't do any real damage as everything in that dimension just rebuilds itself when he finishes).

Cheers.

I agree with this interpretation.

Great issue