Herochat

New comic stuff worth talking about but not worth its own thread

80sBaby

• +23/-6
    • View Profile
Re: New comic stuff worth talking about but not worth its own thread
« Reply #885 on: December 06, 2017, 05:54:49 PM »
woah woah woah. How has Cholk not been coined yet?

I've seen Chulk used quite a bit. I wanted to be fancy, though.

-K-M-

• +9/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: December 06, 2017, 06:27:19 PM »
Can't wait for Bob to fight Cho Hulk.

Just in time for world war Hulk 2

80sBaby

• +23/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: December 06, 2017, 06:46:54 PM »
Can't wait for Bob to fight Cho Hulk.

Just in time for world war Hulk 2
Ha! I literally posted the same thing on another board about this issue.

Gree

• +37/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: December 07, 2017, 02:05:25 PM »
Hoping for some interesting stuff

-K-M-

• +9/-4
    • View Profile

Hulkster

• +12/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: December 07, 2017, 05:06:31 PM »
Guess who is back.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-b5FW2C7OZLU/WifukvSYXlI/AAAAAAAARjk/jHehnYHNQIwur9dbdpK70F3QAJ3ijlujACLcBGAs/s1600/027_0019.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EiSYIeUUQR8/WifukmsV0QI/AAAAAAAARjo/vIqYWUZT1WAwoaINsXLtKA0AuMT2MI-LQCLcBGAs/s1600/027_0020.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-crdmBOJXyt8/WifumP1cosI/AAAAAAAARjw/VgTqbTu91KwZXK8jtVFOkYYL3bv5OOKXwCLcBGAs/s1600/027_0021.jpg
What comic is this from? Not that I expected him to stay dead, but why bring him back this way?

He was brought back as death sentry already...which may have been ignored here. Guess we shall see
That was before Reed and Franklin rewrote everything.

They really didn’t do much to rewrite the 616 other then restart the clock a few months before the incursion

Here is Cates' future Galactus.  He is clearly not Lifebringer and is not like anything we've seen before.

80sBaby

• +23/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: December 07, 2017, 05:32:28 PM »
They really didn’t do much to rewrite the 616 other then restart the clock a few months before the incursion

In addition to what Hulkster just posted, in the Ultimates it was revealed that the cosmic hierarchy is now in flux. That's why the LT was so easily killed off by Order & Chaos.

-K-M-

• +9/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: December 07, 2017, 06:10:41 PM »
Why is a future version proof reed and Franklin drastically altered the universe? Galactus In the future during that fought king Thor wasn’t lifebringer either *shrugs* anything can alter the future which is a common trope that the future is always fluid and changing. Thor 700 future galactus is black galactus, the butcher of worlds

Yes the universe went into 8-9 previous iterations and this new one was stabilizing. The hierarchy returned  back to normal at the end. It only went messy when LT spilled the beans and told order and chaos and they rebelled before hierarchy was solidified. Also influenced by the First Firmament (1st eternity)

Marvel went on record saying it wasnt a massive retcon, but brought some familar faces (Ultimate Spider-Man, Ultimate Wolverine to the 616) and slight changes (doom's face, etc)

edit: what more then likely happened is Strange fixed death sentry off-panel and we will find out more later
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 06:55:29 PM by -K-M- »

Hulkster

• +12/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: December 07, 2017, 07:58:11 PM »
Why is a future version proof reed and Franklin drastically altered the universe? Galactus In the future during that fought king Thor wasn’t lifebringer either *shrugs* anything can alter the future which is a common trope that the future is always fluid and changing. Thor 700 future galactus is black galactus, the butcher of worlds

Yes the universe went into 8-9 previous iterations and this new one was stabilizing. The hierarchy returned  back to normal at the end. It only went messy when LT spilled the beans and told order and chaos and they rebelled before hierarchy was solidified. Also influenced by the First Firmament (1st eternity)

Marvel went on record saying it wasnt a massive retcon, but brought some familar faces (Ultimate Spider-Man, Ultimate Wolverine to the 616) and slight changes (doom's face, etc)

edit: what more then likely happened is Strange fixed death sentry off-panel and we will find out more later

I actually didn’t post it for that reason though I see how it appears that way.  I meant to show that this writer may be one to do what he wants as opposed to what is last established.  Lifebringer came to being in the new universe, thus should be unchanged.  Of course anything could have occurred in a future timeline.

Commander

• +16/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: December 07, 2017, 11:07:54 PM »
Can anyone rank the current top 10 cosmics in order? I'm now very confused with all of these. Thanks.

Mightily Oats

• +72/-577
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: December 13, 2017, 11:30:58 PM »
Actually pretty excite

Also really like teen Darkseid's look

Gree

• +37/-6
    • View Profile