Herochat

Can the DNC get more corrupt? You bet it can!

Letters

• +13/-25
    • View Profile
Re: Can the DNC get more corrupt? You bet it can!
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2016, 07:22:21 PM »
So rock, if it turns out that Hillary is guilty of treason, are you still going to vote for her regardless?

Philosophia

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2016, 07:34:43 PM »
Here's how USA - Russian relations have developed Obama and Hillary:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/12/politics/us-russia-tensions-cold-war/index.html

I really hope that 4chan text (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CumPq4_W8AA0VNZ.jpg:large) is just trolling and they're not going to go there.

therock

• +19/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2016, 07:39:47 PM »
So rock, if it turns out that Hillary is guilty of treason, are you still going to vote for her regardless?

probally vote 3rd party. Then Cry because Trump will win and a country now a KLan Rally. Try to be less uppity to avoid getting lynch in this new America. which is hard because I am pretty uppity

Strange

• +4/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2016, 08:10:40 PM »
I honestly don't think it matters anymore. They have both sides so whipped up into a frenzy about the other guy being so much more terrible than their terrible person that they could show Hilary aborting a black woman's child while screaming racial obscenities and people would still declare her the lesser of two evils. The same of Trump and his supporters.

Panthergod

• +35/-72
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2016, 08:34:31 PM »
Shit is about to get real. All of Hillary's 33,000 deleted E-mails have been found:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cernovich/status/786311585530650624

And while this might be 4chan trolling, I figured I'd post this in case it becomes true:

I'm praying this is real. So far there are no arguments against trump that even come close to the pure evil Killary has displayed.

Letters

• +13/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2016, 08:37:33 PM »
Only one candidate is guilty of perjury,  and treason. Only one has leaked state secrets, has ties to arming terrorists, drone striking children, covering up the rape and pedophilia of her husband, and is tied to dozens of murders and mysterious deaths.

Comparing the candidates is truly a false comparison.

Snake-eyes

• +5/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2016, 08:42:20 PM »
basicly in short. Everything i said was correct, and cant be disputed.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Toilet Bunny

• +44/-47
    • View Profile

therock

• +19/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2016, 09:14:42 PM »
Only one candidate is guilty of perjury,  and treason. Only one has leaked state secrets, has ties to arming terrorists, drone striking children, covering up the rape and pedophilia of her husband, and is tied to dozens of murders and mysterious deaths.

Ummm i can understand people not liking Hillary, or even thinking she terrible

But it hard for me to see how Trump is not worst..not a contest.  Unless you bring up ILLUMANTIE shit, and talks about her sending Assassins to kill people, and trying to activly wipe out the black race. Yea if you beleave shit like that she worst

But if you live in a real world that not Dan Brown Novel, then Trump just unfit

Panthergod

• +35/-72
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2016, 09:28:20 PM »

But it hard for me to see how Trump is not worst..not a contest.  Unless you bring up ILLUMANTIE shit, and talks about her sending Assassins to kill people, and trying to activly wipe out the black race. Yea if you beleave shit like that she worst

She stole from the poorest people in the hemisphere at their hour of greatest need and her brother is currently stealing their natural resources. She fought against them getting a minimum wage increase to 37 cents,an hour.

To us sane people that's far more evil than anything Trump has ever done by far.

And that's just one of the numerous countries she helped devastate.

She's unrepentant garbage and so are her supporters who willfully support her evil.

therock

• +19/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2016, 11:36:42 PM »

She stole from the poorest people in the hemisphere at their hour of greatest need and her brother is currently stealing their natural resources. She fought against them getting a minimum wage increase to 37 cents,an hour.

To us sane people that's far more evil than anything Trump has ever done by far.

And that's just one of the numerous countries she helped devastate.

She's unrepentant garbage and so are her supporters who willfully support her evil.

Yea that Theft thing been debunk..has no evidence for it either. But again it doesnt matter how many times her stuff is Debunk. the foundation raise millions for Age vaccine saving a lot of lives. i raise money to build schools and Hopsitals

Trump openly talking about banning people base on relegions, banning groups of people. openly Racist shit.

If he said half the shit about blacks as he said about those groups you be all over him

Necro

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2016, 04:28:45 AM »
I'm praying this is real. So far there are no arguments against trump that even come close to the pure evil Killary has displayed.

This is fascinating.
Jelly would wish for the one person to get in charge of the US, who went on record that he would let police use vigilante methods and who said he'd encourage em to do that, which pretty much translates into killing a shitton more black people.

Self-hate?

scourge

• +20/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2016, 11:14:32 AM »
After reading through this thread, it's funny to see the perspective of the HRC champions who say people hate Hillary just cause she's a woman:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/larry-womack/stop-pretending-you-dont-_b_12191766.html

It’s time to stop pretending that this is about substance. This is about an eagerness to believe that a woman who seeks power will say or do anything to get it. This is about a Lady MacBeth stereotype that, frankly, should never have existed in the first place. This is about the one thing no one wants to admit it’s about.

Generations from now, people will shake their heads at this moment in time, when the first female major party presidential nominee—competent, qualified and more thoroughly vetted than any non-incumbent candidate in history—endured the humiliation of being likened to such an obvious grifter, ignoramus and hate monger.

We deserve the shame that we will bear.

It is frustrating that this is the idea that her supporters come up with. "You hate her just cause she's a woman." And when someone is so entrenched in those beliefs, there's really no conversation you can have with them. I had a couple dates with this young lady (normally I'd say girl or chick but my friends gf was like 'you mean woman' but I digress before opening another can of worms) and things were going well and then we started talking politics, and finding out I wasn't all up on the Hillary band wagon was enough to snuff those sparks. I was fine not getting into it, and I'm certainly no Trump guy, but I just can't deal with this mentality. That not liking Hillary is an attack on women.

But yet this article clearly shows that many Hillary supporters, and I would dare say the majority, believe if you don't like Hillary you're a women hater through and through.

scourge

• +20/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2016, 11:20:52 AM »
Reading the comments section of that article makes me hope a plane will crash into the next presidential debate, and I feel bad that it makes me feel that way. I am angry and am recognizing it (can you tell I went to a talk at a meditation center two days ago?) Now to hopefully take a step back from all of this.

Philosophia

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2016, 11:49:39 AM »
I see you've found, as I have, that those who scream 'sexist' and 'racist' in an argument based discussion are generally projecting massively.

There's a tumblr generation coming that is made of entitled moody morons which is only going to get worse. Everything is about gender and race to them.

That will become a massive voting group in the near-future, so imagine the pandering that will take place.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 11:57:05 AM by Philosophia »