Herochat

Can the DNC get more corrupt? You bet it can!

80sBaby

• +23/-6
    • View Profile
Re: Can the DNC get more corrupt? You bet it can!
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2016, 10:36:06 AM »
Ah I did miss the Amendment. Gracias, mi malo.
No prob.

Sorry for the aggression.

No worries.

I will say you make a pretty compelling case for Trump. Funny that I've never heard people who actually support Trump explain it that way. They seem to truly think he'll be good for this country.

Necro

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2016, 10:40:07 AM »
"if only you knew what it was to be of this demographic you'd realize how important it is to elect her"

How exactly is that -not- a legitimate reason to be afraid of Trump getting to become POTUS?

Because though his words are terrifying in that regard, without the support of even his own party, he's going to be incredibly restricted. Plus our society is at a point where it hopefully would not fly. Fortunately on social issues, we generally move forward, not backwards, and I don't see a president capable of sending us in the opposite direction.
How does he need the support of his own party, if that -is- the stance of his own party?
They are not suddenly doing a 180° just because Trump is saying the same thing.
Minority protection, health care, women's rights, etc, etc, etc.
This is all shit they pledged to work against.

Necro

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2016, 10:43:19 AM »

The President can't unilaterally decide to use nukes. There's a chain of command that blocks him.

Glad to see the propaganda of "Trump wakes up one day and decides to nuke a random country" worked, though.

This is why Hillary will be president.

You really think Trump knew that as he asked the question?

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2016, 10:46:00 AM »
@necro
His is the party of making a big stink when they don't like someone. I don't see it going smoothly for him and I don't see the majority of Americans supporting it. That said, I do get the concern, hence every single thing I've said in this thread. My issue is that ostensibly you, and other Hillary supporters use that as justification for turning a blind eye to everything we've been talking about in this thread, and that's just not ok by me.

Philosophia

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2016, 10:47:08 AM »
Ah I did miss the Amendment. Gracias, mi malo.
No prob.

Sorry for the aggression.

No worries.

I will say you make a pretty compelling case for Trump. Funny that I've never heard people who actually support Trump explain it that way. They seem to truly think he'll be good for this country.

I'm removed from it all in Europe, so I think it helps that I don't go in the 'my side has to win'. I leave the "Superman vs Hulk" mindset out of it.

The President can't unilaterally decide to use nukes. There's a chain of command that blocks him.

Glad to see the propaganda of "Trump wakes up one day and decides to nuke a random country" worked, though.

This is why Hillary will be president.

You really think Trump knew that as he asked the question?

I don't insert my suppositions to alleged questions he may have put. I go by the facts. Trump would be helpless, even if he would absurdly wake up one day and want to nuke some country.

Philosophia

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2016, 11:20:22 AM »
Jesus Christ, I really feel sorry for Bernie supporters, read this shit:

NeoGreenLantern

• +66/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2016, 11:28:35 AM »
Eh. I am a Sanders supporter and I'm neither surprised nor am I offended. Now if something leaked saying they straight up cheated (ie not counting Bernie votes) I would be pissed.

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2016, 12:01:17 PM »
Also a Sanders supporter and not at all surprised. It also didn't do anything for me because it's obvious they haven't done anything to address the issues that are key to Sanders supporters beyond lip service and empty gestures. They are exactly what we thought they were, and to be fair I believe Sanders and his people are exactly what we thought they were i.e. having integrity or as they call it being "self-righteous". How dare we want honest politicians, shame on us.

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2016, 12:01:55 PM »

LiquidSailor

• +52/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2016, 12:16:16 PM »
This is something anyone with a brain knew from the beginning.

The only people who didn't were blind morons with a "wut u fink" mentality.

DIGUSTING

NeoGreenLantern

• +66/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2016, 12:32:55 PM »
The biggest take away I got from that is the part about incorporating some of Bernie's message. Since nothing in the email suggest it is a fake gesture maybe she is actually going to get some of his policies in play.

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2016, 12:45:47 PM »
I'm not going to hold my breath. I have little doubt she'll win, so I guess we'll see. My major goal is to focus my energies on smaller elections as I don't want either Ozymandius or The Comedian in charge (I know you like the analogies too, Neo--how's this one?)

therock

• +27/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2016, 12:56:01 PM »
reading through this and Can hit a few points

1) Voting For Hillary out of a fear to Trump is perfectly legitmate. Namely Depending on who you are. if your affraid of your birth right citenship getting taken away, split up your familes with a deportion test. your muslim affraid of a relegions test. If your a woman who dont want to be tossed in Jail for abortion. if your black who dont want to padded down if you step a foot out of your house. Or any minority group that dont want to live in a country where someone runs a OPENLY racist campaign and wins because of this. That would bring all sorts of bad shit out of the wood work

2)  As for turning a blind eye to he bad stuff. I said what I said before in another thread. I dont thik every scandal is a false right wing conspircy. But lets not pretend there arent some accusations that arent Bullshit or exagerated

If you say Hillary fans have a tendacy to ingore some of her fault. I say maybe there some of that. But also Hillary detractors have a tendacy to Jump on any conspricy reather it factual or not. Here saw it argued she killed reporter, killed vince Foster, trying to commit genocide on blacks, a white supremist, used Trump as manchuriant candiate, hired black lives matters to fuck with Bernie, Part of the Illumatie, had body doubles, doing mafia hits on various people and of course BENGAZI.  Hell in another topic they giving her a beef for defending a bad guy a lawyer. He consitutionl require Job. Base on a idea that been debunk time and time again

3) Also it not just hardcore Hillary suprporters that dont see an issue with some of the recent leaks. Which make me think Wiki leaks used up all the actuly Juicy stuff. As neo said it be different if they actully didnt count Bernie vote. And as people in Hillary negative look at some of Bernies and his fans. pretty sure some people in the Bernie Campaign have a negative view of Hillary voters. Like that black woman with the glasses, sure she dont have a great view if you went into her private conversation. Now that may be ok to some Bernie people if you think they deserve to have the world burn around them. But let not pretend there not any love lost between both groups. I mean she was called a whore with a crowd cheering. If you admit some people on the sander side can get overly intense and pushed people away.

my beef with some Bernie Fans. is they it ok to insult the other side. But ANY little crack against them is consider crossing the line. They can be over sensative. Here as a Hillary supporter, Been called dumb, a coward, a god damm Race Traitor by multiple people, That because I didnt feel the bern I deserve to burn,  and all sorts of thing. But if I poke back and say anything about the other side, people act like I walked into a church and wipe my ass with the bible

4) As for the idea Trump wont get shit done. He actully can do a lot of damage. Not just the supreme counrt but Lower counrt Judge he can appointed. He would make more executive order then any president. It imbolden a lot of racist groups. He would veto a lot of progegive bills and will probally have the senate and the house to push some far right policies. Republican kind of agree with a good amount of his crazy shit, Trump just more upfront about his crazy. He probally fuck with freedom of the press and abuse her power. He is TELLING people he will

Master

• +37/-24
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2016, 02:50:49 PM »
Voting for Hillary is stupid. Voting for Trump is stupid. This election is a fucking sham of the worst order.

I feel sorry for this country that these two made it through the primaries. Hillary is the embodiment of the system's corruption, and despite the concealment being peeled away, blindly Democratic voters will choose her. How is this happening? Her email scandal is a legit scandal. Dismissed by the media and her followers. Her and the DNC rigging the primaries happened. She blatantly cheated to win... and if you think we uncovered ALL of the efforts to ruin the democratic process, you would be wrong. But hey, people will still vote for her. Because the other candidate is so bad.

Which is exactly how the GOP is entrenching their blind followers. Vote for Trump because look at all of the liberal shit Hillary will do!

And that's the nature of this two-party system which is currently a one-party system run by big money lobbyists who are kind enough to give the public two different people to vote for. Because if it was just one person, it would be pretty hard for people to lie to themselves about how bad the situation has become. This country is heading back to the worst parts of the Gilded Age. Hard.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 04:20:57 PM by Master Tolkien »
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2016, 03:22:19 PM »
Voting for Hillary is stupid. Voting for Trump is stupid. This election is a fucking sham of the worst order.

I feel sorry for this country that these two made it through the primaries. Hillary is the embodiment of the systems corruption, and despite the concealment being peeled away, blindly Democratic voters will choose her. How is this happening? Her email scandal is a legit scandal. Dismissed by the media and her followers. Her and the DNC rigging the primaries happened. She blatantly cheated to win... and if you think we uncovered ALL of the lie efforts to ruin the democratic process, you would be wrong. But hey, people will still vote for her. Because the other candidate is so bad.

Which is exactly how the GOP is entrenching their blind followers. Vote for Trump because look at all of the liberal shit Hillary will do!

And that's the nature of this two-party system which is currently a one-party system run by big money lobbyists who are kind enough to give the public two different people to vote before. Because if it was just one person, it would be pretty hard for people to lie to themselves about how bad the situation has become. This country is heading back to the worst parts of the Gilded Age. Hard.

This was so damn well said.