Herochat

Can the DNC get more corrupt? You bet it can!

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
Re: Can the DNC get more corrupt? You bet it can!
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2016, 03:29:01 PM »
 Is there a signature length? cause I might try to put that in my sig

Imperial

• Was once the Greatest of All Time
  • +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2016, 03:44:42 PM »
Is there a signature length? cause I might try to put that in my sig

There is. It's actually fairly generous, but would never fit all of Master's excellent post.

You can still use screen copy via Alt + Print screen. Then paste and do an edit job. Then upload somewhere and it should be fine. 
Sig : The Iconic Duo, Billie Kay & Peyton Royce

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2016, 03:46:58 PM »
I saw when I tried, and it is ample, but you're right. Had to go another route. I went with a link but I like your idea better if I was feeling like throwing in some minimal effort.

Imperial

• Was once the Greatest of All Time
  • +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2016, 03:51:33 PM »
And thank you Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton. Those two helped usher in the ridiculous and destructive age of Neo nonsense we live in now.

Where both parties are little more than tools for the super elite. And where anyone like Bernie Sanders or Bob Ingles gets buttfucked if they get out of line and refuse to eat force fed shit.
Sig : The Iconic Duo, Billie Kay & Peyton Royce

LiquidSailor

• +48/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2016, 03:54:35 PM »
I am surprised none of you commented on rock's retard post where he, per usual, dismissed everything with mindless and poorly thought put rhetoric.

DIGUSTING

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2016, 04:09:18 PM »
Voting for Hillary is stupid. Voting for Trump is stupid. This election is a fucking sham of the worst order.

I feel sorry for this country that these two made it through the primaries. Hillary is the embodiment of the systems corruption, and despite the concealment being peeled away, blindly Democratic voters will choose her. How is this happening? Her email scandal is a legit scandal. Dismissed by the media and her followers. Her and the DNC rigging the primaries happened. She blatantly cheated to win... and if you think we uncovered ALL of the lie efforts to ruin the democratic process, you would be wrong. But hey, people will still vote for her. Because the other candidate is so bad.

Which is exactly how the GOP is entrenching their blind followers. Vote for Trump because look at all of the liberal shit Hillary will do!

And that's the nature of this two-party system which is currently a one-party system run by big money lobbyists who are kind enough to give the public two different people to vote before. Because if it was just one person, it would be pretty hard for people to lie to themselves about how bad the situation has become. This country is heading back to the worst parts of the Gilded Age. Hard.

One of the biggest ironies here being that one of Trump's deal is pointing out how Hillary "won't" do anything different or change anything.

It kind of goes both ways here; he's all like nothing will change under her and nothing will get done.

The GOP is all like "liberal harlot who will give us free college, medicare and make the world a better place!".

Master

• +34/-24
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2016, 04:12:37 PM »
To the GOP, "nothing changing" means "more of what Obama did".
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

Master

• +34/-24
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2016, 04:21:47 PM »
I am surprised none of you commented on rock's retard post where he, per usual, dismissed everything with mindless and poorly thought put rhetoric.

What can be said that hasn't already been said?
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2016, 06:08:47 PM »
I honestly don't read many of rock's post. I have no problem with him. It's just a chore trying to figure them out sometimes.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2016, 06:27:14 PM »
basicly in short. Everything i said was correct, and cant be disputed.

Philosophia

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2016, 06:36:24 PM »
Shit is about to get real. All of Hillary's 33,000 deleted E-mails have been found:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cernovich/status/786311585530650624

And while this might be 4chan trolling, I figured I'd post this in case it becomes true:

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2016, 06:39:18 PM »
I'm calling bullshit. What would be the the point of waiting until Nov 1st?

Philosophia

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2016, 06:41:16 PM »

If it's conclusive proof of treason or anything even close to that, she's done, and the democrats don't have time to replace her.

Assuming that's the way it's going to go down, they're basically waiting for her to get close to the finish line, and then they'll shoot her in the head.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2016, 06:44:13 PM »
yea beleave that as much as the revelation that Assange was suspose to release in the early morning. You know the one once release HILLARY IS DONE!!!

Or the one that was suspose be release before the democratic convention that would guarantee the indictment

NeoGreenLantern

• +58/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2016, 06:59:36 PM »

If it's conclusive proof of treason or anything even close to that, she's done, and the democrats don't have time to replace her.

Assuming that's the way it's going to go down, they're basically waiting for her to get close to the finish line, and then they'll shoot her in the head.

If anyone even bothers to do anything about it plus the only way anyone can recover those emails is if hey actually have the hard drives. I don't see how anyone could get them.